Skeletial Mari Signups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esaul
Eight shards hold the planet together, making it so that the planet is kept alive. If it weren't for the eight shards, then the planet would cease to exist. Eight shards that hold the planet together have been separated, spread across the world of Quar, never to be heard from for eight thousand long years. No one has seen a single shard since then. It has been said that it might have been only a legend, that it was made up, in order to create havoc amongst the races, for they have been trying to find the eight shards of Quar, for it is said that the wielder of the eight shards will have unremarkable power. Though no one knows what kind of power it is. All that is known is, that if the eight shards ever came into contact with one another, the outcome wouldn't be good at all. The people of Quar mainly fear of what could happen to their planet.

The High King Quzar called upon the legendary Dragon Warriors, the honorable people who protect Quar from the dangers of the world, to try to make sure that no one hunts down the eight shards of Quar. He fears that if the Dark Lord, Geogon got a hold of a single shard, then it would be the end of their planet. The Dark Lord has been trying to find scrolls on the eight shards for many years. He seems to be the only one interested in finding the eight shards. The High King does not know about his plans at all, which is fortunate for him. The Dark Lord moves in secret, and he doesn't reveal his plan to anyone, until it is fully completed.

It is said that only one person ever got close to having the eight shards of Quar. The Queen of the Damned possessed seven out of the eight shards, and she was about to get the eighth, until Wizard Skalra of the Second Order confronted her. A fierce battle happened between the two. Magic was used greatly, in hopes of trying to stop the other. The Queen of the Damned created a diamond sword, known as the Elzera Blade, from the seven shards. This blade was the strongest sword ever created, and it had the sharpest tip, and the edges were able to cut a limb off, with just one clean slash. It had seemed that it was going to end right there for Wizard Skalra.

A wizard of the Second Order, such as he, had a limited amount of magic. They could only do so much, and since he wasn't of the First Order, that meant that his chances of survival were very unlikely, and him killing the Queen was close to impossible. The wizard was furious as the Queen of the Damned vanished from his sight. He tried to follow her, and the only way that was possible, was because she had destroyed three major cities in that one day. He knew what she was trying to do to him. To provoke him, and to try to make it so he would surrender, and join her side. He honestly had considered it for a few minutes, but as he was reading the scrolls of Senercha, he soon realized what he could do.

Once more, Skalra faced her head on, his head was up high, and he wasn't going to give in to her tricks. Sword in hand, he lunged at her, only to find out that the Elzera Blade came into contact with his own, and it shattered upon impact. Her blade didn't even have a scratch on it. Still, he was determined to do what he had to do. In his cloak, he had an orb, and he hoped that this would be the thing that would stop her. He was going to drain his magic into it, along with his Life Force, hoping to create a prison for her, never to see daylight again. He knew that it was impossible for him to kill the Queen, and that this was the only way of getting rid of her.

The orb, at last was revealed. He had drained his magic, and almost drained his Life Force, when he realized the one mistake he had made. The eighth shard was within the orb that he planned on sealing her in. Her sword had made contact with the orb, and it soon havoc came. When the Elzera Blade made contact with the orb, it soon became unstable. A group of wizards had appeared, the strongest of them all, and they had drained their magic, and Life Force into the orb, in hopes of forcing the Queen in it. Soon after they had drained their magic and Life Force, the Queen was imprisoned as they had hoped. The shard from the orb disappeared, and the seven other shards were never to be seen again. That was eight thousand years ago.

Now in present day Quar, it was a time of war. It was the calm before the storm. Men and elves, side by side, marched to war against the armies of undead and varders. This was Quar's last defense, in hopes of freeing their lands. The Dragon Warriors were mounted upon their dragons, led by the half elf, Seth, with the sword, Drynth in hand. They were to attack head on, hoping that they would be able to rid the world of the Dark Lord. On the ground, the men and elves of Quar fought vigorously, hoping that they had the chance to win against the armies of the Dark Lord, though they knew that their chances of victory were unlikely.

Little did they know, the Dark Lord hired eight of the best warriors to find the shards of Quar, in hopes of using them to defeat the peoples of Quar. One of the eight warriors stumbled across the orb, in which the Queen of the Damned was sealed in. She immediately brought it to her master, and the Dark Lord had a look of confidence now. He summoned Wizard Busidion of the Second Order, in hopes of releasing the Queen. Scouts had saw what was going on, and only one of them had escaped. He had fled to the elf encampment, and told them of what he had saw. It was feared for the worse, that the Queen of the Damned, known to the elves as the Skeletal Mari would be released from her prison.

The armies of Quar rallied outside of the gates of Denor, the Dark Lord's stronghold, when something unlikely happened. The Dark Lord surrendered his land, and everything he had accomplished. The Wizard of the First Order, Ithrandir came forth, and met with the Dark Lord, to create a sort of negotiation. They had agreed upon that he remained freed, but his magic was to be sealed in the same orb that the Queen was in. He was to rule no more than his own country, and if he did violate any of the terms, he would be sealed away in the orb, in which the Queen was in.

Though the Dark Lord didn't plan on agreeing to the terms that were made. The Dark Lord still had his eight faithful, and loyal warriors, who would do as he asked. They each controlled an army of undead, orcs, varders, and even trolls. They were about to march off to the heart of Quar, it's capital Quarathian City, going to take the orb back from the wizard. They had arrived at Quarathian City, prepared for the war.

~This is when the story starts~

Plot: The first plot is to defend the capital of Quar, or if you are with the Dark Lord, you are to help with the attack of the city.

Other things will be added upon the plot, depending on which way the tide goes.

Character Sheet:

Note that posts are going to have to be at least five sentences. I am not going to ask for anyone to create a novel, but I would like to have more than five sentences. Once in a while it is okay to have less than five sentences.

(please do not post your character forms yet. I am still making the list of locations.)

((aditionally, no pictures of your characters, and you are limited to three characters, no more unless you request it with me))

Esaul

Wild Cherry
{ must all characters have a class? and is it possible to be neutral? Also, exactly how linient are you on the ect. races? }

Esaul
Name: Ithrandir of the First Order

Sex: Male

Realm: Wizards

Race: Human

Class: Wizard

Weapon: long sword

Armour:

Items: Ithrandir posses no personal items at all.

Skills: To give council to people, and to use magic

Strengths: Ithrandir can fight with great excellency with magic.

Weakness: Fighting with melee weapons

Loyalty: High King

Description: A an old frail man most people expect from a wizard of his age, but he is not so. This wizard dresses in white robes, and has long white hair, and no facial hair whatsoever. He stands tall, and holds his head high. He leads an army not to war, but to freedom. He isn't one to think of fighting as the only means to seek what the people of Quar want, he only fights when their isn't a choice left.

History: Ithrandir of Emmar is one of the oldest people around. He has been through many wars, and he had just recently been knighted the title Wizard of the First Order, becoming the only one for nearly three thousand years.

This Wizard of the First Order has been doing some dodgey things latley, though what they are people don't know. It is rumored that he has found one of the shards, and is keeping them to himself. Whether they are true or not, people do not know.

Sample RPG:

Searching about, Ithrandir looked around for any signs of danger. Nothing was going on at all from what he could tell. The sword of his was drawn a little from its scabbard, prepared for anything that may happen. This was the one time he travelled alone. On most occassions a wizard of a lower order would accompany him, no matter what he would say to tell them to stay, they would follow.

Something moved to his left. His sword was fully unsheathed. The wizard spun around, sword in hand, hoping to see whatever it was that was there. Nothing. He shot a ball of fire from his hand, using it to light up the area. Still nothing. Whatever it was, it was gone now.

Then their was nothing. Blackness surronded the area, and the wizard was captured, by something, or someone. what he could not tell.

Esaul
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
{ must all characters have a class? and is it possible to be neutral? Also, exactly how linient are you on the ect. races? }

((yes you can be neutral. the elves are neutral as well, besides that one nation. And I'm pretty linient on this, so you have a lot of freedom wink ))

((oh, and this rpg is going to have me narrating from time to time in second point of view, giving you an idea of what is going on at the time, and in order to leave a country, i will have to narrate that. you will see what i mean when things get started))

soren
Name: Vincent

sex: male

realm: man

race: human

class: Dragon Warrior

weapon: broad sword

Armour: -------

Items: a pendant that his foather made with a sapphire in the middle.

Skills: he can catch on to things very fast, and he makes up special sword techniques.

Strengths: he's good at usin' his natural surroundings to an advantage

Weakness: he can't swim, and had a violent past under the dark lord.

Loyalty: High King

description: he has jet black hair, he always has a grim face unless he is proud of himself or someone else. he has blood red eyes and isn't always the person to talk too, he has scars on his chest.

hystory: as a young boy he always read, and watched his dad, his mom died 2 years after he was born so he didn't really know her, he picked up on the art of creating swords, daggers, and staves. as he aged he grew angry at his father, for he treated him as a slave more than a son, and finally he snapped and attempted to kill his father, than the he was told to leave and live on the streats, and when he reached 16 he was fighting for the dark lord, he set himself aside from the others, and kept to himself. and now he is fighting for the High King, yet he still travels in the shadows of his past.

Rp sample:

Vincent: *he silently walked around the courtyard, pacing back and forth, waiting, and thinking about his past. Finally he sat down and pulled out a book and read, he was good at reading, and all of it made him wiser, and more skilled at writing, and fighting.* "This is getting good." *he muttered that to himself so the people around him wouldn't here.*

*now he got up and walked to a empty area and pulled out his sword, and started making moves, swinging side ways, up and down, and diagnoly, doing flips. Finally he set his sword aside and stretched, for a while, after stretching he took a small break, than went back to his sword practice*

Thunder Fox
i'll post a character later

Esaul
okay thundar fox. looking pretty good Soren. Besides the bit about the Dark Lord. No one can really have a violent past with him, for I haven't made his past yet. oh, could you lengthen your history by one more paragraph?

soren
*sniff* *sniff* aaaaw, alright. lol, that's ok. I'll deel with it.

Wild Cherry
Name: Kei

Age: Unknown, but she has the appearence of an older teen

Sex: Female

Realm: Elves

Class: { ( sorry, pushing it stick out tongue ) Assasin or ex-assasin? if not, then i suppose a hunter would be fine }

Weapon: two 6 inch daggers, both have a ruby-eyed wolf carved into the handle

Armour: N/A

Items: A neckalace she found herself wearing. She has no idea where it has come from, but it has an odd gem, much like the wolves eyes, however it seems to be a large ruby with a flourescent gleam inside of it, as well as a dog tag hanging from the chain around her neck.

Skills: Stealth, weaponry

Strengths: She fights excellently with her weapons, and is capable of dodging just about anything, being extremely agile

Weakness: Magic.

Loyalty: She's neutral

Description: Petite and frail looking, Kei's strength is often underestimated. She carries a disliking for wizards, she has no memory of why this might be. Kei keeps her waistlength golden blonde hair in a messy bun atop her small head. Peircing greyish blue eyes stand out against her pale complection. She wears a long black trench over a turtle neck, cut sleeve black top, and black skirt, completing the look with black combat boots. Her weapons keep hidden under the leather trench.

History: The truth about Kei's history is probably more well known by others then she herself. All she can recall is awakening on the ground in a land she did not know. She could recall nothing.. not her name, her family... nothing. A dog tag around her neck spelled the word " Kei " thats all it said, so she took it as her name. Kei feels an unexplained hatred towards certain things...random things such as a persons voice, or their hairstyle. . she hopes one day to recall her past to it's full extent.

Sample RPG:

A soft pattering noise filled the girls ears as the realization hit her. She was alive... for just an instant, memories flooded through her mind, she believed, and then, just..nothing. Everything was gone. Confusion and pain slammed through her body like a freight train. Sitting up, she blinked a few times, clearing her vivid eyes. She pushed a bit of sopping wet hair behind her ear, and looked around. As and unconcious reaction, she moved her hand to the chain around her pale neck. Surprised, she grasped the cool object.. a dog tag, and a gem.

'It must be worth a lot..' she thought as she gazed at it. Lifting the dog tag, she read out loud, " Kei."

A shrill howl filled the air, knocking Kei out of her light sleep. Groaning softly, she rubbed her head.

" That dream again? " she asked no one in particular. Her answer came from another howl. She sighed. Kei had been taking care of two wolves for about a year now. Both were black with deep redish eyes. Another sigh escaped her throat as the two came into veiw, they were acting strange though. The larger of the two, cobalt, carried something small in his mouth. Not his usual prey. The sun was just rising.... another day had begun.

{ sorry, it's sloppy, yes. but im kind of tired stick out tongue. tell me if i missed something please ^.^ }

soren
Ya really want me too? ok I'll make it longer.

Esaul
oh alright i guess one paragraph is enough for you both.

Wild Cherry it is really good, and you made it just right.

At god
Name: Lloyd Irving

Realm: Human

Class: Warrior

Weapon: material blades- one blade was forged with firy mountin of Dark sandarome and another blade has been forged by the coldest cave of Coldra and this blade has been passed down for generations and always used in battle

Armour: Dark warmaster armor

Items: wolf earring

Skills: his fighting style is brutal as warriors and he is curageous as knight. Also expert at survival at war

Strengths: Fighting at close range

Weakness: ranged magic attacks

Loyalty: Warlord

Description: http://www.squareuniverse.net/downloads/wallpaper_winampskins/kh/kh-art007.jpeg he doesn't have wings

History: Unknown will be reviled in time

Esaul
At God, You cannot be from Emmar, you are not a wizard. Their is no armour available to you, i said simple weapons like a sword, and you cannot make up places, for this is my world known as Quar. You need to describe your character, i said no pictures. And you need a history like everyone else, along with a sample paragraph.

Esaul
Their will be two threads, Followers of the Dark Lord, Followers of the High King. People who are neutral may decide what thread to be in.

Esaul
Oh, and the followers of the dark lord shall not be made until i get more followers.

At god

Weapon: steel long sword

Armour:

Skills: his fighting style is brutal as warriors and he is curageous as knight. Also expert at survival at war and he doesn't really talk that much

Loyalty: High king

Description: http://www.squareuniverse.net/downl.../kh-art007.jpeg he doesn't have wings

History: Unknown will be reviled in time

At god
Sorry I took up so much space my edit limit minutes ran out sad

Weapon: 2h sword

Armour:

Skills: his fighting style is brutal as warriors and he is curageous as knight. Also expert at survival at war and he doesn't really talk that much

Description: http://www.squareuniverse.net/downl.../kh-art007.jpeg he doesn't have wings

History: Lloyd was a outsider and adoped by the river man who adoped him was "Roy" and he lived with his father Roy. Roy taught him how to use swords and how to make one. Then after Lloyd's seventh birthday his father died with terrible disese. Jayson had no one to take care of him so he had to take care of himself so he made himself a dagger, then after at age 19 he was strong enough to have 2h sword on his hand he made it and now he wants to join the army of Salnor.

(from: ultimate hero Rpg) rp sample: "Elder god I have a question" Cloud said walked out of the shadows "Last time you told me to defeat Moufang and will bring my wife Tifa back and including my son Mark but I need more power I need more then a power of the darkness" Cloud said and put his buster sword on his back and looked at the sealed soul of Jayson and Kyo "What did you do to them!?" Cloud yelled

Wild Cherry
Yay! ^.^ come on people..sign up! stick out tongue

Esaul
Sorry, still got a problem, you need to type out your description

At god
Sorry I took up so much space my edit limit minutes ran out

Armour:

Description: he has spiky blonde hair with light handsome skin his dark green eyes shows his curage and his warrior side. Also he's medium muscular and he has a red torn cape that he got from his home he also has claw glove on his right arm

History: Lloyd was a outsider and adoped by the river man who adoped him was "Roy" and he lived with his father Roy. Roy taught him how to use swords and how to make one. Then after Lloyd's seventh birthday his father died with terrible disese. Jayson had no one to take care of him so he had to take care of himself so he made himself a dagger, then after at age 19 he was strong enough to have 2h sword on his hand he made it and now he wants to join the army of Salnor.

(from: ultimate hero Rpg) rp sample: "Elder god I have a question" Cloud said walked out of the shadows "Last time you told me to defeat Moufang and will bring my wife Tifa back and including my son Mark but I need more power I need more then a power of the darkness" Cloud said and put his buster sword on his back and looked at the sealed soul of Jayson and Kyo "What did you do to them!?" Cloud yelled

rare_fox
Name:camille lynn

sex:female

realm:any where the others are

locashon:not known

race:elf

class: ((whats class?))

wepons:3 daggers long 4-5 inchs each and she has a nife she rarly uses

Armour:

items:she has a medicen kit with her in her bag she carrys every where and she has some clouthing food and money and some nifes.
skills:she can fight with her three daggers mostly the therd in her mouthshe uses her nife for cuting strings or stuff

Strengths:her 3 dagers

weakness:if one of her daggers is missing.

Loyalty: not known all i think .

looks:camille has kinda pointy ears long silk dirty blond hait sky blue eyes and soft pink lips she is 4.11 and weighs 87lbs she is realy skiny she wheres mostly tight jeams and a yellow shirt with ahug tight hoods that steches with a hood.She wheres chucks known for convers that are black with stairy greem laises that the shoes size is 8 in womons and 6 in mens. camilles long dirtly blond hair is 3.5 long mostly in a high poiny tail.

history:Camille do not know who she is mostly loyalty to she cant make her mind up.Camilleis a brave fighter and isnt easy to defet she is hopeing the 8 shards wont fall into the wronge hands or they will all be dead .Camille is hard headed when it comes to life or death she rather fight to the end to perted all of the great leaders thats where messes her up if the great leads((like the high king)) fights anouther leader she doesnt know what to fight or who to fight her life is vary Confuseing.Shge carrys a bag with tsome stuff but in side there are some things she neave let any one seen or neaver told any one she soesnt use it much thouw afried to hurt some one put if it comes to life and death she isnt afried to use it so.

Esaul
Originally posted by At god
Sorry I took up so much space my edit limit minutes ran out

Armour:

Description: he has spiky blonde hair with light handsome skin his dark green eyes shows his curage and his warrior side. Also he's medium muscular and he has a red torn cape that he got from his home he also has claw glove on his right arm

you need to make your own rpg sample for this rpg

Esaul
Originally posted by rare_fox

realm:any where the others are

class: ((whats class?))

Armour:

items:she has a medicen kit with her in her bag she carrys every where and she has some clouthing food and money and some nifes.
skills:she can fight with her three daggers mostly the therd in her mouthshe uses her nife for cuting strings or stuff

looks:camille has kinda pointy ears long silk dirty blond hait sky blue eyes and soft pink lips she is 4.11 and weighs 87lbs she is realy skiny she wheres mostly tight jeams and a yellow shirt with ahug tight hoods that steches with a hood.She wheres chucks known for convers that are black with stairy greem laises that the shoes size is 8 in womons and 6 in mens. camilles long dirtly blond hair is 3.5 long mostly in a high poiny tail.

history:Camille do not know who she is mostly loyalty to she cant make her mind up.Camilleis a brave fighter and isnt easy to defet she is hopeing the 8 shards wont fall into the wronge hands or they will all be dead .Camille is hard headed when it comes to life or death she rather fight to the end to perted all of the great leaders thats where messes her up if the great leads((like the high king)) fights anouther leader she doesnt know what to fight or who to fight her life is vary Confuseing.Shge carrys a bag with tsome stuff but in side there are some things she neave let any one seen or neaver told any one she soesnt use it much thouw afried to hurt some one put if it comes to life and death she isnt afried to use it so.
location, realm, and class are needed.

rare_fox

realm:Telia

class: healer

Armour:

history:Camille do not know who she is mostly loyalty to she cant make her mind up.Camilleis a brave fighter and isnt easy to defet she is hopeing the 8 shards wont fall into the wronge hands or they will all be dead .Camille is hard headed when it comes to life or death she rather fight to the end to perted all of the great leaders thats where messes her up if the great leads((like the high king)) fights anouther leader she doesnt know what to fight or who to fight her life is vary Confuseing.She carrys a bag with tsome stuff but in side there are some things she neave let any one seen or neaver told any one she soesnt use it much thouw afried to hurt some one put if it comes to life and death she isnt afried to use it so.

((i do not know)) rp sample=Camilles daggers slowly ran down with cold blood she had just killed some people plaining some thing about about killing some one for nothing.Camille breath in and out and her heart tryed to not skip a beat her ears softly perted up she was suppod tohelp people.Camilles eyes had just wondered around looking for any eyes non now she walked away fastly and wiped the blood thow the grass.She dissapierd leaveing a red scarf be hind she all ways did she was known for that meaming they had a reson to be killed a vary good rason.She softly moved back into the house and put her daggers in a soupy water to clean the blood of them . Shelet a sigh out she had felt bad killing them her long firty blond hair still in a high poiny reste softly on her neck.

((sorry i finshed it and clicked save it sead im not aloud to fix stuff after 15 mins. sorry ))

Esaul
((realm is suppose to be elf. location is suppose to be Telia))

At god
then Im out of it kinda hard lol will be back when im ready

Esaul
okay, just make sure you do that, 'cause if you don't, then you cannot role play remember wink

gamewarrior

Esaul
good very good indeed big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.