Oasis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
I did a search but nothing came up, unbelievable!

'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' always brings tears to my eyes...

Lana
That's odd, I did a search and found a thread on it right away.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336337&highlight=oasis

-hh-
owned?

papabeard
Oasis were good for about 1 year, they should give it up.

amity75
They've ran out of good songs now but it's still a great feeling when you're in the pub and an Oasis song gets played. Especially if you've had about 8 pints.

Bierbommetje
Blur > Oasis

tabby999
(Whats the Story) Morning Glory and Definatly Maybe are they're best work, Stop Crying Your Heart Out is a great song but it didn't save that cd.

jaden101
i like how every time they bring out an album they say its going to be their best...and everyone has gotten progresively worse since definitely maybe

amity75
Originally posted by jaden101
i like how every time they bring out an album they say its going to be their best...and everyone has gotten progresively worse since definitely maybe You've pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Darth Nepulis
Originally posted by -hh-
owned?

Not really erm

I honestly did a search that came up with nothing. That search engine is ****en useless...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
Not really erm

I honestly did a search that came up with nothing. That search engine is ****en useless...

What is weird is that you had already posted in the other Oasis thread which you profess
to be ignorant of! Weird, weird, weird.

At the pivotal moment of the Brit-pop era, when Oasis and Blur clashed in the charts, I chose Blur. Oasis never again reached the heights of 'Definitely Maybe' and 'Morning Glory' (to a lesser extent), whereas Blur went abstract, and Damon went left of the mainstream with his involvment with the excellent Gorillaz.

Oasis = grey poo-poo.

papabeard
Originally posted by jaden101
i like how every time they bring out an album they say its going to be their best...and everyone has gotten progresively worse since definitely maybe

The last one they released, I think it was called "Dont Believe The Truth", I thought was better than "Be Here Now" "SOTSOG" and "The Hindu Times", but still nowhere near their best form.

A lot of their best stuff is the stuff Noel did solo and the B-sides.

Like Half the World Away, Sad Song, The Masterplan, D'yer wanna be a spaceman etc

cool_dudes_rule
the songs i like from them is little by little, don't look back in anger, some might say, but i have to admit though there latest stuff is absolutely rubbish some one said to me there new stuff is like there first album i thought yeah whatever.

arceli
"Don't look back on anger" is the song that bring tears in my eyes...and I like their song wonderwall, champaign supernova and supersonic...wink

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Their best song is not even on any of their albums: 'Whatever'.

koolruningz
My favorite Oasis songs: Cast no shadow, Acquiesce, Columbia, Dont look back in anger, Slide away, Rocking chair and Some might say.
These are all old tracks, their new stuff is gash.

papabeard
Originally posted by koolruningz
These are all old tracks, their new stuff is gash.

Nice use of the word gash, laughing out loud

I thought Gash was just a scottish slang word?

Victor Von Doom
I liked Live Forever when it came out, and bought Definitely Maybe. It's alright but I haven't bothered to listen to it for about 10 years.

I much prefer Blur. Oasis aren't really troubling any good artists- it's just music for fat football fans in the pub.

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by arceli
"champaign supernova"that is just a amazing song. long but gooood.

papabeard
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
it's just music for fat football fans in the pub.
laughing out loud

In pastel coloured Ralph Lauren shirts.

koolruningz
Originally posted by papabeard
Nice use of the word gash, laughing out loud

I thought Gash was just a scottish slang word?

laughing It is as far as i know, my Grandfather was Scottish and he used it all the time.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
I did a search but nothing came up, unbelievable!

'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' always brings tears to my eyes...

maybe you should have searched harder....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336337&highlight=Oasis

^ i made that

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Lana
That's odd, I did a search and found a thread on it right away.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336337&highlight=oasis

uh huh...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Ya Krunk'd Floo = grey poo-poo.

confused thats nice

Morning_Glory
you even posted in the old oasis thread with this comment... confused weird and you said you couldnt find it...erm

ok Im done embarrasment

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by papabeard
laughing out loud

In pastel coloured Ralph Lauren shirts.

Or Hackett t-shirts nowadays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.