im back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloody bows1
i went to gulfport,mississippi for springbreak and visit my aunt and uncle down there. i saw some really bad stuff like you would see some cement steps and then about 35 ft. back you would see the house because the hurricane just picked it up and moved it. it was fun but my cousins were really annoying they kept on arguing with me about stupid things. i was deaf in my right ear for about 15 min. because it popped so bad from the plane it also started to leak some fluids.then the flight attendent friggin kicked me in the shin she was walking those little carts and she kicked my shin as she walked by.but over all it was pretty fun.

bloodboy
too much to read

Bloigen
More than 7 words = Not reading.

bloody bows1
that doesnt suprise bloigen

bloodboy
CHANGE YOUR SPOILER

Bloigen
Originally posted by bloodboy
CHANGE YOUR SPOILER

Make me.

bloody bows1
i dont have a spoiler a spoiler is like this this is a spoiler that is just a link

bloodboy
I clicked your sigs link sad

bloody bows1
hah now i have your soul i will sell it to bloigen to do with what he wishes evillaugh

bloodboy
why im always getting my soul taken from me

Bloigen
Originally posted by bloody bows1
hah now i have your soul i will sell it to bloigen to do with what he wishes evillaugh

*gives bloodboys soul to devil for a peanut*

bloodboy
I was adopted

Lightningrod
wow

my friends grandparents used to live in gulfport...but they moved right before katrina hit there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.