Coleman Trebor vs Beldorian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
DUM DUM DUMMM

setting: in sandy's air dome

note: sandy is not there to kick both of their asses.

DarthBanevv
Dude are you like obsessed with Hutts? Your last three threads have been about Hutts.

Captain REX
Fat lazy worm fetish?

I say Beldorian. Coleman lost to Jango, Beldorian at least lost to another Jedi, and was the firm ruler of a planet through the years leading up through the Galactic War.

Tangible God
The Hutt was nine meters long, why did no one ever make a swing for his tail? He couldn't block a lightsaber with that.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah, im going with trebby.

Council#13
as will i

DarthBanevv
Beldorian. Fett was on par with AOTC Obi-Wan. And Trebor lost to Fett.

Captain REX
Not a good argument, but I agree with Beldorian being victorious.

Hutts can withstand LOTS of dismemberment. His heart isn't in his tail, after all. And another Hutt crime lord only had half a head after having the half blown off.

Traya
Since when is getting gunned down by Jango a bad thing? Komari Vosa was hard-pressed to keep up with his rate of fire, and Trebor? He's got one of the greatest force-wielders in the galaxy in front of him and Jango next to him, it'd be more disturbing if he could block Jango's fire...

Captain REX
As I said, being gunned down by Jango is a bad reason for him to be the loser of THIS fight...

kamikz
Originally posted by Traya
Since when is getting gunned down by Jango a bad thing? Komari Vosa was hard-pressed to keep up with his rate of fire, and Trebor? He's got one of the greatest force-wielders in the galaxy in front of him and Jango next to him, it'd be more disturbing if he could block Jango's fire...

I very much agree, he wasen't even prepared to block blaster bolts, he was prepared to fight Dooku.
Really, saying that Coleman sucks badly because of this is just like saying that Kit sucks badly because he went down in seconds against Sidious, both were just created to show Sidious/Jango's skills, but the scenes were very badly done....

Captain REX
Plus, Coleman's background reveals that he's much more of a diplomat than a fighter.

Whereas Beldorian was the dictator of a planet for about twenty years...

vpokdekjyafmidp
can i get some actual info on beldorian?

Faunus
Meh. Beldorian was defeated by a politician with a lightsaber. . . Coleman wins.

Captain REX
Leia would probably beat Coleman, is the sad thing...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Beldorian

I know you'll whine about Wiki, but good luck finding another source.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i like wiki

Fox5
Coleman.He wasn't the first Jedi to be gunned down by Jango.Read Open Seasons,it reveals in the second-to-last comic that Jango killed 3 jedi in hand-to-hand combat.I can't blame Trebor for losing to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.