Ritoshi's Poems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Ritoshi
Can this be true ?
is this really you ?
the love of my life ?
the girl that's so nice ?

You are so sweet, like ice cream and cake
never enough, but ever so great.
now that I am with you, I forget my past
only thinking of the future, that I hope will last.

No more restless nights
no more sorrow days
only love and joy
that I hope is coming my way.


To the tallest tower
to the tallest castle
on the tallest mountain
where you seemed to lock your heart away

I can't find the key, to unlock your heart
but as I climbed the mountain.
the door fell apart.
I stepped inside and to my surprise
there it was
as if, someone left it there for me.

I will treat your heart with care
never letting anyone harmful near.
don't let the past stop you from opening up with me.
I will always be here
I am not going anywhere.

Even though you live faraway
You don't need to get here today.
there is no rush .
aslong as we have trust.

Coldfire
awwww love I love it hug

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
awwww love I love it hug love

More to come shifty

Thorinn
no expression





smooth talker. no expression

Ladyluck
eek! I love it!!

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! I love it!! Thanks big grin

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
love

More to come shifty
yay Happy Dance kisses

lil bitchiness
Awh #blush# cute...and romantic...

Smoooooooooth pimp

Ritoshi
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Awh #blush# cute...and romantic...

Smoooooooooth pimp embarrasment thanks eek!

Lovely Murder
your as good at poetry as you are at art!


smile

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
your as good at poetry as you are at art!


smile Thanks eek! wait confused my art sucks shock thanks to Lea drawing to good mad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Thanks eek! wait confused my art sucks shock thanks to Lea drawing to good mad

Practise. stick out tongue

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Thanks eek! wait confused my art sucks shock thanks to Lea drawing to good mad
Your art doesn't suck no

When are you going to post something else hmm? stick out tongue

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Your art doesn't suck no

When are you going to post something else hmm? stick out tongue Tomorrow night shifty how about you posting you know what stick out tongue

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Tomorrow night shifty how about you posting you know what stick out tongue
Ooooo shifty lol I'll try and post it tomorrow happy

Ritoshi
Ok, I don't know if it is good or not no expression


You don't have to worry, I mean what I say
I will always be with you, and it will remain that way.
You are the one, the one that set me free
you are the one, the one that will always be.

You are valuable to me, as you can see,
locking you away in my heart
and throwing away the key.

To the others that let you go
to the others that put up a show.
how stupid are you to let that happen
how foolish can you be to let her free,
maybe I should be thankful if it's not to late
thanks to you guys , I now have something great.
This wasn't an accident, this wasn't a mistake
it was meant to be Amber, this is fate.


We have eternity together,
so whats a few more months
before I get to hold you in my arms
and maybe take you out for lunch.

I am now complete, I am now whole
since I found my other half
of my long forgotten soul.

Ladyluck
Aww. Ever sweet. love

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Ok, I don't know if it is good or not no expression


You don't have to worry, I mean what I say
I will always be with you, and it will remain that way.
You are the one, the one that set me free
you are the one, the one that will always be.

You are valuable to me, as you can see,
locking you away in my heart
and throwing away the key.

To the others that let you go
to the others that put up a show.
how stupid are you to let that happen
how foolish can you be to let her free,
maybe I should be thankful if it's not to late
thanks to you guys , I now have something great.
This wasn't an accident, this wasn't a mistake
it was meant to be Amber, this is fate.


We have eternity together,
so whats a few more months
before I get to hold you in my arms
and maybe take you out for lunch.

I am now complete, I am now whole
since I found my other half
of my long forgotten soul.
Oh. My. Gosh. love I can't think of anything else to say at the moment; I'm speechless, I really am. I love it hug kisses

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Oh. My. Gosh. love I can't think of anything else to say at the moment; I'm speechless, I really am. I love it hug kisses I am glad you like it love ninja

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I am glad you like it love ninja
I think yours was better than mine love

Tha C-Master
I didn't know you did poems mate, congrats.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I didn't know you did poems mate, congrats. The shit that love does to you shock


Don't you do poems shifty

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
The shit that love does to you shock


Don't you do poems shifty
I know it's crazy shock

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
I know it's crazy shock I have you to blame shock

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I have you to blame shock
I have you to blame too shock

Ritoshi
1 month of forever, I have been with you
I never felt such happiness, you been so trust worthy
things trying to hold me back from seeing you
the only thing thats doing, is causing a delay
nothing could keep me from seeing you far long
only death could stop me and still I will tryto see you.

I live in NJ you live in Canada
So, I am literally traveling so far, just to hold you in my arms.
Think this is BS, heard it all before, Now I can't wait to see the look on your face, when I come storming through that door.
I do what I can, I just need a little help from you to make this happen
meet me 10% of the way, crossing that line
because once you do, you will truly be together.

This is not a fantasy, this is not a game
Unlike the others, I say what I mean which separates me from them
I will never hurt you on purpose, and sorry if I do by accident.
I will never leave you so no need to worry, because without you
I would fall apart, wouldn't be complete anymore and would be
back to beggining, back to the start.

It will be my privilege to be,
the first BF you will meet, the first boy you will kiss and ever kiss.
and the person you will be with forever and ever.
Am I thinking to far ahead, I don't think so because I don't only think of today but also tomorrow.

My old GFs where I live, there was no real connection
they didn't take things seriously, they were not to caring
they weren't ready for a deep relationship, and others were insane.
what are the odds I would meet someone like you, so honest, caring, beautiful and so much in common.

Met in a unusualy place, started out as friends for a long time not realizing your the one I was looking for right there in my face.
Before it became to late, I asked you to be mine and you responded yes. I think it was meant to be.

Didn't mean to take so long to ask, you had a BF at the time, but if you noticedI kept asking about
if your still with him or hinting his name, hoping you will be free again, so I could have something wonderful.
Even after your break up, it pained me to see you sad, and I still took long to ask you, trying to make sure if this is what I want. looking back now, I have no regrets, and couldn't be more sure that you are the one.

You could trust me as you wait, I would never cheat on you and risk loosing something that is wonderful to me . Until then we will speak online and the phone, furthering our mental connectiion until we meet this summer and gain something more.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
1 month of forever, I have been with you
I never felt such happiness, you been so trust worthy
things trying to hold me back from seeing you
the only thing thats doing, is causing a delay
nothing could keep me from seeing you far long
only death could stop me and still I will tryto see you.

I live in NJ you live in Canada
So, I am literally traveling so far, just to hold you in my arms.
Think this is BS, heard it all before, Now I can't wait to see the look on your face, when I come storming through that door.
I do what I can, I just need a little help from you to make this happen
meet me 10% of the way, crossing that line
because once you do, you will truly be together.

This is not a fantasy, this is not a game
Unlike the others, I say what I mean which separates me from them
I will never hurt you on purpose, and sorry if I do by accident.
I will never leave you so no need to worry, because without you
I would fall apart, wouldn't be complete anymore and would be
back to beggining, back to the start.

It will be my privilege to be,
the first BF you will meet, the first boy you will kiss and ever kiss.
and the person you will be with forever and ever.
Am I thinking to far ahead, I don't think so because I don't only think of today but also tomorrow.

My old GFs where I live, there was no real connection
they didn't take things seriously, they were not to caring
they weren't ready for a deep relationship, and others were insane.
what are the odds I would meet someone like you, so honest, caring, beautiful and so much in common.

Met in a unusualy place, started out as friends for a long time not realizing your the one I was looking for right there in my face.
Before it became to late, I asked you to be mine and you responded yes. I think it was meant to be.

Didn't mean to take so long to ask, you had a BF at the time, but if you noticedI kept asking about
if your still with him or hinting his name, hoping you will be free again, so I could have something wonderful.
Even after your break up, it pained me to see you sad, and I still took long to ask you, trying to make sure if this is what I want. looking back now, I have no regrets, and couldn't be more sure that you are the one.

You could trust me as you wait, I would never cheat on you and risk loosing something that is wonderful to me . Until then we will speak online and the phone, furthering our mental connectiion until we meet this summer and gain something more.
omg that is so beautiful cry I love it, and you love kisses

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
omg that is so beautiful cry I love it, and you love kisses Thanks love ninja

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ritoshi
1 month of forever, I have been with you
I never felt such happiness, you been so trust worthy
things trying to hold me back from seeing you
the only thing thats doing, is causing a delay
nothing could keep me from seeing you far long
only death could stop me and still I will tryto see you.

I live in NJ you live in Canada
So, I am literally traveling so far, just to hold you in my arms.
Think this is BS, heard it all before, Now I can't wait to see the look on your face, when I come storming through that door.
I do what I can, I just need a little help from you to make this happen
meet me 10% of the way, crossing that line
because once you do, you will truly be together.

This is not a fantasy, this is not a game
Unlike the others, I say what I mean which separates me from them
I will never hurt you on purpose, and sorry if I do by accident.
I will never leave you so no need to worry, because without you
I would fall apart, wouldn't be complete anymore and would be
back to beggining, back to the start.

It will be my privilege to be,
the first BF you will meet, the first boy you will kiss and ever kiss.
and the person you will be with forever and ever.
Am I thinking to far ahead, I don't think so because I don't only think of today but also tomorrow.

My old GFs where I live, there was no real connection
they didn't take things seriously, they were not to caring
they weren't ready for a deep relationship, and others were insane.
what are the odds I would meet someone like you, so honest, caring, beautiful and so much in common.

Met in a unusualy place, started out as friends for a long time not realizing your the one I was looking for right there in my face.
Before it became to late, I asked you to be mine and you responded yes. I think it was meant to be.

Didn't mean to take so long to ask, you had a BF at the time, but if you noticedI kept asking about
if your still with him or hinting his name, hoping you will be free again, so I could have something wonderful.
Even after your break up, it pained me to see you sad, and I still took long to ask you, trying to make sure if this is what I want. looking back now, I have no regrets, and couldn't be more sure that you are the one.

You could trust me as you wait, I would never cheat on you and risk loosing something that is wonderful to me . Until then we will speak online and the phone, furthering our mental connectiion until we meet this summer and gain something more.

Aww that's so sweet! happy

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Aww that's so sweet! happy Like Candy eek!

Thorinn
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Like Candy eek! No like CAKE eek!

Coldfire
Originally posted by Thorinn
No like CAKE eek!
Yeah eek!

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yeah eek! eek!


I was lost in the darkness, no where to go
looking for something, what ?
I don't even know, all of a sudden,
everything became clear
I saw what I was looking far, right over there

A smile so bright
But so far away
Keeps me warm
Each and every day.
Without you it gets so cold
And the shadows close in so bold.

When the Sun sets down, all I do is Dream of you
your alway on my mind, and everytime we are together
my life seems complete, your the only one I need
the only one I ever wanted. I don't want to share you,
with anyone else, I just want to lock you away in my heart
and hope that you will stay there, until the end of time itself.

Thorinn
eek! awsome.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
eek!


I was lost in the darkness, no where to go
looking for something, what ?
I don't even know, all of a sudden,
everything became clear
I saw what I was looking far, right over there

A smile so bright
But so far away
Keeps me warm
Each and every day.
Without you it gets so cold
And the shadows close in so bold.

When the Sun sets down, all I do is Dream of you
your alway on my mind, and everytime we are together
my life seems complete, your the only one I need
the only one I ever wanted. I don't want to share you,
with anyone else, I just want to lock you away in my heart
and hope that you will stay there, until the end of time itself.
Same things apply as on dA stick out tongue But I still love it hug happy

Dusty
Not bad, brutha. I used to write a pretty poem back in the day. no expression

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Same things apply as on dA stick out tongue But I still love it hug happy *Fixed*


I was lost in the darkness, no where to go
looking for something, what ?
I don't even know, all of a sudden,
everything became clear
I saw what I was looking far, right over there

A smile so bright
But so far away
Keeps me warm
Each and every day.
Without you it gets so cold
And the shadows close in so bold.

When the Sun goes down, all I do is Dream of you
you're alway on my mind, and everytime we are together
my life seems complete, you're the only one I need
the only one I ever wanted. I don't want to share you,
with anyone else, I just want to lock you away in my heart
and hope that you will stay there, until the end of time itself.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Dusty
Not bad, brutha. I used to write a pretty poem back in the day. no expression Thanks eek!

What happened shock

Coldfire
You should finish the one you sent to me the night I couldn't get on eek!

Ritoshi
The one in the PM eeek, but haha your here now yay, so my motivation is gone lol : (

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
The one in the PM eeek, but haha your here now yay, so my motivation is gone lol : (
aww lol hug you could finish it tomorrow while I'm not on though eek!

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
aww lol hug you could finish it tomorrow while I'm not on though eek! lol maybe shifty but tomorrow I am reading like 100 of your poems to pick the you know shifty

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
lol maybe shifty but tomorrow I am reading like 100 of your poems to pick the you know shifty
Oh yeah, that's right shifty But you could always do both stick out tongue lol

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Oh yeah, that's right shifty But you could always do both stick out tongue lol I need a little help thingy shifty *let me ask stuff like now eek! *

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I need a little help thingy shifty *let me ask stuff like now eek! *
Well I'm always here to help shifty ok eek!

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Well I'm always here to help shifty ok eek! Ok droolio

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Ok droolio
Hehe shifty Post more stuff eek!

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Hehe shifty Post more stuff eek! I am working on it shifty

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I am working on it shifty
You'd better be shifty

MadMel
i should've said this before, but i hadn't joined kmc yet laughing out loud
keep up the good work, ritoshi

Ritoshi
Originally posted by MadMel
i should've said this before, but i hadn't joined kmc yet laughing out loud
keep up the good work, ritoshi Thanks shock

Ritoshi
A Day without you

As I came on that Night
my love was not there, but out of sight
While the stars shone bright and the time progressed later,
My love's light was not there and my worries became greater.

Deep down in my heart I know everything is alright
but not knowing what happened, gave me quite a fright.
My day is not the same when you're not there
your absence even one day, is to much for me to bear.


Had no wonderful dreams in my sleep last night,
for how could I enjoy anything without her in my sight
I now must go through this day in pain and hope later tonight
that all my waiting won't be in vain.

It is now night but I am still alone
waiting here desperately,
for my love to be shown.

Ritoshi
I did this one with Amber a good while ago

The Day I Die

I don't know when I will die
When I look upon the bright blue sky.
I am running out of time;
This may be my last night to shine
So I'll milk it for all it's worth,
Reminiscing on every day since my birth.
I'll live fully, like it was meant to be,
Letting my hair down, letting myself be free.
In the coming days before I'm laid to rest
I must live my life to what is to be the very best.
No more distractions, no more mess;
This will be my final test.
No one will tell me that to say or do,
For to myself I will always remain true.
I'll fight to the death for every dream.
Be wary, for I am not what I seem.
Heaven or hell,
I cannot really tell,
I will just have to wait and see
What the afterlife has in store for me,
But I am so afraid of dieing;
If I said otherwise, I would be lying.
I feel my breath slow in my chest;
Soon I'll find my eternal rest,
And as the light slowly fades to grey
I wish I could have lived just one more day.
As my body expels one last breath,
I've finally come to accept my death.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Ritoshi
A Day without you

As I came on that Night
my love was not there, but out of sight
While the stars shone bright and the time progressed later,
My love's light was not there and my worries became greater.

Deep down in my heart I know everything is alright
but not knowing what happened, gave me quite a fright.
My day is not the same when you're not there
your absence even one day, is to much for me to bear.


Had no wonderful dreams in my sleep last night,
for how could I enjoy anything without her in my sight
I now must go through this day in pain and hope later tonight
that all my waiting won't be in vain.

It is now night but I am still alone
waiting here desperately,
for my love to be shown.

You do realize she's camping the whole weekend don't you?

Ritoshi

Ritoshi
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You do realize she's camping the whole weekend don't you? Yes, she told me. This one was from before no expression

Bloigen
Poems are for girls. no expression














Nah. You're pretty good.

Coldfire

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
lol nah I did not stick out tongue Yes you did, or why else would the poem be good eek!

Ritoshi
Poem i wrote like just now on DA

As Long as my Love is there

Love that needs no repair, as long as my Ambie Bambie is always there.
When you are there by my side, I look up at the stars and thank God that I am still alive. From your gentle words to your smiling face I wish I was with you now, but that is not the case. Almost there almost there, soon I will be with you and once I am there is no need to fear because my love for you Amber can not compare.

You are the sweetest person I know,
even forgiving those who hurt you so
false love from a lie,
only ended up in pain and made my love now cry
it will never happen again,
because I will make sure to never be like them.
How could I ever lie about loving you,
like the others that left you alone, saying that they were through.
Forget about the past
because my love for you Amber will always last.

Many adventures for us still await, but aslong as I am with you, I know they will be great <3

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Yes you did, or why else would the poem be good eek!
It's good because we did it together eek!
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Poem i wrote like just now on DA

As Long as my Love is there

Love that needs no repair, as long as my Ambie Bambie is always there.
When you are there by my side, I look up at the stars and thank God that I am still alive. From your gentle words to your smiling face I wish I was with you now, but that is not the case. Almost there almost there, soon I will be with you and once I am there is no need to fear because my love for you Amber can not compare.

You are the sweetest person I know,
even forgiving those who hurt you so
false love from a lie,
only ended up in pain and made my love now cry
it will never happen again,
because I will make sure to never be like them.
How could I ever lie about loving you,
like the others that left you alone, saying that they were through.
Forget about the past
because my love for you Amber will always last.

Many adventures for us still await, but aslong as I am with you, I know they will be great <3
aww love hug

MadMel
Originally posted by Coldfire
aww love hug
ill second that...nice poetry...you two together could be very famous..big grin

Ritoshi
Thanks eek!

Coldfire
Originally posted by MadMel
ill second that...nice poetry...you two together could be very famous..big grin
Aww thankies eek!

FŽanor
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Poem i wrote like just now on DA

As Long as my Love is there

Love that needs no repair, as long as my Ambie Bambie is always there.
When you are there by my side, I look up at the stars and thank God that I am still alive. From your gentle words to your smiling face I wish I was with you now, but that is not the case. Almost there almost there, soon I will be with you and once I am there is no need to fear because my love for you Amber can not compare.

You are the sweetest person I know,
even forgiving those who hurt you so
false love from a lie,
only ended up in pain and made my love now cry
it will never happen again,
because I will make sure to never be like them.
How could I ever lie about loving you,
like the others that left you alone, saying that they were through.
Forget about the past
because my love for you Amber will always last.

Many adventures for us still await, but aslong as I am with you, I know they will be great <3 awwww....that was so sweet, i think i got a cavity stick out tongue

Coldfire

FŽanor
Originally posted by Coldfire
You're just jealous because you never thought of it first boi stick out tongue jealous? jealous? riiiiiiiiight! wink

dearly beloved...we are gathered hear
to speculate the obvious of our dear
friend and so lovely lady...
that to all of us is not....a Brady?
but ho! i digress, for lack of a better word
to Ambie Bambie, a beauteous bird.
A bird? My bad...i did not mean to say
or intend that you were such...
for its obvious love is full and much.
For i am a friend, a friend indeed
I will end my prose if you say, "Oh please!"
stick out tongue

Coldfire

Ritoshi
eek!

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
eek!
Get your butt in gear and write more poems!!! stick out tongue

Ritoshi
It's been awhile ahhh

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
It's been awhile ahhh
yes

A.J
You write poetry no expression

Coldfire
Originally posted by A.J
You write poetry no expression
Yeah he does eek!

A.J
no I thought you was a real man.

Coldfire
Originally posted by A.J
no I thought you was a real man.
*slaps* Take that back boy

SpadeKing
I attempted to use one of Ritoshi's poems and it got me slapped cry

Coldfire
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I attempted to use one of Ritoshi's poems and it got me slapped cry
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ritoshi
Originally posted by A.J
no I thought you was a real man. Sit down little boy before you hurt yourself. yes You are 15 no expression you can't know what a real man is if you are still a little boy Happy Dance

Ritoshi
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I attempted to use one of Ritoshi's poems and it got me slapped cry It wasn't the poem that failed, it was you eek!

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Sit down little boy before you hurt yourself. yes You are 15 no expression you can't know what a real man is if you are still a little boy Happy Dance
haha true stick out tongue

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ritoshi
It wasn't the poem that failed, it was you eek!

no it was your fault cause you put them name Amber in it mhm and it was short notice

Coldfire
Originally posted by SpadeKing
no it was your fault cause you put them name Amber in it mhm and it was short notice
haha nice job stick out tongue

FŽanor
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Sit down little boy before you hurt yourself. yes You are 15 no expression you can't know what a real man is if you are still a little boy Happy Dance even a man, doesn't always know what or how a man is supposed to be, y'know. trust me...been there, done that. now i want a refund, dammit!

Ricodrayz
I wrote this on DA but never did transfer it here because I was lazy.


So many things against us, but I don't care,
aslong as you love me, we will always be a pair.
even though at times, life isn't fair
I think it's just a test, to see how much our love can bear.

I have finally met you, and my feelings haven't changed
I still love you with all my heart and that will always remain the same.
I never doubted my feelings for you because I knew that what we had was so pure, so true, and every second I'm with you,
I feel my love beat strongly because we gave ourselves
over to each other so trustingly.

You will always be in my heart, was there from the very start
not letting anything come between us, nothing to set us apart
our love will grow and our future will be together, always and forever
our love will never sever.

Roulette
Awww...what a sweet poem...

I like it clapping

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Roulette
Awww...what a sweet poem...

I like it clapping
Thank you youpi

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
I wrote this on DA but never did transfer it here because I was lazy.


So many things against us, but I don't care,
aslong as you love me, we will always be a pair.
even though at times, life isn't fair
I think it's just a test, to see how much our love can bear.

I have finally met you, and my feelings haven't changed
I still love you with all my heart and that will always remain the same.
I never doubted my feelings for you because I knew that what we had was so pure, so true, and every second I'm with you,
I feel my love beat strongly because we gave ourselves
over to each other so trustingly.

You will always be in my heart, was there from the very start
not letting anything come between us, nothing to set us apart
our love will grow and our future will be together, always and forever
our love will never sever. Good poem sir... I haven't been here in ages.

Ricodrayz
Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.