Spider-man 3 Plot Revealed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy
http://www.movietab.com/spiderman3.shtml

The official plot for the movie:

More in the link...

Happy Dance

Doc Ock
If this is true,it looks like the Sandman killing Uncle Ben thing is true mad

LiQuiD
how does that make it seem that sandman killed Uncle Ben? They cant do that... spidey already took care of the guy who killed uncle ben in SM1 right?

chucktaylor
But it didnt show that that Burglar directly kill Uncle Ben. They are planning the Burglar and Sandman to be kahoots, to our "delight".

Arahan
Ha Dou Ken

Femi32
Finally, a plot. Sandman, Green Goblin, and Venom? How are they going to fit all of those villains, let alone the rest of the story in one film? It would have to be three hours long for all that. I wouldn't mind a 3 hour Spider-man movie with a lot of action, but that's just too much.

I will admit that I am a little bit excited, but I'll have to wait till 2007.

Darth Nepulis
I'm sure Mary-Jane will end up dieing. Probably Harry too.

samishe
Harry will, MJ not. I think Harry will be tho one who'll kill Venom and save Spider.

Yarr
That plot doesnt really make much sense.

Eddie is hired to spy on peter? Whats his motivation to hate spiderman? I assume there is no Sin-Eater.

I like that this rumor keeps the beach that sandman was on to become sandman.

Black stuff from an accident? Sounds like oscorp accident to me and I dont like that lol.

This movie can be done keeping faithful to the comics, the problem is Hollywood thinks comics are for kids.

Spideys Sister
Hobby Sandy and Venom are conforimed! Horray!!!big grin

amity75
I'm by no means a hardcore spidey fan but the inclusion of venom has made me very excited.

Cascador
the accident they speak of could still be the meteor crashing like rumoured or the spaceship with John Jameson crashing like in the cartoon. Those are still accidents

G a n n o n
It sounds good. but it seems pretty packed.

i hope they save Venom for 4 and just set up for him in 3.

Scarecrow756
Sounds cool, but I have my doubts about three villains in one movie. And it seems like too many characters to fit into one film.

cain marko
i'm not all that syked i really hope venom is only set up in three and that there is a lot more action and less talking!!!!

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by cain marko
i'm not all that syked i really hope venom is only set up in three and that there is a lot more action and less talking!!!!

I hoping for that too.

carnageandvenom
sounds awesome

NoFate007
Originally posted by carnageandvenom
sounds awesome

If you take out Sandman and give more screen time to Venom lol

Yarr
Originally posted by Cascador
the accident they speak of could still be the meteor crashing like rumoured or the spaceship with John Jameson crashing like in the cartoon. Those are still accidents

Wait theres a real rumor going around that its a meteor crash that brings the alien to earth?

I remember making a big post with how I thought the movie should go and that was how I did it. Id be very happy to find out they did the same thing I was wishing for.

NoFate007
As big of a Venom fan as I am, I almost wish that they would make it so the symbiote wasn't an actual alien. Idk, it just seems like the realistic tone that they've tried to build up would be shattered with "by the way an alien just came to Earth", you know?

Cascador
Originally posted by Yarr
Wait theres a real rumor going around that its a meteor crash that brings the alien to earth?

I remember making a big post with how I thought the movie should go and that was how I did it. Id be very happy to find out they did the same thing I was wishing for.

I think I saw it on an interview that was removed by Sony...there were two interviews I think...one of them spoke a meteor crashing, but we couldn't make out I think if the interview was real.

Drache53
Very interesting.. Technically, it hasn't been confirmed by Sony has it? (I haven't read it yet, I'm getting to that..)

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Yarr
That plot doesnt really make much sense.

Eddie is hired to spy on peter? Whats his motivation to hate spiderman? I assume there is no Sin-Eater.
"You can't find any dirt on Parker and you're blaming Spider-man? You're fired".

Yep. No reason to hate Peter.

Also: Redesign to the GG costume? wink Maybe Harry realizes a plasticy-mask with yellow eyes is more dreadful than a Power Ranger villain?

NoFate007
GG costume design I'm really hoping is essentially the same thing, but a little bit spikey, different eyes, and a black cloak. Doc Ock posted a picture a while ago which was basically like this, and quite frankly, I thought it was awesome looking.

samishe
Originally posted by NoFate007
As big of a Venom fan as I am, I almost wish that they would make it so the symbiote wasn't an actual alien. Idk, it just seems like the realistic tone that they've tried to build up would be shattered with "by the way an alien just came to Earth", you know?

If they'll come up with someting like cancer cure i swear i'll kill Raimi.

wonner
Originally posted by samishe
Oh, thats just rude/// sick

MuffinmanMike

Yeah because it's not like that wasn't from Ultimate Spider-man where a lot of the movies ideas come from.

Xam
sandman will die/be captured in the first 10-15 minutes of the film(sumthing to start off the movie) then the next 2 hours will be venom and gg2

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Xam
sandman will die/be captured in the first 10-15 minutes of the film(sumthing to start off the movie) then the next 2 hours will be venom and gg2

Afraid not.

Thomas Haden Church said he's the main villain,and Topher is just a regular guy for most of the movie wink

terrier_mon
how long is this movie going to be? 4 hours?!
that's one huge storyline if they are going to fit it all into 2 hours... i sure hope it's not going to be one of those fast and rushed movies -__-

Cascador
cut it out, you're already complaining of the film while it isn't even out yet!

Doc Ock
No,he raises a good point.

This movie certainly seems to have WAY more going on than the previous two did.And we know it will be no more than 2 hours or so,like all super hero movies.

Arahan
it is starting to suck anyway

Scarecrow756
Ock is right, it will most probably be more then a two hour film.

Cascador
I doubt it...I mean...Batman Return also had three villians...Max Shreck, the Pinguin and Catwoman...and everything fell into the right place...it wasn't too busy...it was perfect IMO

Doc Ock
I doubt it...I mean...Batman Return also had three villians...Max Shreck, the Pinguin and Catwoman...and everything fell into the right place...it wasn't too busy...it was perfect IMO

Max Schreck didn't have as big as story to tell as Brock or Harry Osborn.

You're also forgetting Sandman,and there's a new love interest in the shape of Gwen Stacy,and there's the Spidey wearing the black costume story too.

All this in two hours.

atharpina
they could have like 2 and half hours? 30 minutes can make a world of difference.

SpyCspider
less Peter whining and expressing his love for MJ will take care of this....

or maybe not

this can really become a rollercoaster headed to disaster

NoFate007
You know...Harry doesn't really need to have that large of a role in the film, if you think about it. For instance, he could fight Spider-Man in the beginning and lose, be locked up in an asylum for most of the film and have like 3 little scenes during that. Then he breaks out at the end, hoping to go kill Peter, and that's when that whole reversal happens and he helps defeat Sandman. I really hope they don't kill Venom off. Harry I think is doomed to die. Sandman, most likely, will be killed. Venom though, they should keep him alive - especially if he only has a small part. I don't want to see Sandman team up with Venom either. I want to see it like, Sandman is trying to kill Spider-Man, and Venom is trying to kill Spider-Man, but neither one of them want to share him, so they also fight each other. Sort of like a mexican standoff. Then when Harry comes, he can take care of Sandman while Venom fights Parker. GG2 can kill Sandman in a self-sacrificing way - why? Well if you notice, Parker hasn't killed either of the villains so far in the films. Norman killed himself essentially (Peter was just dodging it) and Ock killed himself (did Peter throw him into the explosion or hold him underwater? lol No. He chose to do it himself.) If Raimi wants to keep up the tone of having Peter not actually kill the villain, then he can easily make it so Harry kills Sandman in a self-sacrificing act to save Peter.

Cascador
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Max Schreck didn't have as big as story to tell as Brock or Harry Osborn.

You're also forgetting Sandman,and there's a new love interest in the shape of Gwen Stacy,and there's the Spidey wearing the black costume story too.

All this in two hours.

Do you think Harry as the Green Goblin will have such a big role in this one? Do you think Eddy Brock will have a bigger role like Max Shreck in this one? You don't know that yet. We all don't know...Batman also had a love interest in Batman Returns, did that change the time of the movie? I dont think even Sandman will have such a big role in it cause as you said, it has to fit in two hours...it will work...

Doc Ock
Do you think Harry as the Green Goblin will have such a big role in this one? Do you think Eddy Brock will have a bigger role like Max Shreck in this one?

Harry have a big role?? Most definitely considering the way they've been building him up in the previous two movies.

As for Brock,yes I think he'll have a big role too,if he's to become Venom,he needs motivation for hating Spider-Man,and that takes character development.

And you don't know that all these characters will fit perfectly in 2 hours.So don't criticize anyone for raising a legitimate concern.You're just as much in the dark as any of us.So you can't guarantee anything.So let us speculate without you jumping on people for raising worries about a movie they or you for that matter have not seen.We're here to speculate.So deal with it.

Oh please,Catwoman was villain as well as love interest.Don't tell me you think Spidey's gonna be dating Harry,or Brock or Sandman too wink

Will it??

Well sorry I don't share your blind faith wink

Cascador
it's not blind faith, it's faith...and I have reason to since the other two were succesfulwink

I just don't jump to conclusion or even speculate the film will fail cause there's not enough time to fit all this in 2 hours...it's called optimism...

TheFanboy
It's sounds awesome but the more I think about Im' afraid they might be pushing to many storylines for one movie...

Darth Jello
based on the character history, i doubt GG will be a villian. Tho he probably will die heroically.

Knightfall93
I have an awesome idea to explain Brock hating Sppiderman/ Peter... there's some lunatic in mask butchering people, Brock seemingly unmasks him and gets REALLY popular with JJJ... but then the real killer emerges and Spider-Man unmasks him with photos supplied by none other than Peter Parker... Brock hates both of them, end of story... he loses his job, his life gets ****ed up, hates both incredibly, enter symbiot later down the line, enter VENOM! But we should see the symbiote like slithering up his body as SM3 ends...

carnageandvenom
good idea

Darth Nepulis
Originally posted by NoFate007

I understand, It just doesn't seem plausable to bring an alien into the movies.

Perhaps the symbiote will just be a chemical experiment gone wrong.

Darth Nepulis
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I have an awesome idea to explain Brock hating Sppiderman/ Peter... there's some lunatic in mask butchering people, Brock seemingly unmasks him and gets REALLY popular with JJJ... but then the real killer emerges and Spider-Man unmasks him with photos supplied by none other than Peter Parker... Brock hates both of them, end of story... he loses his job, his life gets ****ed up, hates both incredibly, enter symbiot later down the line, enter VENOM! But we should see the symbiote like slithering up his body as SM3 ends...

Or they could just make it that Eddie has a crush on MJ, that would be much easier...

Darth Nepulis
Harry will, MJ not. I think Harry will be tho one who'll kill Venom and save Spider.

Nice, I like it yes

Knightfall93
I have an awesome idea to explain Brock hating Sppiderman/ Peter... there's some lunatic in mask butchering people, Brock seemingly unmasks him and gets REALLY popular with JJJ... but then the real killer emerges and Spider-Man unmasks him with photos supplied by none other than Peter Parker... Brock hates both of them, end of story... he loses his job, his life gets ****ed up, hates both incredibly, enter symbiot later down the line, enter VENOM! But we should see the symbiote like slithering up his body as SM3 ends... I didnt mention the key point that the masked kiler could be Cletus Kassidy...

atharpina
That would be a nice way to incorporate him. Just in case they don't make it to Carnage...we have cliche serial killer Cletus Kasady!

Jimmy Buggs
No offence to all of you who are drooling over this thing. BUTTTTTTT I think any one of us could of wrote that plot. So most likly it was written by a fan and all though might be close to whats going on isnt official.

Jimmy Buggs
Originally posted by Darth Jello
based on the character history, i doubt GG will be a villian. Tho he probably will die heroically.

Die heroically....hmm you mean like doc ock did? so they will have heroic villians again? I hope not

samishe

Cascador
Cool, but fanmade ofcourse...from the alien movie

samishe
Cool, but fanmade ofcourse...from the alien movie

Made by me actually big grin

Knightfall93
It's really good, samishe... I'm confident that the Spider-folks can pull off Venom now if a fan can do that!

samishe
It's really good, samishe... I'm confident that the Spider-folks can pull off Venom now if a fan can do that!

Thanx big grin

Hope Venom will look more creepy than that.

Cascador
Made by me actually big grin

should have said sowink
my compliments, it really looks cool with those eyes being green. It looks more realistic that way actually instead of weird shaped spidey-eyes like in the comics.

samishe
should have said sowink
my compliments, it really looks cool with those eyes being green. It looks more realistic that way actually instead of weird shaped spidey-eyes like in the comics.

Thanx big grin
It's cat's eyes

Knightfall93
LOL, really!? I think the problem really is that the tongue might look a bit... crap

samishe
LOL, really!? I think the problem really is that the tongue might look a bit... crap

Hmm. I haven't thought of tangue yet. I will try to make it now.

Knightfall93
Sam, check your PMs. I sent you the Veno enrollment quiz

spencerspider
I'm back and it looks like my version of Spiderman 3 might be quite close to this. If Venom fights at the end and kills Harry/ gets killed by Harry at same time.

terrier_mon
about the time required for this movie to work...
they could always do a "a few months later...." thing to cut to the chase, fill the audience in what happened during these "few months" by random flashbacks and viola... 1 movie, several villians, 1 new gal, and all within 2(.5) hours.

yay~

-__-''

DarthLazious
Thanks man for the link.

spencerspider
Originally posted by terrier_mon
about the time required for this movie to work...
they could always do a "a few months later...." thing to cut to the chase, fill the audience in what happened during these "few months" by random flashbacks and viola... 1 movie, several villians, 1 new gal, and all within 2(.5) hours.

yay~

-__-''

I think they could do it without flashbacks.

Spideys Sister
Why can't the movie start out like the cartoon...MJ and Pete are about to say I do when some crappy bad guy interupts Steals MJs ring and Spidey has to chase after him. Spidey catches the guy at the beach (Here it comes) Theres an explosion. Spidey thinks the guy is dead and goes home upset. (Sandy is born!) Swinging through the city sandy smacks spidey down and they fight leading to Central park at night. Spidey beats Sandy goes home happy while being followed by Eddie Brock. A meteor crashes and Spidey gets distracted....(Take a guess what happens) Eddie continues to follow Black Spidey who begins to realize something is wrong with him. Eddie finds Spidey changing to his nerd clothes and snaps a pic, runs of with pissed off Spider Venom in hot pursuit. Spidey beats the crap out of him when the whole Great Power Great Responibility thing pops in his head venom goops off him then The actual Venom is born. Ed's angry that Spidey beat the crap out of him so he kidnaps MJ(duh) and goes to tell JJJ who Spidey is. Spidey inlists the help of Captin stacy to get venom to stop. Venom kills stacy and gets away with MJ so Spidey has no clue where they are.... (My hands are tired from typing this you guys so you better apreciate it.)smile Spidey is upset, Gwen is upset so they decide to be upset together. Venom comes back for a rematch kills Gwen which sets Spidey of (YES!!!!) He kicks EDs ass AGAIN. Saves MJ kills Ed like GG and Doc then goes and marrys MJ at the end of the movie.

Knightfall93
And Harry just vanishes?

spencerspider
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol pls no. Harry has to have a hige role. He will transform and I think we will see an early fight. Then he struggles even more with the decision after losing. And at the end when Venom is beating the crap out of Spiderman, Harry will come to save the day and die being a hero

Spideys Sister
And Harry just vanishes? I forgot about him honestly.

spencerspider
My fav character, how could you..

Deadpool14
they're probably saving all the special effects for Venom by just 'merging' the symbiote with spidey's suit instead of making a new one. Stinks though, black spidey was always my favorite.

jandcbat
Who cares what the plot is? The Spiderman movies are some of the poorest excuses of printed celluloid I have ever had the non-pleasure of viewing. I am sorry, but watch the movies, the acting is terrible and the script is horrible as well. Sorry, but I guess I am a little bidder because Batman Begins did not do as well as those gay Spiderman movies. Batman was soooooooo much better and the Superman movie will be much better as well. Spiderman movies suck.

jandcbat
This seems like there will be entirely too many characters in one film. It will probably be executed terribly just as the last two Spiderman-crap-on-toast films, and terrible like Fantastic four and X-Men 3. Batman Begins rules and so does Superman Returns.

Darth Jello
I see the plotline differently from you guys. It sounds to me like, Bill Baker or whatever they're calling sandman in the movie is in some way related to the stacy's and like both sandman's creation and the black costume may be the result of a military accident involving oscorp like in the ultimate comics. Venom also seems like more of a setup for spidey 4

Dan-El
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Hobby Sandy and Venom are conforimed! Horray!!!big grin Please tell me you meant to say "Harry" and not "Hobby" and are CERTAINLY not using those name synonomously. Because as a Spider-Man fan, you OBVIOUSLY know that Hobgoblin was Richard Kingsley, Ned Leeds, and Jason Macandale; also, you MUST know that Harry Osborn was the second Green Goblin.
I refuse to believe that Raimi and the writers will make Harry the Hobgoblin. I don't care what Brian Bendis thinks. He killed Carnage, for Christ's sake!

P.S. Sorry it took so long to post stick out tongue

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
Please tell me you meant to say "Harry" and not "Hobby" and are CERTAINLY not using those name synonomously. Because as a Spider-Man fan, you OBVIOUSLY know that Hobgoblin was Richard Kingsley, Ned Leeds, and Jason Macandale; also, you MUST know that Harry Osborn was the second Green Goblin.
I refuse to believe that Raimi and the writers will make Harry the Hobgoblin. I don't care what Brian Bendis thinks. He killed Carnage, for Christ's sake!

P.S. Sorry it took so long to post stick out tongue

It was actuly Roderick Kingsley, and technicly ned wasnt a hobgoblin as he was brain washed or something ( or framed its confusing when u havent actuly read it)

Dan-El
Ned did commit some acts as the Hobgoblin, though he was brainwashed. But, since he did commit them, he was active as the Hobgoblin for a period of time.

doctorstrongbad
Is everybody sure this isn't a fake spoiler, its known as a foiler. I'm really looking forward to part 3... see my countdown thread. hehe

Dan-El
I'm not even worried about it anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.