Wolverine/Agent Zero vs Black Panther/Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Pred type: Warrior w/ wrist blades, combi-stick, netgun, plasma caster, & smart disk

Black Panther has standard equip: Shock absorbing boots, kimoyo card, energy blade, & vibranium suit

Agent Zero has standard equip: wrist-mounted plasma blasters, dual handguns w/ adamantium bullets, assault rifle w/ adamantium-pearcing rounds and adamantium-coated knife

Wolverine of course has his adamantium claws

who wins??

Aries_04
Good fight......but Wolverine and Agent Zero take it

braz
i agree, not by much though

juggernaut66666
first team wins

capt it up
I agree

outavodka
I wanna see more of Agent Zero, kicks alota ass. Oh yeah 1st team takes it

Kontraz
i'm going with the 2nd team. pred can take out wolverine no problem at all, and the two together should be more than a match for agent zero

capt it up
Originally posted by Kontraz
i'm going with the 2nd team. pred can take out wolverine no problem at all, and the two together should be more than a match for agent zero
please explain how pred could ever hope to take wolverine down?

braz
Originally posted by capt it up

well, i dont know about that, IMO predator could take down wolverine, but thats not how i would do the matchups..see IMO wolvie beats BP and Agent Zero takes down pred, cuz his suit has cloak too doesnt it? and virtually, it cant even be heard or seen, or sensed at all

Kontraz

there is a wolverine vs pred thread already... look it up, i gave MANY explainations there...

Originally posted by braz
well, i dont know about that, IMO predator could take down wolverine, but thats not how i would do the matchups..see IMO wolvie beats BP and Agent Zero takes down pred, cuz his suit has cloak too doesnt it? and virtually, it cant even be heard or seen, or sensed at all

if thats the way it goes, then maybe. but heres the question: which view mode would the pred be in at the start of the fight? if hes in thermal, then he's gonna go for wolverine first. I mean, if he sees his enemy, why go for the one he cant? if he's in electromagnetic view (which he would be able to not see agent zero himself, but he could easily see his cloaking field IMO) he'd go for agent zero... then it could possibly get ugly. smart disc might do the trick, though

braz
smart disk...able to cut through vibranium?

Kontraz
smart disk...able to cut through vibranium?

it depends on which universe's side you wanna take on the issue. predator metal can supposedly cut through any material in the universe. so theoretically it could also go through adamantium. but for the sake of arguement, i say that its on par with adamantium, so it can go through vibranium

capt it up
this is a serprate thread. paste it im not looking for it. wolverine should beat pred I can't see what pred could do to put him down.

Kontraz
this is a serprate thread. paste it im not looking for it. wolverine should beat pred I can't see what pred could do to put him down.

i think most people would agree that pred could beat wolverine the majority of the time. 1) wolverine has little chance of noticing him (cloak + masked scent) 2) pred has many long range weapons... namely smart disc and plasma caster, which could put wolverine down (plasmacaster could burn away all his flesh and smart disc is next to impossible to dodge)

edit: and i really dont feel like arguing about that one here... if you wanna discuss it, pull up the wolverine vs predator thread. im pretty sure it was in the double-digits as far as # of pages go

capt it up
i think most people would agree that pred could beat wolverine the majority of the time. 1) wolverine has little chance of noticing him (cloak + masked scent) 2) pred has many long range weapons... namely smart disc and plasma caster, which could put wolverine down (plasmacaster could burn away all his flesh and smart disc is next to impossible to dodge)

edit: and i really dont feel like arguing about that one here... if you wanna discuss it, pull up the wolverine vs predator thread. im pretty sure it was in the double-digits as far as # of pages go
wolverine would hear pred. from so very far away.

Kontraz
wolverine would hear pred. from so very far away.

and that means what? pred can kill wolverine..... "from so very far away"

capt it up
and that means what? pred can kill wolverine..... "from so very far away"
with what? wolverien would hear the thing comming at him and move. also kill a big word to use. kill is not some thing that can easiliy be done to one who has survived many many thing such as being behead. survivng a nuke, survivng bombs ect.

braz
yea if pred has thermal vision, wolverine goes down, he wouldnt even see it coming to him, but agent zero could possibly use his stealth with his cloak on his suit and creap up on BP and cut him w/ adamantium knife like wolverine w/ his claws and then take out pred l8er w/ a few adamantium bullets, but if he had electromagnetic vision pred would go for agent zero and wolverine goes against BP and they still win neway

Kontraz
with what? wolverien would hear the thing comming at him and move. also kill a big word to use. kill is not some thing that can easiliy be done to one who has survived many many thing such as being behead. survivng a nuke, survivng bombs ect.

picture this... the pred throws his INDESTRUCTABLE smart disc (going by the comics-not the games). the smart disc travels much faster than a bullet-something wolverine wont be prepared to dodge, especially since the thing locks onto its target, typically striking in the mid section. okay, so wolverine has an indestructable spinal cord (lets not get into how he couldnt move, and just say the entire thing is adamantium). so, the spinning disc stays in his stomach, pressing up against the spinal column, spinning, slicing n dicing away at his intestines, slinging them all over the place while it is unable to penetrate the spine. so... no, wolvie wont be cut in half, but all of his innerds would be flung all over the battle field. MAYBE he can heal from that, but doubtful. even if he does, he'll be down long enough for him to be out of the match

braz
yea pred pwns wolvie, but still, they could take this

Kontraz
see, thats the problem with the preds in these vs threads, you never know just how good they are. they range from extremely powerful and skilled, to being beaten by a 14-year-old african boy with a stick (shitty comic... dont really wanna count that one). if its one of the really skilled one, im sure it could take out both agent zero and wolverine by himself. but, if we're really trying to go for the middle ground, it would be much harder to decide, and while wolverine and BP amount to nothng in the fight, agent zero has a decent chance at beating a lone pred, as long as it isnt one of the badass ones

srankmissingnin
see, thats the problem with the preds in these vs threads, you never know just how good they are. they range from extremely powerful and skilled, to being beaten by a 14-year-old african boy with a stick (shitty comic... dont really wanna count that one). if its one of the really skilled one, im sure it could take out both agent zero and wolverine by himself. but, if we're really trying to go for the middle ground, it would be much harder to decide, and while wolverine and BP amount to nothng in the fight, agent zero has a decent chance at beating a lone pred, as long as it isnt one of the badass ones

Unless its and Elder Pred like Broken Tusk it would be in his best interest to stay as far away from Wolverine as possible.

Aries_04
Assuming Agent Zero has his powers(wasn't necessarily specified).....I really don't see how team two stands a chance

braz

there's certain levels for predators..

1. unblooded- a virgin, never hunted, probably the kind u mentioned that got killed by a little african boy
2. blooded- a few hunts under their belt w/ mediocre experience, not much better than an unblooded
3. warrior- a veteran who has had many successful hunts, and would pose as a very big threat...(this is the kind i chose for this battle)
4. elder- these are like gods, thousands of hunts under their belt, pretty much unstoppable

Dynamic One
Ok for example I am going to take the Predator from the original movie and the pred from the first Batman vs pred. Now if wolverine was to fight pred you have to remember that predator is a honor hunter, he will fight witht he same weapons that his opponent is using. Meaning he will most likely try to move in with astealth kill with the claws. Sure predator has all these weapons and what not, but you have to remember the way in whcih they fight. Predator wouldn't blast logan from far away cuz he doesn't have a gun so it wouldnt be honorable. this match would be h2h. If predator went up against Agent zero then yea he'd in a quck fast and a hurry whip out the guns and lasers and discs and what not.

Creshosk
Agent Zero kills the pred who activates the self destruct. Kablooie nobody wins. . . shifty

What?

braz
Originally posted by Dynamic One
Ok for example I am going to take the Predator from the original movie and the pred from the first Batman vs pred. Now if wolverine was to fight pred you have to remember that predator is a honor hunter, he will fight witht he same weapons that his opponent is using. Meaning he will most likely try to move in with astealth kill with the claws. Sure predator has all these weapons and what not, but you have to remember the way in whcih they fight. Predator wouldn't blast logan from far away cuz he doesn't have a gun so it wouldnt be honorable. this match would be h2h. If predator went up against Agent zero then yea he'd in a quck fast and a hurry whip out the guns and lasers and discs and what not.

if pred takes on wolvie h2h, or C2C(claw to claw ^_^), he gets pwned..wolvie would take this

Kontraz
if pred takes on wolvie h2h, or C2C(claw to claw ^_^), he gets pwned..wolvie would take this

yeah, preds do have honor, but only AFTER someone has proven themselves. if he sees wolverine, hes just gonna send him a big dose of plasma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.