The Punisher Vs Blade Vs The Crow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
prep time allowed..

jgiant
crow is sweet, so is blade but with prep pun can take them both, even one can't die...he will trap him somehow tko...

streekz
im not diss'in punisher but how is it possible?? he is the only one who is human.. give the crow n blade more thought.

rotiart
Giving them prep assumes they know their enemies right? Then punisher can win 3/10 crow 0/10 and blade 7/10. Punisher would spray areas down with gunfire and bombs. Punisher's coming home with KFC tonite... or blade will, since both will know to kill that little black bird that follows crow around. which leaves punisher vs blade...Both great combatants.. blade having the upper hand with hand to hand and punisher having the long range. I'm sure with prep punisher can lay the firepower down to take out Blade, but with his superhuman strength, speed, and martial arts skill, he'll more likely down punisher than the other way around.

streekz
nicely detailed... yes

grey fox
Crow , punisher (as bad-ass as he may be) is still human. Blade and crow on the otherhand aren't. Blade could win 7/10

jgiant
human or not punisher is much better at prep than both of these guys...blade is superhuman yes but goes down because of punishers superior skills in the art of war...he will not let this fight get too close punisher will have the advantage from a distance and he will keep it that way till the fight is over...

StyleTime
Originally posted by jgiant
crow is sweet, so is blade but with prep pun can take them both, even one can't die...he will trap him somehow tko...
Agreed. With prep Punisher will.....punish them.

DraconaInVolata
Frank with prep is one of the last things you ever want. He knows the right weapon at the right time to kill the right amount of people. Frank may not even show up to the fight. He may just set off a huge bomb while watching from a distance.

streekz
ok punisher seems to be the name on everyones lips, i not disagreeing wiv u but explain how he wud kill blade n crow??
after all blade is half vamp so he aint a sittin duck
and yeah u kill the crow but if there prep time both blade n crow wud avoid there weakness.. wud u send your crow out if it was your life line?????????????????????? i not diss'in punisher i just tryin to understand your answers..

Mider
im glad that crow will get lose and kill punisher later at least

streekz
i havent read the comics of the crow but i have been told that the crow (the bird) does not effect the crow, if this is true then that means that the crow (the bird) is not his weakness.. in this case the crow would win.

Rewmac
Blade 5/10 the 5 goes for Crow big grinbig grinbig grin

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
Crow , punisher (as bad-ass as he may be) is still human. Blade and crow on the otherhand aren't. Blade could win 7/10

eek! Grey Fox, I believe thats the first time Ive seen you treat a mere human like Frank with any degree of respect when fighting a meta or super human

Neither can kill the crow, the comic version is not hurt if the bird is, and he heals like Ghostrider
Crow wins

Mider
i heard crow has a attack like the penance stair if this is true he wins

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider
i heard crow has a attack like the penance stair if this is true he wins

Sort of, he can transfer all the pain he or the loved one he died withs ever felt into someone all at the same time, but he has to be touching them to use it, and its rarely seen

Mider
if the crow does indeed have the crow (bird) as a weakness punisher would probably snipe it in one second then it would just be him and blade, but if i was the crow id hide that thing somewhere safe far away from the battle site then the crow would be unstoppable well almost, since there is prep involved i think in this battle, then both punisher and blade have a chance of using something to trap the crow maybe some hidden cell, or something like that, does the crow have psychic powers where he can sense danger?

Sea King
if the crow does indeed have the crow (bird) as a weakness punisher would probably snipe it in one second then it would just be him and blade, but if i was the crow id hide that thing somewhere safe far away from the battle site then the crow would be unstoppable well almost, since there is prep involved i think in this battle, then both punisher and blade have a chance of using something to trap the crow maybe some hidden cell, or something like that, does the crow have psychic powers where he can sense danger?

thats not realy a weakness the crow takes this

(as for the attack thats like the penence star yeah but he also has an attack were a murder of crows take his oppoenets souls to hell)

Mider
so he hasnt been shown to have any weaknesses in the comic?

Sea King

i well from my understanding he cant die

Tassadar

Depends on which comic, in some he has the movie weakness, in others hes invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.