Do the impossible>kill my team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Cassandra Nova/Onslaught/Specter/Pheonix/Flash(wally)

stop my team if you can,(doubt anyone could but eh...)
take on all comers

newjak86
Spectre, Living Tribunal, Lucifer and Micheal, finally just for overkill Batman

Swanky-Tuna
It's like... SPIDERMAN, RHINO, phoenix, CYCLOPS, spectre. TRY TO BEAT MY TEAM!

grey fox
Galactus , Mephisto , Thanos , Darkseid , Pc supes , SBP

I win big grin

newjak86
Originally posted by grey fox
Galactus , Mephisto , Thanos , Darkseid , Pc supes , SBP

I win big grin Actually no since all those guys are below Phoenix.

AJ4LIFE
galactus
darkseid
thanos
odin
doomsday

or bats could do it hmself

grey fox
Thanos isn't , nether is Mephisto (and arguably) Galactus , i'll exchange PC Supes and SBP for the Destroyer Armour and RKT

GalacticStorm
Thanos isn't , nether is Mephisto (and arguably) Galactus , i'll exchange PC Supes and SBP for the Destroyer Armour and RKT

Thanos is ridiculously out of his league. Thanos is below skyfather level, he's just a suped up Eternal, Mephisto is leagues below Phoenix he is only a threat in his own realm and both Silver Surfer and Galactus have chumped him there. Galactus was created and transformed into what he is by Phoenix. Just read his bio or F4 522. The Destroyer armour when combined with Odin and the entire life forces of Asgard couldnt put a scratch on a single Celestial. The Celestials then proceeded to slag the Destroyer. Your team would get stomped.

AJ4LIFE
hay is destroyer armor that armor from jla unlimited the cartoon where hawk and dove and wonder woman faced him but it stoped atcking when she did and when the suicide squad nicked it

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
hay is destroyer armor that armor from jla unlimited the cartoon where hawk and dove and wonder woman faced him but it stoped atcking when she did and when the suicide squad nicked it

Nah its a mystical armour created by Odin for the purpose of battling the Celestials. Its inanimate until empowered by a life force or life forces.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/destroyer.htm

AJ4LIFE
oh thanks storm

steverules
Galactus, Thanos and Dark Phoenix.

AJ4LIFE
vary tough but im not sure if they can defeat his team

Rewmac
Exitar, Rune King Thor, Doomsday, WarMachine (Alien Armour),Cosmic Spiderman, The Sentry, Ghost Rider, Galactus

AJ4LIFE
i think that could do the trick

Tshern
Someone mentioned Squirrel Girl and Chuck Norris?

inamilist
Thanos (HOTU), Reed (UN), Goblin force, LT, TOAA

your team might as well just be Spectre and phoenix

outavodka
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
vary tough but im not sure if they can defeat his team
Very wise this one is

GalacticStorm
White Crown Phoenix, Michael Farraday (Divine Right), Solar, Spectre and Lucifer

grey fox
Screw it .

Rkt , Imperiex , KC Gog , Mangog , Abrax's , Saint Of Killers and The preacher

steverules
Galactus, Superman prime, superboy prime, Dark Phoenix, Iron man, War machine with is new armour, superman, thanos, silver surfer and the hulk

juggernaut66666
Omega kills them less than 10 minutes

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by outavodka
Very wise this one is
u bet i am, i bet bet yor a reed richards in yor own right, actually for my age im very smart muach to my surprise, i done a iq test to day and i got 104, which for my gae is very very good

steverules
My friend got 125 and said it was rubbish and he's in year 10.

Horrificus
I take the Infinite Man, Korvac, Parallax, Agamotto and Dr. Strange.

Horrificus
Hoo Ha!

inamilist
Originally posted by steverules

they are pretty useless unless you take the official one with someone watching and grading you

even then it really has no bearing on actual intellect since intelligence manifests itself in many forms

Dynamic One
Ok how bout this

Wolverine for Phoenix, because her Jean Grey persona would allow Logan to get close enough for the kill shot.

For Flash, I'd get Quicksilver...pysche hmm for Flash I'd prolly go with SS because he can take on him and C. Nova

For Onslaught i would get Marvel Girl

and for Spectre I would get A . Warlock before he lost the gems.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
White Crown Phoenix, Michael Farraday (Divine Right), Solar, Spectre and Lucifer

Who are Michael Farraday and Solar?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dynamic One
Ok how bout this

Wolverine for Phoenix, because her Jean Grey persona would allow Logan to get close enough for the kill shot.

Don't tell me you are serious with this. smile

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Don't tell me you are serious with this. smile

I'd love to see it though .

W: Dont do it Jeanie , i love ya darlin .

P: *Vaporises wolverine*

GalacticStorm
Screw it .

Rkt , Imperiex , KC Gog , Mangog , Abrax's , Saint Of Killers and The preacher

People are seriously overrating RKT. The guys just the top skyfather he's still below cosmics like Galactus and the like. Anyone else who isnt on an Eternity level of power at least are non factors. Saint of Killers can be banished in the blink of an eye. All there is to him is that hes indestructible and his shots never miss and kill on impact. Preacher is just a human with all the various vulnerabilities who just happens to possess Genesis a power that was on par with the Preacherverse God. The guy could be taken out by Wolverine. His weakness was that his power was voice activated. Abraxas is Galactus level so he'd get stomped. Dont know anything about KC Gog and dont know enough about Imperiex to comment. How was Imperiex defeated?

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by steverules
my one was official and acurate

GalacticStorm
Who are Michael Farraday and Solar?

Michael Farraday possessed Gods creation power and Solar was a being from Valiant who had energy manipulation abilities at a universal scale.

outavodka
Don't tell me you are serious with this. smile I think he was..... smokin'

grey fox
DAMMIT , The Presence , Mr mxlypggnbwhateverthef*ck , Thanos with HOTU , Galactus , Eternity and Beyonder.

There dammit......

outavodka
I shoulda threw in Wandas crazy ass for good measure but ehh...if u want i can make this overkill for you!

outarddwarf
send in the A-team and the texas rangers and those bastiches are busted!

Dynamic One
I think he was..... smokin'

I'm not goin power for power, I'm going for the personal relationship thing. How many times has Logan been prepared to and Jean about to let him get the kill. He's not gonna match power for power I'm going for the unorthodox victory.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Dynamic One
I'm not goin power for power, I'm going for the personal relationship thing. How many times has Logan been prepared to and Jean about to let him get the kill. He's not gonna match power for power I'm going for the unorthodox victory.

By the rules of the forum everyone is in bloodlust mode. They want to kill each other. Here we discuss the outcome of battles without the PIS/CIS of the comics. We just look at their powerset, their on panel feats and decide the outcome. Your plan really wouldnt hold up in debate here.

outavodka

take on all comers

CasNova/Onslaught/Pheonix/Spectre/Flash
SilverSurfer/Genis/Sentry/Superman/MisterM/PsiLord

manorastroman
LT, Exitar, Solarr, Doc Manhattan, Classic Beyonder. foo.

outavodka
Originally posted by manorastroman
LT, Exitar, Solarr, Doc Manhattan, Classic Beyonder. foo.

Sorry but classic Beyonder was defe..by Doom/Galactus/and Klaw, that can be repeated by my team with their powers.

Dr Manhattan gets speedblitzed brutally.

I dun even wana get into the(whole LT not showing any feats thing) again.

gimmi mor info on them other foos cuz im prty sure their this new team still shit on yours.

Mr Master
Sorry but classic Beyonder was defe..by Doom/Galactus/and Klaw, that can be repeated by my team with their powers.

Classic Beyonder was never defeated by Doom/Galactus/and Klaw, LOL, this must be humor, I recognize that.

The correct story is Doom, through Klaw, absorbed Galactus's home world which is the size of a galaxy, then with unbelievable power he now possessed he battled the Beyonder, and not only lost but lost limbs in the process, yet he knew he could never defeat Beyonder so what he did was on the brink of death he used a device in the breast plate of his armor to absorb much of Beyonder's power, the technology was from Galactus's planet absorbing machine. Even after this the Beyonder still managed to have enough power to get all his power back from Doom as he did.

Bottom line: It made a perfect dramatic conclusion to the Secret Wars saga, but Classic Beyonder is the Most powerful being ever, anywhere.
Possessing MILLIONS of times more power than ALL the power in the marvel multi-verse combined(literally). I have proof if you need it.

Mr Master

take on all comers

And Classic Beyonder alone wipes this team from existence, only the White Phoenix of the Crown, if that's who that is, give him a fight, who would win there is up for debate, she can hold a universe in her hands, Beyonder all through out the Secret Wars II series could of eliminated the marvel multi-verse at any time.

Dynamic One
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
By the rules of the forum everyone is in bloodlust mode. They want to kill each other. Here we discuss the outcome of battles without the PIS/CIS of the comics. We just look at their powerset, their on panel feats and decide the outcome. Your plan really wouldnt hold up in debate here.

Then on that basis i admit this will not work phoenix will smoke wolverine faster than an ounce at a cheech an chonq festival.

Mr Master

This is what Galactus is to the Beyonder according to Prof. X
Likewise acccordding to Doom about himself and Galactus

Xavier:
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xavieronthebeyonder7sn.jpg

Doom:
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doctordoomonthebeyonder1vi.jpg

willRules
Aunt May and Jubilee

vpokdekjyafmidp
TOAA

Superherovandal
Yahweh b**ches.

vpokdekjyafmidp
thumb up

Kontraz

take on all comers

now, is it regular pheonix or dark pheonix? if its dark, i have a very simple solution.... "Light our darkest hour..."

Laminator_X
Doctor's Strange, Who, and Manhattan; Leech, and my favorite killer-team-buster... Cloak.

Proper positioning of Leech to nulify Onslaught and Cassandra is left as an exorcise to the reader.

bean_machine
Thanos(HOTU or IG) and Chuck Norris.

Thanos as backup.

Like Chuck really needs it roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Horrificus
Ahem...

I said,

I believe that I win.

Ex11B

take on all comers

Ok...

Great Evil Beast,LT,Galactus,Lucifer,Michael big grin

K Von Doom
TOAA with the HOTU & the Starbrand

Scoobless
Kev from the Authority could do it (with that funky space gun)

JP is there to back him up

Horrificus
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ahem...

I said,

I believe that I win.

Infinite Man brings my team to the moment each of your team has been at their most vulnerable/weakened states.

Then my team obliterates each one, while drinking much Space-Beer.

Sixth_Winged
Squirell girl with her temporal copies and monkey joe and tippy toe with also their temporal copies.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually no since all those guys are below Phoenix.

Superboy Prime will punch reality.

Or barring that team.

Spider-man, Batman, Wolverine.

Go on. Try and win.

Swanky-Tuna
Five Sandmans! Sandmen!

spideycarnage

take on all comers

Franklin Richards, Full Powered Galactus, Rune King Thor, PC Superman, The Desoryer that faught the Celestials.

Juntai
Spectre, Pheonix, Tribunal, The Brothers, Wally the Godboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.