My nose wont stop bleeding...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Alright so like.. At first when i woke up I just thought my nose ring had somehow pricked me but my nose was bleeding from both nostrils.. and like.. it didnt hurt. At all.. just bleeding, and now i get them on a regular basis. My friend told be with could be because stress, cause that would explain my headaches too but I don't know if thats really possible. Can you get nosebleeds from stress?

melinda_warren
yes you can. anything and everything can be stress related.

ladygrim
^ Tis true smile

Ronny
Alright stick out tongue so its nothing to worry about?

Smallville
Stress is something to worry about. You need a stress relief activity. Excersize, a stress ball... anything. Something to help you "chill"

Bloigen
You'll probably die.

Ronny
Originally posted by Smallville
Stress is something to worry about. You need a stress relief activity. Excersize, a stress ball... anything. Something to help you "chill" Whats a stress ball? Isnt that one of those squisy balls that people keep on their desks in offices and stuff...

Ooo i should get one of those cool popping martian things

GCG
Originally posted by Ronny
Whats a stress ball? Isnt that one of those squisy balls that people keep on their desks in offices and stuff...

Ooo i should get one of those cool popping martian things

Yeah, but since i have been working at a desk I discovered a puncher is just as good as a stress ball.

shaber
It could definitely be. Isn't something cold down one's back supposed to help nosebleeds? erm

GCG
Never heard of that. But i was told that if you pinch the softest part of the nose and tilt your head back for 5 minutes, it should work.

Bloigen
Or cut your nose off.

GCG
Yes. And if you get a Hot Iron and press it on the wound, the bleeding should stop.

Ronny
there is no wound blink

Flavio
i think you should see a doctor, and not random members of a forum who has nothing related to medicine confused

Ronny
I would but my dad has this "if your not dying all over the floor with both your legs cut off im not calling the doctor" rule.

Flavio
I would but my dad has this "if your not dying all over the floor with both your legs cut off im not calling the doctor" rule.

wow, your dad is...ermm

Ronny
A moron. Yea ive established that stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Alright so like.. At first when i woke up I just thought my nose ring had somehow pricked me but my nose was bleeding from both nostrils.. and like.. it didnt hurt. At all.. just bleeding, and now i get them on a regular basis. My friend told be with could be because stress, cause that would explain my headaches too but I don't know if thats really possible. Can you get nosebleeds from stress? GOOD!!!! evillaugh

GCG

Tell him you sneezed your monthly O.o.

Flavio
@Ronny:
good to know you know it stick out tongue
why not go to the doc hidden? ninja
my parents, on the other hand, would take me to a doc even if im sneezing...

Valharu
Originally posted by Bloigen
You'll probably die. laughing

Ronny
Hahaha at all of you

and Flavio... you're lucky stick out tongue that would annoy me though, like god damn it i just have allergys..

but i dont think its anything bad stick out tongue One of my friends is trying to tell me i have a brain tumor blink good friend... pfft

Valharu
Hahaha at all of you

and Flavio... you're lucky stick out tongue that would annoy me though, like god damn it i just have allergys..

but i dont think its anything bad stick out tongue One of my friends is trying to tell me i have a brain tumor blink good friend... pfft Ok Ok. Seriously, if you woke up with the sun on your face that might make your nose bleed. Strange, but it happens.

Inspectah Deck
Alright so like.. At first when i woke up I just thought my nose ring had somehow pricked me but my nose was bleeding from both nostrils.. and like.. it didnt hurt. At all.. just bleeding, and now i get them on a regular basis. My friend told be with could be because stress, cause that would explain my headaches too but I don't know if thats really possible. Can you get nosebleeds from stress?

Stress? You're like 15 or 16 years old. Only stress you have is homework

mysterio69
ummm...actually....remember the x-files? scully kept getting random nosebleeds. didn't it end up being....you know...?

not to scare you or anything. but still. you should go to a doctor.

Mišt
My nose has been cauterized 3 times from nose bleedsno expression

Valharu
An alien probe at the back of her neck?

GCG
Originally posted by Valharu
An alien probe at the back of her neck?

Yes. and when they get old enough another probe.

Ronny

Ronny
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Stress? You're like 15 or 16 years old. Only stress you have is homework Oh **** that blink Try living with a dead beat slave driving father and no mother. I have to clean up after him 24/7 and he pretty much treats me like shit.

Valharu
Oh **** that blink Try living with a dead beat slave driving father and no mother. I have to clean up after him 24/7 and he pretty much treats me like shit. Bummer. Sounds like Your old man and DarkC have something in common. Never mind, A few more years and you can be free stick out tongue

Ronny
Yay droolio freedom

Inspectah Deck
Oh **** that blink Try living with a dead beat slave driving father and no mother. I have to clean up after him 24/7 and he pretty much treats me like shit.

Get a gun and talk to him. I'm sure he'll listen.

Flavio
Hahaha at all of you

but i dont think its anything bad stick out tongue One of my friends is trying to tell me i have a brain tumor blink good friend... pfft

yeah, allergies arent good in this case stick out tongue
man, not trying to worrying you, but i would worry stick out tongue

Lord Paradise
Blood...blood...blood...blood...blood...blood...blood...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bloigen
You'll probably die.

FG725
my mom is a nurse i used to have constant nose bleeds like every two weeks or so. But it could come from if you hit your nose or something or picked it alot and a scab builds up making blood come out but the scab should seel and two things you can do most common is lean your head back takes awhile fastest is to sit down spread your legs a bit and bend your head down inbetween them(no sexual things like sucking your weeny is necessary)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by FG725
But it could come from if you hit your nose or picked it alot. bend your head down inbetween them(no sexual things like sucking your weeny is necessary)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DraconaInVolata
I agree that you should see a docter, just a routine check up, even if you have to go around your dad. Nosebleeds can be nothing, it happens to one of my friends all the time. She was talking to me one day and randomly blood just poured out of her nose, it was really dark red too, scared the crap out of me. But she has no problems.

But it's alway safer not to assume anything and go see a doctor.

FG725
unless he is getting high off his sharpie in school then i dont think it's that much to worry about oh and can you put me in your will...i mean not for any reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.