Special Effects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rubinator
i like S.E. they have improved over the years so i made a little pic,

PS, this is for a school project and i wanted to show it to everybody, Moderators can close if they wish to.

thankshttp://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8193/specialeffects0mk.jpg

Wolfie
King Kong is hardly proof that CGI has improved since Eight Legged Freaks.

But I agree on the other accounts, Terminator 3 in particular.

DeVi| D0do
Hulk's VFX were pretty shit in my opinion...

FistOfThe North
King Kong is the best looking CGI character so far created, beating, imo, Gollum and Yoda - whom held the crown for a long time.

EPIIIBITES
Hulk looked cool on the San Fran streets...in the shots we couldn't see his face...and that's about it.

Maybe one or two shots in the desert too.

T3 gets my vote though for recent FX...good stuff.

AstroFan
POTC's effects never seem to get mentioned, I thought those were great. stick out tongue

Wolfie
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Hulk looked cool on the San Fran streets...in the shots we couldn't see his face...and that's about it.

Maybe one or two shots in the desert too.

T3 gets my vote though for recent FX...good stuff.
I don't know, the only time I really disliked the effects during Hulk was the mutant dog scene. Hulk beats Kong though, IMO.

Red Superfly
There were only a few scenes where the effects in Hulk were actually finished anyway.

Due to time restrictions, the only fully finished scenes were the ones in the streets of San Fransisco, which look absolutely brilliant. I just wish they had a bit more time and make the rest of the movie look that good.

DeVi| D0do
People are morons for letting half-finished films be released...

el barto_1
the best clip of the hulk was in the bunker when he comes out of the water tank and u can see the water on him and stuff

thegreatrudini
Arnt we forgetting real effects? appliances, puppets and animatronics they will always be there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.