Bye Bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LariCrai_Kenobi
I have to go tonight. They transported my grandmother, who is very very ill, possibly in her last days, to a city 3 hours away. We're going up tonihgt, so I wont have a computer. Henc forth, I can't reply to posts until I get back. They don't let you use the computers in the libraries there unless you have a card. You can't get a card unless you live in that city....(My dad used to live there)

LaurenE147
See you later, alligator. Hope your grandma is okay

Captain REX
I just lost my grandpa to a heart attack. sad

Hope your grandma gets better.

LariCrai_Kenobi
:-/ thanks guys. My nana isn't gonna get better....or so the doctorrs say.... :-( but thank you

Captain REX
Her days are number huh? sad

I just lost my grandpa. I know just how you feel. sad sad

ToMacco
Christ, now I'm all depressed.

yerssot
*sigh*
I don't know why I'm going to say this, and I'm definitly going to be sorry about it later, because this was THE opportunity...but heck...

cheer up To...and ofcourse LCK and Rex

Gundark
Sorry to hear that. My grandmothers are long gone and I really miss the one I knew. The other one died before I was born.

LaurenE147
I lost my grandmother to cancer a long time ago. She had a brain tumor. I know how you feel. It'll hurt really bad. What you do is just learn to not think about it all the time.

Damnit now I'm depressed, too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.