Keep Marcus Banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Well, people have an irritating thread asking for them to unban Marcus4600 who deserved banning anyway. I thought people should sign a counter petitin, ion favour of keeping that censored censored banned! mad mad evil face mad

grey fox
Ban Knightfall!!!

Knightfall93
LOL, you do know this is a joke, right?

Etrigan

It's not a very nice joke. You seriously should consider people perhaps seeing it as serious before you post it. I didn't realise it was a joke, and I personally thought of Marcus as a decent guy.

Still, interesting way to tell everybody that you don't really hate him.

AJ4LIFE
it may be a joke but cut it out we want u banned for winding us up

Knightfall93
LOL, don't worry, we hate each other and have you seen some of the crap Marcus had on the SM forum?

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by Knightfall93
LOL, don't worry, we hate each other and have you seen some of the crap Marcus had on the SM forum?

Get over it already! Dang you hold a grudge worse than an old fart.

Knightfall93
Hey, he held the grudge refusing to let me jon the Avengers in the 1st place

Sir Whirlysplat
Maany of you are Rage anyway smile

Maestro
Knightfall, I don't personally know you or want to know you, but the way your acting is pretty lame, everyone deserves a second chance, so stop being a troll and do something else with your spare time.

This is a lame ass thread, and who the F@ck does a counter-petition thread anyway, is there even such a thing?

DraconaInVolata
Hey, he held the grudge refusing to let me jon the Avengers in the 1st place

wtf? dude, you troll everything, that was the reason he didn't let you join, not because he didn't like you in particular. The Avengers are held to a high standard, if you don't already fit that standard, we can't expect you to change, and we don't.

Knightfall93
LOL. Clise this thread, it's turning into me VS Marcus' Concubines... Let's settle this when the KMC Syndicate is assembled fully! LOL. CLOSE THIS THREAD, MODS, I MEANT TO CANCEL BEFORE I ACTUALLY OPNED IT ANYWAY!

steverules
Isn't this gettin a bit outta hand.

AJ4LIFE
i joined caus ei done a quiz like everyone else everyone has joined cause we arent TROLLS like u

Knightfall93
Umm... dude, why did you try to make this personal any way? Jeez, you and Marcus take EVERYTHING personally... chill, breath, realax

Sir Whirlysplat
Many socks here methinks!!!!

AJ4LIFE
caus eu did this u started a thread a bout our freind joke or not im anoyed like everybpdy else

DraconaInVolata
LOL. Clise this thread, it's turning into me VS Marcus' Concubines... Let's settle this when the KMC Syndicate is assembled fully! LOL. CLOSE THIS THREAD, MODS, I MEANT TO CANCEL BEFORE I ACTUALLY OPNED IT ANYWAY!

Reported!

Knightfall93
No, your irratinal. Look, I'll BRB

samishe
Knightfall, I honostly think that syndicate is a good idea, but if you'll keep this personal i'll quit.

steverules
Same.

Sir Whirlysplat
Socks all around me

AJ4LIFE
sam dont join him and answer my pms

samishe
AJ, i'll figure everything out, don't worry. I liked the idea, but it seems that it becomes personal now.

Knightfall93
hey, they made this personal. I apologise people... I hate attachments not working

Sir Whirlysplat
Socks laughing out loud classic stuff

Maestro
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
caus eu did this u started a thread a bout our freind joke or not im anoyed like everybpdy else

Off topic, but sort out your grammar and punctuality for gods sake, is there no constructive sentences these days?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Maestro
Off topic, but sort out your grammar and punctuality for gods sake, is there no constructive sentences these days?

Maestro - trust me, it's a sock fest mate laughing out loud

AJ4LIFE
i know laughing i was in arush i was angry but im calm now, applogy excepted by me, its calmed me down but i hate it when people get banned for no reason

grey fox
I have never been banned once, although i do love trolling evil face

Knightfall93
LOl, I doubt you're the only one....

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
I have never been banned once, although i do love trolling evil face

shifty

Maestro
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Maestro - trust me, it's a sock fest mate laughing out loud

Lol

AJ4LIFE
i never have done it but it sounds fun i might get in on the action

Mr. Valentine
dont stoop to that level AJ, after all seeing as knightfall is Marcus' nemesis...it would besmirch his name if you became a troll dude

Sir Whirlysplat
Knightfall just got banned

Maestro
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Knightfall just got banned

The Irony laughing

Lets go make a 'Lets get Knightfall unbanned' thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Valentine
Oh yea!!! Redemption people...he deserved it alot more, i guess its an eye for an eye really...but after all that..kind of an anti climax but still

Sir Whirlysplat
The Irony laughing

Lets go make a 'Lets get Knightfall unbanned' thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hmmmmmmmm smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.