buying, selling, or trading comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sapphiremouse
I just thought this might be a good post, since ive not seen anyone else make one. This for anyone that would like to sell, buy or trade ....looking for an issue to complete a run in a series?

I always thought that was half the fun about collecting comics, finding them. Take roadtrips to little towns and walk into a dusty bookstore. Browse through some comics on a shelve or in some boxes. I can still remember finding a very good issue of X-men #11, payed 50 cents for it.

so maybe this will be a good start for anyone that needs some help in searching or getting rid of books. big grin

Scoobless
I wish i could do that.... but here in Scotland there aren't that many comic readers compared to the US... in fact it's frowned upon and considered extremely childish (mainly by people who haven't read a comic... or anything else.... since they were six years old)

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
I wish i could do that.... but here in Scotland there aren't that many comic readers compared to the US... in fact it's frowned upon and considered extremely childish (mainly by people who haven't read a comic... or anything else.... since they were six years old)

same where I live sad

steverules
The only person I can really talk to about comic's is Willrules. That's about it.

Scoobless
Originally posted by steverules
The only person I can really talk to about comic's is Willrules. That's about it.

I feel sorry for you..... sad

stick out tongue

steverules
I feel sorry for me to.

sapphiremouse
lol, pooor guys.... several years ago i found a website that's all everyone did.... post what they selling and or looking for. Of course, after i rebuilt my computer i cant find the site. I made some people happy in filling the spaces in there series. Sold alot of McFarlane issues. Spiderman, Spawn, and some covers he did for Batman.

Not sure what shipping rates would be from US to Uk.... smile Im still shopping around for early issues of The Uncanny X-men. like in the teens and twentys issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.