Ludo Kressh and DE Sidious vs DN Luke and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Who wins?

Revolver Ocelot
DE Sidious is surprisingly the weak link here. If Luke and/or Kun can take him out fast, they can team up on Ludo and kill him.

jollyjim311
I think Luke could beat Kressh in a tough fight. Kun vs. Sidious wouldn't be a fast or easy fight, but I don't see Sidious winning. He could probably hold Kun off with his force powers, but once Kun got in melee, Sidious will do well, but not good enough. Then Kun and Luke take out Kressh.

furbys are evil
luke kills them all!!!!!!

Jabba the Hutt
how old are you furby are evil? youre just as annoying as numan.

((The_Anomaly))
Haha, he is. Its prolly numans little brother or something.

tdtd
As an ancient Sith I would put Ludo on park with Luke and possibly Kun, at the very least. I'm certain he'd be able to take either one out 1 on 1 but DE Sidious would get curbstomped by Luke or Kun, and they would gang up on Kressh.

Revolver Ocelot
Kressh stalemated Sadow, Sadow is above both of 'em.

If Kressh can keep them busy while Sids cooks up a Force Storm? Dunno what'll happen.

tdtd
Right but I don't think even Sadow could take those two together. It depends how fast either one kill DE Sidious...

Deception
Sadow could take does two, cook up a million illusions and pick them off one by one.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Deception
Sadow could take does two, cook up a million illusions and pick them off one by one.

He'd need full concentration to cook up the illusions, he wouldn't exactly be fighting them at the same time.

tdtd
This is Kressh not Sadow.. And Sadow wouldn't be able to handle those two at the same time.

Deception
It would be tough, but Sadow could possibly emerge victorious, since its likely that whatever Kun has, Sadow will have more of, and DN Luke just isnt on par with Sadow, although them together can take him out.

Sadow takes it more often than not.

Btw Kressh and Sidious take it more often than not as well.

tdtd
THat's very unlikely. Sidious would die fast against either of the two, and KRessh couldn't handle both

Deception
It depends how fast Sidious dies to Luke in comparison to how fast Kun dies to Kressh.

If it was DN Luke vs Ludo Kressh and DE Sidious vs Exar Kun, Sidious wouldn't die extremely quickly, he would die and that is perhaps how Kun/Luke team can win. However if it was Kressh vs Kun and Sidious vs Luke, the end result would be Kressh vs Luke, in which the outcome would come out to be Kressh winning more often than not.

tdtd
Probably so but most people here put Kun on par with DN Luke, so it doesn't matter which one Sidious faces because each one could equally curbstomp him quicker than Kressh takes out one of them. Then again Kressh could swing his sith sword as quick as Luke or Kun can swing their lightsaber, so he's going to push back whoever he's fighting with that much force.

Deception
Kun is not really on par with DN Luke, the only person who believes that is IKC, and most of us cant argue with him, so we just agree with him.

None of what Kun did were of his own inventions, they all originated from the Ancient Sith, and Kun's power is just a shadow of what the Ancient Sith were, however Luke, can perhaps have a better chance in contending by surprising the Ancient Sith with unheard of powers, but nevertheless the Ancient Sith would curbstomped Luke.

tdtd
I agree that Luke could contest with the Ancient Sith but I don't give him good chances against Sadow, Kressh, or especially Ragnos..

Deception
Whereas i dont give Kun much of a chance against the Ancient Sith, i hardly think that Kun will be able to successfully turn the remnants of the Ancient Sith knowledge against its creators. Adding on that, the Ancient Sith possesed immense power that surpassed Kun by miles.

Well yeh, Luke would defeat an Ancient Sith Apprentice, he might be able to contend with Kressh, but less likely against Sadow and a 0 chance against Ragnos, unless its a Ragnos on his deathbed.

tdtd
Even with Ragnos on his deathbed Sadow and Kressh didn't dare attack him so I don't give Luke much chance. Also I'm sure the ancient sith have defenses for the weapons they created.

Revolver Ocelot
I wouldn't say "surpassed Kun by miles". Indeed, was was inferior to Sadow, Kressh, Simus and Ragnos, but I think he'd give the earlier three a good scuffle.

Deception
Probably he would give Kressh a run for his money, he might make Sadow sweat, but Simus i have no idea, as we have no information on him, it could be he was stronger than Sadow or it could be he wasn't, all we know is he was Sadow's mentor and the only Sith that fought Ragnos.

Sadow is leagues above Kun, Kressh is a league above Kun. I tend to think Kun and Luke in the same league with Luke taking first place so here's a list.

1st Tier
Ragnos
Simus
Sadow
Kressh

2nd Tier
Kun
Luke

3rd tier
DE Sidious
Revan
Kreia
Kyp
Jacen

4th tier
the rest....

note that it isnt very 3rd tier fighter, but im comparing the difference in powers, personally i believe Kun and Luke in a league of their own, with only the Ancient Sith more powerful than them. Consider we do not include flukes such as Nihilus

tdtd
Sounds about right. I'd put Nadd in the league with the ancient sith or with Kun and Luke.

Deception
i knew i missed somone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.