Missed an Episode?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Smallville
Due to the abundance of "I missed this episode" threads, I decided to make this. Please, stop the madness!!

If you missed an episode, you can read what you missed at www.kryptonsite.com, but if you would rather see them, please send me a private message by Clicking Here and I will help you all I can.

Thanks for you co-operation!

-Smallville

Jedi Priestess
Thank GOD! clap

Marth18
clapping

RoguePw25
Excellent idea Smallville! big grin

Smallville
w00t

Who rules? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
LMAO and no less than 3 asking for episode threads got bumped. laughing out loud Only on this board.

Smallville
I am going to let those that are buried stay there.

Darth Kal-El
your link doesnt work for me. heres the episode guide http://www.kryptonsite.com/episodeguide.htm

SupezM'
Very nice!

Smallville
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
your link doesnt work for me. heres the episode guide http://www.kryptonsite.com/episodeguide.htm

Thanks, boss.

Tork
Nice One!

Dan-El
That was my idea a while ago, but I could never send my files.

dwarfwarri
hey Smallville can upload some episode clips on youtube or something??

Dan-El
10 1/2 hrs!!!

Super Sora
Thank You smile

kshair54
Has anyone else been receing spam emails from a supposed "Smallville Fan" that is actually a spam email offering a pay service to download the episodes for a fee?

I have been receiving these spams ever since joining the forum

kshair54
Thanks a lot Smallville for the assistance on seeing lost episodes

Smallville
For those who do not know, I am in the US Army. I am currently deployed in the middle east, and would appreciate not getting any more PM requests on missed episodes for the next little bit. I do not have my computer over here, since I have a desktop and not a laptop, and cannot comply with your requests at this time. Should somebody else want to step in for the time being, that would be nice.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Smallville

supermanwins
what i realy want to see is smallvill clark kent and bruce wayne as a teen both together kicking ass

supermanwins
i wanna see clark wear the suit for the first time and make an entrance
and go whoop all the badass villians and fly into space

ChiquitaZ
Was there a new episode on thanksgiving? 'Cause I'm not sure...

Dan-El
Originally posted by ChiquitaZ
Was there a new episode on thanksgiving? 'Cause I'm not sure...

Nope. I believe they replayed "Whither".

batcavenumber1
I got a copy if you are interested PM me.

Colombiankilla
If anyone wants to see episodes from this season go to tv.peekvid.com and you can see all the episodes from after WITHER

Kal875
way to give it to the world.!.....jk

Colombiankilla
hey itys for anyone to see Kal stop holding out on people dumbass

Darkchoco
He was kidding Moron!

Dru-Zod
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
If anyone wants to see episodes from this season go to tv.peekvid.com and you can see all the episodes from after WITHER

Do i have to download the episodes from the site?

AstroFan
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
hey itys for anyone to see Kal stop holding out on people dumbass


You are a very unpleasant individual. no expression

Kal875
Originally posted by Dru-Zod
Do i have to download the episodes from the site? Nope

Originally posted by AstroFan
You are a very unpleasant individual. no expression laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Unerasable_Sin
Hey, I think I might have missed something and since I have no idea what the episode is called or if it even exists I thought I'd ask you fine people. See, I've been hearing a rumour that in an episode something happens to Lex and he winds up thinking/changing into a girl. Supposedly a Halloween episode, but I've flipped through the Smallville episode lists online and haven't seen anything remotely resembling such an episode. So, is there actually such an episode or is this just some creative thinking on some rotten kids' part? A part of me hopes it is true because it would be so entertaining to watch.

AstroFan
There is an episode in season 1 where a shapeshifting girl turns into Lex. lol

Kal875
Originally posted by Unerasable_Sin
Hey, I think I might have missed something and since I have no idea what the episode is called or if it even exists I thought I'd ask you fine people. See, I've been hearing a rumour that in an episode something happens to Lex and he winds up thinking/changing into a girl. Supposedly a Halloween episode, but I've flipped through the Smallville episode lists online and haven't seen anything remotely resembling such an episode. So, is there actually such an episode or is this just some creative thinking on some rotten kids' part? A part of me hopes it is true because it would be so entertaining to watch. That would be wicked funny!!!!!! but sadly Astrofan is right, and there's only that ep. in Season 1.

Clonest
Originally posted by kshair54
Has anyone else been receing spam emails from a supposed "Smallville Fan" that is actually a spam email offering a pay service to download the episodes for a fee?

I have been receiving these spams ever since joining the forum it's not spam...it's just made up stuff that always invites you to this certain website that allows you to download the latist episodes....corse their's a fee but WHO CARES!!! ya miss an episode you can just save ya money for teh one time fee payoff so you cna download them anytime,but i prefer iTunes.

~JP~
I get mine free. smile

Dan-El
Does anyone know where I can find the prison riot clip from Transferance (season 4)?

nc0026
Would anyone be able to give me a link where i can get the season 6 episodes and they are updated every week? would be greatly appreciated thanks

BigRed
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
If anyone wants to see episodes from this season go to tv.peekvid.com and you can see all the episodes from after WITHER
That site is I guess gone now.

So do you know any other sites that host them? Thanks.

Colombiankilla
GO TO TV-LINKS.CO.UK for new episodes

Smallville
I must apologize for not being as helpful as I would like to have been lately. For those who are unaware of who I am and what I do, I am in the military currently overseas on a deployment. Therein, I am unable to do a lot of things I would like to.

I should not be gone too much longer, and will be back to the US here soon. I hope to be more helpful then. Until I do, www.tv-links.co.uk is a really good site to visit.

Once again, I apologize.

Kal of Krypton
You terrible person! Your letting being in the military stop you from helping noobs like me who missed some episodes? Jeeze! The nerve of some people! wink


lol, I hope you have a safe return to the states. rock

wwevstna
hey you fuc.ker that was mywebsite you took sure take my glory as$hole

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Smallville
I must apologize for not being as helpful as I would like to have been lately. For those who are unaware of who I am and what I do, I am in the military currently overseas on a deployment. Therein, I am unable to do a lot of things I would like to.

I should not be gone too much longer, and will be back to the US here soon. I hope to be more helpful then. Until I do, www.tv-links.co.uk is a really good site to visit.

Once again, I apologize.

Its cool. Have a safe trip back. smile

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by wwevstna
hey you fuc.ker that was mywebsite you took sure take my glory as$hole Show some respect for those serving our country.

wwevstna
know what fuk u bich

Kal of Krypton
Your gonna get banned. But you already know that. Do'nt you?

Smallville
Originally posted by wwevstna
hey you fuc.ker that was mywebsite you took sure take my glory as$hole

First of all, I was not "taking your glory." If anything, I was re-affirming that said site was indeed a good place to visit if you missed out on something.

Secondly, please dont start shit in this forum.

Third, and most important, tonight I will be uploading episode 7-1 to a random file-hosting site. Not sure what one yet, but regardless I will post a link to where you can either download it for yourself or simply watch it. I might zip the file so it will upload faster.

Regardless, I will keep you updated on where you can go to get it. It was a great episode.

Kal of Krypton
Does anybody know if there's a way to get the eps on an ipod? I tried putting the dvd's in the comp. but that does'nt do anything.

Smallville
I have a couple of programs that might help you. One is called DVDFab, it allows you to rip a DVD right into MP4 format. The other is Jodix iPod Video converter, which will convert avi's into MP4

Supra
I miss this show so much. Wish it could have gone on longer.

Time Immemorial
I still miss the show.

Time-Immemorial
Every person that posts here gets bannedlaughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Every person that posts here gets bannedlaughing out loud

Lol, including you, apparently.

http://i68.tinypic.com/16as1lg.png

Nice combo here laughing out loud

Sable
Ib4 it happens again

cdtm
We'll see about that. Haven't been banned yet.

Also, kind of sad to say but in retrospect, I enjoyed this godawful show much more then Dragon Ball Super.

And tbh Supers actually the better written show, which is saying something.

Surtur
Oh Smallville. Pete Ross+ krytonite chewing gum=stretchy powers.

Sable
Lol. I still miss this show. Just the fact that it was that genera.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.