Dr Strange vs Shazam vs Dr Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Dr Strange vs Shazam vs Dr Fate this is a magic fight all three combatants have all of the Accessories

Dr Strange- Cloak of Levitation: Mystic cloak mentally controlled to use for flight without physical exertion.

Crystal of Agamotto: Orb capable of detecting mystic forces within multiple dimensions.

Eye of Agamotto: Amulet created by the entity known as Eternity; allowing the possessor to dispel creations of black magic, see through illusions, invoke images of the immediate past, read and control minds; and track corporeal and ethereal beings by their psychic or magical emissions.

Orb of Agamotto: The Eye of Agamotto detached from its backing and enlarged, allowing the possessor to see and travel to other dimensions and times.
Tome of Oshtur: Book of long-lost spells written by the omnipotent Oshtur.

Shazam- Rock of Eternity: Mystical mountain at the edge of space and time composed of the element Eternium that enables the powers of the Marvel Family.

SHAZAM!: Mystical word enabling superhuman abilities

Dr Fate- Artifacts of Fate: Amulet of Anubis, Cloak of Destiny & Helmet of Nabu from which Dr. Fate derives his mystical abilities.
Note: The Helmet of Nabu is inhabited by the spirit of the ancient Egyptian sorcerer who would take possession of Kent Nelson.

Crystal Orb of Nabu: Mystical globe of crystal which would reveal dangers to Dr. Fate.

Tower of Fate: Mystical tower existing at a nexus in all realities containing a vast array of mystical artifacts.

GODSCRIBE
I'm impressed golem.

DigiMark007
Probably Shazam. Strange calls upon gods. Shazam is every bit as powerful as any of the gods Strange uses. And Fate and Strange are generally seen as roughly equal. And Shazam's definitely beyond Fate within DC hierarchy. Hell, he thought he could take out Spectre. He was wrong, but the fact that he thought he had a chance is telling enough.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Probably Shazam. Strange calls upon gods. Shazam is every bit as powerful as any of the gods Strange uses. And Fate and Strange are generally seen as roughly equal. And Shazam's definitely beyond Fate within DC hierarchy. Hell, he thought he could take out Spectre. He was wrong, but the fact that he thought he had a chance is telling enough. Nah, if you read the tie in, he knew he was going to lose/die, he just though he'd have a better chance inside of his own place of power, and for a moment thought he had the upper hand.

Agreed though that he is the most powerful here.

King KAM
Probably Shazam. Strange calls upon gods. Shazam is every bit as powerful as any of the gods Strange uses. And Fate and Strange are generally seen as roughly equal. And Shazam's definitely beyond Fate within DC hierarchy. Hell, he thought he could take out Spectre. He was wrong, but the fact that he thought he had a chance is telling enough. I wouldnt put shazam above Fate

CaptainStoic
I'd say the now deceased Wizard Shazam, because he has been at this a lot longer than the other two.

King_Mungi
Is this Dr.Fate or Nabu?

Sixth_Winged
Shazam. He'll grab both Fate and Strange's head and bang them together then makes them their student.

And i share the same curiosity if Fate is Nabu here. I was under the impression that's it's only a one time appearance where he did become fate and OYL would probably give him a new host.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Is this Dr.Fate or Nabu?

I thought Nabu was seperate.

In any case, Shazam can create people like Cpt. Marvel, who are in the same league as Fate and Strange (even if he'd probably lose to them) and have oodles of power left over. Shazam's just in a different league...anyone who can create herald-level avatars for themselves is well above herald-level (like Ego, Galactus, Shazam, etc.)

jrodslam
In Shazams defense, he wasnt 100% after fighting Mordru. I think he would have put up a much better fight if he was at full health and energy. Thats just my opinion.

King_Mungi
I thought Nabu was seperate.

He is, but a host basically channels Nabu's strength.
===========
Shazam performed better against Mordru than Nabu did, actually....hmmmm... it was pretty close.

golem370

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.