Nathan Fillion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I love this guy! Hes so furickin cool, he plays Bill Pardy in Slither, Malcom Reynolds in Serenity and the TV show Firefly, and Played Caleb in the very last season of Buffy. He's had alot more roles, but those are the few I personally know about.

I think he was in Two guys a girl and a pizza place.

BAHAAAM picture!

lil bitchiness
He is cool...and extreamly hot!

Ronny
I know flirt he is such a babe!

Ronny
Bump eek! with a picture

*Georgina_A*
Love him in Firefly droolio

Ronny
Yaya post droolio I know! isnt he just fantastic? I wrote my placement exam essay on Mal Reynolds embarrasment

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud Awesome!

He's really amazing as Mal Reynolds big grin Ohmygosh, Serenity was so sad at the end shock I kinda prefer Firefly, but I understand that it had to be that way for the film =(

Ronny
droolio I loved firefly!

Sci-Fi wants to pick up the series but Fox refuses to sell them the rights to the show messed GRR ON YOU FOX

it was an AWESOME show

*Georgina_A*
I completely agree! My brother has Firefly on DVD and I spent 3 days watching them all. I so fell in love with Mal love but Simon was pretty hot too embarrasment

I know, Fox is lame. Can't believe they just cancelled the show erm

Ronny
I watched Firefly when it was on TV and then bought it when it came out on DVD saw serenity, bought the DVD then about a month later started developing a crush on Mal laughing

I liked Jayne fromthe beginning embarrasment And simon is DAMN fine

Yea boo on FOX

*Georgina_A*
hehe Jayne makes me laugh stick out tongue he's sooooooo hilariously funny, LOVE him. Yeah...I wanna keep the Doctor embarrasment

What I really love about the show is the character development. You just know it's all been really well thought through.

Ronny
Oh yea totally, and the story is actually belivable... at least to me...

Remember SaffronYolondaBriggit??

*Georgina_A*
Oh yeah! I totally didn't like her, but my brother thought she was hot.

I was like "no mhm".

Ronny
Shes hot, but I never liked her either stick out tongue

When I first saw our Mrs. REynolds i was like.. Hurrr Trouble.

*Georgina_A*
I actually didn't see it and then it really shocked me when she turned out all evil lookaround and then when she appeared again, it was like "=O"

Ronny
Well i guess im the opposite stick out tongue I'm always parnoid about people.. i didt exactly think she was evil she was just TOO DAMN SWEET.

Red Superfly
Don't say I fancy the guy, but he is a total dude. I thought his character Mal in Firefly was awesome.

A part of me wishes Firefly would return, but another hopes it stays dead, mainly because Wash won't be in it (man, I still feel gutted about that bit in Serenity - Whedon knows how to work an audience) and a lot of loose ends were tied up anyways, leaving just a few loose ends left alone for us to keep some mysetry alive.

The exact opposite could have happened, it could have been a huge success and the whole thing would have been done to death. Things on Fox tend to either die prematurely or get milked for all its worth (The Simpsons, and maybe even Family Guy now they know they're onto a good thing there). I'd have hated for Firefly to die a slow painful death. It was a flash in the pan, but what a ride.

It's a shame Fox made Whedon give us "the end" way before it was due, but I could watch the short-lived TV series and the movie over and over more times than any fecking Simpsons episode. F*ck you Fox.

Is there an actual Firefly thread somewhere around here? Could do with resurrecting that.

*Georgina_A*
I heard that there were going to be 3 films in total messed

Ronny
Wash wasnt the only one who died, I think Preachers death is terribly overlooked.

I agree with the whole not wanting firefly to die a slow death. But I would still want it to be around, Wash or no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.