What do you reckon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
here I have some random things which I think there is a perfect possibility of. Your views would be appreciated, and if anyone has any of their own to add, that would also be appreciated. big grin

1. Aunt Petunia was a witch, and got expelled. How do you think she keeps the house so clean?yes

2. Ludo Bagman will become a Death Eater. Where else is he going to go?huh

3. Dobby will pop up AGAIN and save Harry's life AGAIN in some way, shape or form. evil face (that's Dobby)

also, just a random question - how did Aunt Petunia manage to convince Uncle Vernon that magic did exist?If I were him (eww...) I wouldn't just have not married her, I'd have had her committed. (to the nuthouse). wacko so she must have shown him somehow, musn't she?

Barker
1. Rowling's said that Petunia is a Pure Muggle.

2. ... He's on the Run from Goblins, last I heard.

3. ..... Probably. shock

3B. ... There are alot of ways to explain it. Maybe if the Potters happened to go to the Dursley's Wedding, they did something. (Off the top of my head no expression)

ndfreak
dobby and all house elvs hav celtic magic (says j.k. rowling) and they can do any curse or spell to protect ther masta, or in dobby's independent lifestyle, whoeva he feels like saving (but he considers harry his masta) so i always thot that dobby would end up savin harry from a detheata by killin the death eater. so yes i think dobby will protect harry...but petunia isnt a witch as barker sed and also as barker said ludo's on the run from goblins...

Saphira
I know he's on the run from goblins, but he's also on the run from humans such as fred and george, and possibly other people as well. what's he going to do?

okay, okay then, whats the betting he's gonna turn up in the 7th book?

Saphira
Anyone?

Demonic Phoenix
Answers(copy them down)

1. Her sister, Lily Potter is a muggle herself, so she's obviously a muggle herself

2. Maybe he'll diedev. Ok, ok, he'll probably set up some con-business(maybe)

3. He might save Harry if his life's in danger, coz the elf thinks of him highly. Or he'd marry Winky...then again prob not

4. Well she didnt practise magic herself, so he'd be okay with that. N he must have seen Harry's parents do something magical.

Ludo hagman(bagman) might turn up or he might not. Only Rowling herself knows.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Answers(copy them down)

1. Her sister, Lily Potter is a muggle herself, so she's obviously a muggle herself

2. Maybe he'll diedev. Ok, ok, he'll probably set up some con-business(maybe)

3. He might save Harry if his life's in danger, coz the elf thinks of him highly. Or he'd marry Winky...then again prob not

4. Well she didnt practise magic herself, so he'd be okay with that. N he must have seen Harry's parents do something magical.

Ludo hagman(bagman) might turn up or he might not. Only Rowling herself knows.

Lily isn't a muggle. What the f**k?

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing out loud

Correct. smile no expression

Dresta
Originally posted by Saphira
but he's also on the run from humans such as fred and george,
ohhh... Fred and George he must be scared.

Demonic Phoenix

What the f**k? Then why do u think harry is a half-blood?
His dad is a pure-blood n his mom is a muggle(she's like hermione)

d-fly_girl008
exactly... hermione is a witch, lily is just a, as malfoy would call her, 'mudblood', she's not a muggle

Barker
What the f**k? Then why do u think harry is a half-blood?
His dad is a pure-blood n his mom is a muggle(she's like hermione)
Lily is a Mud-Blood.

d-fly_girl008
i just said that...

IceDragon
lily is not a muggle you idiot, do you think she is the first muggle in hogwarts? duh.

Demonic Phoenix
Hey stupid, then what do u think she is?

She's a witch who was muggle-born(not mud-blood, dats offensive).

d-fly_girl008
that's wat we were trying to tell you! *stamps foot and rolls eyes*

Demonic Phoenix
Ur tryin to tell me shes a mud-blood huh

d-fly_girl008
no that she's not a muggle!!! she's a witch!!! when will you understand??? *stamps foot again*

Demonic Phoenix
What the f**k? I already know she's a witch, a muggle-born witch.

d-fly_girl008
exactly!!!!!!!! finaly!!!!!!!!!! *smiles*

Demonic Phoenix
eewwww, whats dat in ur teeth? Did u use a toothpick after eating?

d-fly_girl008
you mean my solid gold filling???

Demonic Phoenix
No, the green thing stuck between ur incisors.

d-fly_girl008
oh... you must be talking about my emerald filling... that one is my favorite!!!

Demonic Phoenix
I think its a vegetable leaf coz its not shining n its between ur teeth.

d-fly_girl008
ok... wateva you say... *rolls eyes*

Demonic Phoenix
I win.

d-fly_girl008
you wish... well anyway back on topic... i'm pretty sure they take showers

Demonic Phoenix
Can i wish for something...really...okay then I wish for a fly-swatter to swat u.

d-fly_girl008
oops... wrong thread... someone else can get back on topic cause i am confused...

Demonic Phoenix
We were talkin bout Harry's mom remember.

d-fly_girl008
ok, well, she's not a muggle *pulls out wand, conjures fly-swatter and beats demonic pheonix with it*

Demonic Phoenix
Wrong spelling of my name. Its phoenix, not pheonix, many guys r spelling my name wrong, even my sig-maker(hes dam good by the way) n now u 2.

*disapparates n apparates behind d-fly*

d-fly_girl008
*quickly turns around* sorry about your name... but that's off subject... lily was a witch not a muggle...

Demonic Phoenix
Thanks for apologizing...but thats off-topic too. She was a muggle-born witch.

d-fly_girl008
exactly!!

Demonic Phoenix
Finally!!!!!! *smiles*

d-fly_girl008
*grins* smile look's like i taught you something after all!!!
anyway...
1. no way!!
2. i don't think so, but maybe
3. most likely
4. i have no clue!!!

Demonic Phoenix
thumb up

H. S. 6
I love how Demonic Phoenix realized he was completely wrong, so he changed his mind and acted like he knew all along. laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
I love how "Demonic Phoenix" Misspelled "Pheonix" in his Screen name.

Demonic Phoenix
I love how Demonic Phoenix realized he was completely wrong, so he changed his mind and acted like he knew all along. laughing

Ya right. I knew that she was a witch, a muggle-born witch. i know i was wrong bout saying that she was a muggle, what i meant was that she was a muggle-born witch.

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I love how "Demonic Phoenix" Misspelled "Pheonix" in his Screen name.

I didnt make my sig, it was Jug66666. He made the mistake but so what, every1 makes mistakes.

Anyway who cares...uhhh...hope u guys dont.

d-fly_girl008
oh, demonic phoenix, come off it!!!! you clearly said that she was a muggle!!!! not to be mean...

Demonic Phoenix
Uhh, i said in my post that i was wrong bout saying that she was a muggle n that i meant to say that she was a muggle-born witch.

d-fly_girl008
ok! good enough for me!!

Demonic Phoenix
Thx.

d-fly_girl008
yw

Demonic Phoenix
what does yw mean? confused

d-fly_girl008
your welcome!! duh!

Demonic Phoenix
Oh doh. My bad

d-fly_girl008
i agree...

Demonic Phoenix
What was this thread bout again?

d-fly_girl008
the things in the first post... duh... your bad again!!

Demonic Phoenix
smile

d-fly_girl008
big grin

Demonic Phoenix
See u later.

d-fly_girl008
ok

Saphira
Is this thread supposed to be this random? I started it but even I have no idea...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Saphira
Is this thread supposed to be this random? I started it but even I have no idea...

Lady, even i have no idea what this thread is about. All i know is that it was about some questions.

Hey, how come u dont remember when ur the thread starter?

TheKingofKINGS!
Um, no, he spelt Pheonix correctly. You didn't spell "Pheonix" correctly when making your name.

Demonic Phoenix
Now ur the one using spelling wrongly.
Go check what the spelling of Phoenix is in the dictionary n ull see that i spelt it correctly.

TheKingofKINGS!
Now ur the one using spelling wrongly.
Go check what the spelling of Phoenix is in the dictionary n ull see that i spelt it correctly.
Um....alright, you DID spell it right, my bad.

But however, though you proved me wrong, you made yourself look bad in the process. "Now ur the one using spelling wrongly. Go check what the spelling of Phoenix is in the dictionary n ull see that i spelt it correctly."

Hmm. Let's pick out the errors here.

ur- is not a word

wrongly- also not a word, and if it was, the word "using" wouldn't be necessary in the scentence.

n- a letter, not a word.

ull- Not a word

i- should be capitilzed

So many errors!!

Demonic Phoenix
Have u heard of slang?
If u havent, of course it wont make sense to u.
Besides, nearly every1 here(the whole site, i dont know about this particular forum) is typing fast, u think they care about capitalization?
And every1 makes mistakes.

TheKingofKINGS!
Have u heard of slang?
If u havent, of course it wont make sense to u.
Besides, nearly every1 here(the whole site, i dont know about this particular forum) is typing fast, u think they care about capitalization?
And every1 makes mistakes.
I have heard of slang. However the GOOD members don't use it too often. You are like a slang spammer. And everyone does make mistakes. However, you make CONSTANT mistakes.

d-fly_girl008
So what? What are you going to do about it?

TheKingofKINGS!
Correct him every time he makes a mistake until he gets bothered enough by it to actually use decent spelling and grammar.

d-fly_girl008
Oh... Well, that's not too bad! I'm ok with it!

Demonic Phoenix
I have heard of slang. However the GOOD members don't use it too often. You are like a slang spammer. And everyone does make mistakes. However, you make CONSTANT mistakes.

Yeah, coz i type fast sometimes n i don care if i type slang.
i hardly use slang when i am talking(i know its sounds funny, but really, i hardly use slang)

TheKingofKINGS!
Yeah, coz i type fast sometimes n i don care if i type slang.
i hardly use slang when i am talking(i know its sounds funny, but really, i hardly use slang)

Hm...I don't really care how you talk, because I never talk to you. I care about how you TYPE ON THE FORUMS. You seem like a genial person, but until you use some decent spellnig and grammar, then you will be nothing in the eyes of intellegent posters.

d-fly_girl008
Ummm, not to be a bother, but you said spellnig... What does it mean?

Demonic Phoenix
Hm...I don't really care how you talk, because I never talk to you. I care about how you TYPE ON THE FORUMS. You seem like a genial person, but until you use some decent spellnig and grammar, then you will be nothing in the eyes of intellegent posters.

Well mister high and mighty, you just mis-spelled 'spelling' in your post.

d-fly_girl008
Oh, so that's what it was?

TheKingofKINGS!
That's true. I did. But that's a mistake. An OCCAISIONAL mistake. I SOMETIMES make mistakes when I type. Which is different from your posts because you ALWAYS make mistakes.

Demonic Phoenix
Well mister high and mighty, you just mis-spelled 'spelling' in your post.

Did i make a mistake in the post above?

d-fly_girl008
Um... Not to be a bother again, but you spelled occasional wrong.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Um... Not to be a bother again, but you spelled occasional wrong.
No I didn't.

And to DP, yes you did. It's "misspelled" there's no hyphen.

Demonic Phoenix
Well, well, well, he did make a mistake. Who is making mistakes now?
Even u...*ahem*....you are making mistakes.

TheKingofKINGS!
Well, well, well, he did make a mistake. Who is making mistakes now?
Even u...*ahem*....you are making mistakes.
I didn't make a mistake.

d-fly_girl008
Um, yes you did... Go to dictionary.com... that's what I did, and it said you were wrong.

Demonic Phoenix
yes u did.
Your spelling of Occasional was wrong.

TheKingofKINGS!
yes u did.
Your spelling of Occasional was wrong.
No it's not. Dictionary.com is an rather unreliable web-dictionary. Use the Webster's Dictionary (You know, the big book) for the most legitimacy.

d-fly_girl008
Then look in the Webster's Dictionary!! It's wrong!! Or do you just not want to admit you're wrong??

TheKingofKINGS!
Then look in the Webster's Dictionary!! It's wrong!! Or do you just not want to admit you're wrong??
Um, I DID look in Webster's, and it's correct.

d-fly_girl008
Whatever! I just looked in the dictionary too, and it says your wrong too!!!

Demonic Phoenix
No it's not. Dictionary.com is an rather unreliable web-dictionary. Use the Webster's Dictionary (You know, the big book) for the most legitimacy.

You spelt 'occasional' as 'occaisional"

TheKingofKINGS!
SO!Let's get back on-topic.

Aunt Petunia is not a witch, and yeah. She's a muggle. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Here is the quote.

That's true. I did. But that's a mistake. An OCCAISIONAL mistake. I SOMETIMES make mistakes when I type. Which is different from your posts because you ALWAYS make mistakes.

d-fly_girl008
Well, isn't that obvious...

Demonic Phoenix
SO!Let's get back on-topic.

Aunt Petunia is not a witch, and yeah. She's a muggle. no expression

I love the way the kingofkings tried to change the topic when he knew he was wrong laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
It is, but the original poster thinks Petunia IS a witch for some reason or another.

d-fly_girl008
Oh, and I don't think that Ludo Bagman will become a Death Eater... I just can't picture him as one!!

TheKingofKINGS!
Well, it was mentioned in one of the books, OotP I think, that he was tried for being a Death Eater, but was let off.

Demonic Phoenix
Well what do you know, the king didn't defend himself.

d-fly_girl008
It was??? Wow, I need to read the books again!! *Runs to her room and digs around for OotP*

TheKingofKINGS!
Well what do you know, the king didn't defend himself.
I decided to disregard your ignorance and get back on the actual topic of the thread.

Demonic Phoenix
Rightroll eyes (sarcastic).
You knew you were wrong and you could not accept it could you.

Anyway, why in the world would Petunia be a witch?
It's obvious she is a muggle.

TheKingofKINGS!
Rightroll eyes (sarcastic).
You knew you were wrong and you could not accept it could you.

Anyway, why in the world would Petunia be a witch?
It's obvious she is a muggle.
Yes, I know that, but the thread-maker thinks she is a witch. God knows why, but the maker thinks that.

And I'm not wrong, I corrected her incorrect thoughts of my misspelling before. You either didn't see it, or just blatenly disregarded it.

d-fly_girl008
Found it!!! Ok, well, anyway... Petunia is definitely a Muggle...

TheKingofKINGS!
Found it!!! Ok, well, anyway... Petunia is definitely a Muggle...
Agreed.

Demonic Phoenix
Yes, I know that, but the thread-maker thinks she is a witch. God knows why, but the maker thinks that.

And I'm not wrong, I corrected her incorrect thoughts of my misspelling before. You either didn't see it, or just blatenly disregarded it.

I was talking about your spelling of occasional. And you also misspelt blatently, its blatently not blatenly.

there is no way Petunia is a witch.

TheKingofKINGS!
I was talking about your spelling of occasional. And you also misspelt blatently, its blatently not blatenly.

there is no way Petunia is a witch.
It's a different word, dude.

Blaten and Blatent are two different words...

Demonic Phoenix
what does blaten mean?

d-fly_girl008
And what about Dobby saving Harry again? I think it's a possibility!!

Demonic Phoenix

Maybe, Maybe not.

TheKingofKINGS!
Quite the possibility....quite. Though I'd be more inclined to say Kreacher, because he's magically forced to.

d-fly_girl008
Oh, now that's an interesting thought...

Demonic Phoenix
Quite the possibility....quite. Though I'd be more inclined to say Kreacher, because he's magically forced to.

Wasn't he the one who somehow betrayed Sirius? He told Harry that Sirius wasn't there or something like that.

TheKingofKINGS!
Wasn't he the one who somehow betrayed Sirius? He told Harry that Sirius wasn't there or something like that.
Yeah, that's him.

Demonic Phoenix
So he could also betray Harry.

TheKingofKINGS!
So he could also betray Harry.
Well, not really. See, Kreacher was under the control of Sirius when Harry asked Kreacher that question. Kreacher had no order from Sirius to answer any question Harry asks truthfully. Therefore, Kreacher could do as he pleases with Harry.

However, now that Harry is his master, no matter how much he may hate it, Kreacher must do as Harry says. No matter what.

d-fly_girl008
True, true...

Demonic Phoenix
Altho...ahem...although Dobby is a much better candidate than Kreacher for the 'which elf will save Harry' topic.

Maybe Kreacher might save Harry, we'll only find out when the book comes out.

Saphira
Thanks for the support, guys... no expression

Opaleye92
You know it would have been a good twist in the plot of HP7 if Petunia was the one who did magic at a later then normal age, however JKR said that Petunia wasn't the one who did magic later in life, but it would have been awesome if Petunia was a witch. happy Because then when Harry left the Dursleys, Voldemort could come and be like"Grrr...I am evil Voldy Poo fear me!", and then Petunia could be all "Oh no you don't foo, *snap snap snap*", and then Petunia could like blast Voldy Poo out the door, and Petunia,Vernon, and Dudley could all run away. (You've got to admit the running would be good for Dudley). yes

Saphira
Yay! big grin

Opaleye92
I honestly doubt that Ludo's a death eater, but I bet Voldy Poo, or some other Death Eater will kill him because Ludo cheated them out of their money or somthin. But hey who knows Ludo might become a Death Eater, I sure dunno. confused smile

d-fly_girl008
In GOF, Ludo was accused of giving a Death Eater information on the Ministry... but I doubt that he will become a Death Eater

Opaleye92
Dobby might save Harrys life again, it does seem like Dobby to do something like that. smile Maybe Vernon knows about magic, because when he was a child something tramatic might have happened to him, that had something to do with magic, like he saw someone killed by magic. And then when he tried to tell someone what happened no one believed him, and he was treated all weird from then on, like he was a nutcase or somthin, and he lost all his friends, if he had any before that is. just a thought. Because in the books it never really explained why Vernon hated magic so much. wink smile

Nickey
Can someone please fill me in here? I am confused.

Saphira
Who's that? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.