Ryu vs black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Xplosive
Ryu

grey fox
ryu, way better skils and can blow up islands with his ki....

The Fake Macoy
Is this in H2H, or with prep and technology?

Juntai
Ryu wins.

And since it's not stated, it's just their skills and typical equipment. No prep was stated either. So it's a no on those unless changed.

nathan summers
It depends on the circumstances. While I agree that Ryu is the one with superior martial arts prowess, this fight could go either way. If Panther uses his " typical equipment " he could very well win. For one, his vibranium microweave uniform allows his body to absorb blunt impact/force. This means that the majority of Ryu's attacks might be absorbed.

GODSCRIBE
Is this a joke?

Juntai
Originally posted by nathan summers
It depends on the circumstances. While I agree that Ryu is the one with superior martial arts prowess, this fight could go either way. If Panther uses his " typical equipment " he could very well win. For one, his vibranium microweave uniform allows his body to absorb blunt impact/force. This means that the majority of Ryu's attacks might be absorbed. You do realise that Ryu is not some regular martial artist right? He's far too fast, too strong, and too skilled for BP. Ryu can probably play soccer with an S10 pickup, and throw fireballs. It's just two different leagues.

spideycarnage
hurricane kick to the face.. game over

nathan summers
Originally posted by Juntai
You do realise that Ryu is not some regular martial artist right? He's far too fast, too strong, and too skilled for BP. Ryu can probably play soccer with an S10 pickup, and throw fireballs. It's just two different leagues.

Yes, I'm quite familiar with the Street Fighter series as well as Ryu's capabilities. I have not disputed his skills as a martial artist when in comparison to the skills of T'Challa. In an all out hand to hand fight, were T'Challa not given any of his gear, Ryu would win. I was merely stating that Black Panther, depending on the circumstances of their fight, Panther could win. If Panther had his tech and his " standard gear " he'd beat Ryu with ease. Ryu is good, yes. He's ONE of the best martial artists in Street Fighter. But he's still human with human weaknesses.

Sixth_Winged
RYU 1000000000000/10 because i'm biased.

outavodka
Ken kills them both

nathan summers
Sagat's a better fighter anyway. The only reason Ryu defeated him was because he had a moment of weakness and gave into the Satsui no Hadou AFTER the fact that he offered Ryu his hand in friendship.

The Fake Macoy
Anyways, if it's just in H2H, and since my only experience with BP was back when he just had the black tights on, I'm going to be biased and say Ryu.

Scarlet315
Ryu wins...Hell no. Black Panther all the way because i'm bias

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by nathan summers
Sagat's a better fighter anyway. The only reason Ryu defeated him was because he had a moment of weakness and gave into the Satsui no Hadou AFTER the fact that he offered Ryu his hand in friendship.

You tell that to people who voted for daredevil in the daredevil vs sagat thread.

Disappear
Originally posted by outavodka
Ken kills them both

either that, or it's deadpool-shoryukens all around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.