Doomsday vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
who wins this?
Hunter/Prey DD

Horrificus
Goodbye Doomsday.

the Darkone
Mangog is greater than any doomsday plain and simple.

Mider
then why did you come to this thread gog wars doomsday stomps him

grey fox
Doomsday get's a stomping.

Mider
you guys are really rediculous someone is gonna start putting your little fanboy icons in a world of hurting pretty soon im thinking smile thanos, mangog all these guys

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
you guys are really rediculous someone is gonna start putting your little fanboy icons in a world of hurting pretty soon im thinking smile thanos, mangog all these guys

Ok then , give me proof. Show me scans or at least SOME kind of proof that doomsday can kill mangog. Hell even issue numbers perhaps...

King_Mungi
Off-topic, but why was Marcus banned? PM me.

Mider
i already gave you proof DONT YOU LISTEN! DOOMSDAY KILLED GOG AN ABOVE SKYFATHER LEVEL BEING yeah of course you dont wanna acknowledge that he is above skyfather your loss doent really change the fact that gog beat an entire army of gogs for 100 years and became immune to his very powerful attacks ones that could incinerate superman with one shot.

CaptainStoic
Mangog will beat Doomsday. I don't even like the guy, I've just compared, and there is no way that Doomsday could beat this guy, I mean he has the power of a billion entities within him. The minute he hits Doomsday with a punch it would tear his insides out. The fact that they even wrote a story with Thor contesting him was BS.

Horrificus
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Mangog will beat Doomsday. I don't even like the guy, I've just compared, and there is no way that Doomsday could beat this guy, I mean he has the power of a billion entities within him. The minute he hits Doomsday with a punch it would tear his insides out. The fact that they even wrote a story with Thor contesting him was BS.

Doomsday is bad as hell. And, because of his powers, he eventually would come back and win if he had the mind of the Gog Wars Doomsday, and if Mangog left anything to be reincarnated. Because that is his power. To overcome what kills him. But, initially, he would not beat Mangog.

The way we talk about Galactus, the Celestials, Ganthet and Darkseid, with their various powers and energies at their disposals, is kind of what Mangog is to shear physical destruction and durability.

He is basically a cosmic-level or abstract entity, without the "cosmic".

Think of it this way: Take all of Asgard, or the Olympians or Apokolypse, and combine those races into single separate beings.

Are you saying that Doomsday can beat that? Because, that is what Mangog is. Maybe one being at a time, but not all of that power rolled into one.

Mider
why not thor did

aliveinboston
Originally posted by spideycarnage
who wins this?
Hunter/Prey DD

I wonder if doomsday can "evolve" a new head after Mangog bites or rips off his old one.

Mider
he cant rip of his head he'll be the one missing his head.

Marcus was banned?????????

GODSCRIBE
he cant rip of his head he'll be the one missing his head.

Marcus was banned?????????

Yes, and hopefully you will be next.

Mider
like i said before to others i wont die if im banned from here it will be a lose but not one ill die from but hay who knows godscribe maybe your next on that list.

GODSCRIBE
like i said before to others i wont die if im banned from here it will be a lose but not one ill die from but hay who knows godscribe maybe your next on that list.

I doubt it. But you need to be banned for idiocy.

Horrificus
why not thor did

You are right Mider, Thor did.
But if you add it all up, Mangog has pounded Thor way more times than Thor has beaten him. Supes or Doomsday, or Gog would probably also win a couple. I am just saying that Mangog would win the majority of times.

spideycarnage
marcus is banned?why?
that sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.