Bogga the Hutt vs Jabba the Hutt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
who ran a better crime ring and why?

and lets say bogga the hutt goes to war with jabba the hutt. who's forces will prevail?

Fox5
Jabba's,hands down.

Lörd Sorgo
Beldorian pwns them both.

Fox5
Who's Beldorian?

Tangible God
Who's Bogga?

Captain REX
Beldorian was a Dark Jedi Hutt that ruled over some world...he'd eat them...

Fox5
A Hutt Dark Jedi?Lol.

Captain REX
teh Hu77!

Darth Kal-El
From what ive read about Beldorian, he sounds stupid....

Rayvann
Originally posted by Captain REX
teh Hu77!

Please tell me this is a joke...

Blaxican_Hydra
Nope. hes at least ten times more powerful than Marka Ragnos to. :P

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Rayvann
Please tell me this is a joke... no, he's real. He survived the Jedi Purge during Clone Wars. THen he fell to the Dark Side along with another Jedi. And then other things im too lazy to look up. He sounds stupid, but he fought with Leia (lightsaber battle) and got killed by her.

Captain REX
Yup. He's not exactly the world's greatest fighter...but at least he isn't a lazy slug...

Fox5
eek! laughing

Rayvann
In many ways Star Wars EU is like a doubled edged sword...

Fox5
In one way SW After ROTJ Eu is crap except for:The Crimson Empire Comics,The X-wing Books and the Thrawn Trilogy.Those atleast make sense!

Darth Kal-El
i like Shadows of the Empire.

Fox5
Agreed,I like every other EU, except most of the After ROTJ EU.

zephiel7
How the fu** does the idea of a Hutt dark Jedi even work?

Revolver Ocelot
Whoa, Leia is a pwner of all Hutts!

Let's not forget Hutts are extremely powerful species. They had massive physical strength, long lives, advanced intelligence and some move pretty fast. They even took over a part of the galaxy ~20,000 BBY

zephiel7
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Whoa, Leia is a pwner of all Hutts!

Let's not forget Hutts are extremely powerful species. They had massive physical strength, long lives, advanced intelligence and some move pretty fast. They even took over a part of the galaxy ~20,000 BBY

They seemed like lazy bastards to me. I never knew they moved fast, considering how large they are. They seemed more fat than muscle, so I didn't even know they were strong, more massive than just strong. Intelligent, perhaps, they seem to manage organizations rather well.

DarthBanevv
I think he meant Vogga from KOTOR 2.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
I think he meant Vogga from KOTOR 2.

No. I meant Bogga from TOTJ. and uh. cmon lets get back on topic.

DarthBanevv
Jabba, then.

vpokdekjyafmidp
reasons?

Blaxican_Hydra
Think of the Hutts as Kingpin. Fat, yet suprisingly powerful and quick, also quite intelligant.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah, exept in a fistfight the kingpin would kick a hutt's ass. JUST because in the daredevil movie, they made him black.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.