When friends stab you in the back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
I am so sick and tired of being stabbed in the back by my friends. Honestly, I do nothing and they do completely nasty things.

Just today my friend said she was sick of hanging out with me and told me to get lost. So I was all "Fine, you s!ut!"

Valharu
Stab them back!

Valharu
With a Knife evil face

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Valharu
Stab them back! Originally posted by Valharu
With a Knife evil face

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
I am so sick and tired of being stabbed in the back by my friends. Honestly, I do nothing and they do completely nasty things.

Just today my friend said she was sick of hanging out with me and told me to get lost. So I was all "Fine, you s!ut!"

Well then tho ppl are not worth your time

Lana
Unfortunately that's life and it happens.

JaehSkywalker
Just... accept that darn fact and be off with it... Life sometimes ain't that fair....

Darth Nepulis
Ewan looks so good in your avvy droolio

JacopeX

Just today my friend said she was sick of hanging out with me and told me to get lost. So I was all "Fine, you s!ut!" Stab them back and/or get revenge. Thats wut I do and thats why I loved/liked/hated in my school. big grin Damn its good to be me, dogg!

T.M

Obviously those people weren't really your friends to begin with.

Council#13
yeah. talk it out with them. perhaps u did something to them. if not, they are simply jerks and you should fine other people to be your friends

Darth Nepulis
She just has such an awful temper and I'm sick of her taking it out on me and the others.

JaehSkywalker
Ewan looks so good in your avvy droolio

I thought i was the only one who does that when i see him...

lil bitchiness

Those are not your friends then really, are they?

Besides, what kind of effect were you trying to acieve with ''s.lut'' comment?

GCG
hug <- This smilie always reminds me of back-stabbing.

T.M
Originally posted by GCG
hug <- This smilie always reminds me of back-stabbing.

Why?

BakaXero
life sucks, DEAL WITH IT!!
not to be slack but you'll always will get shit from someone if it's not one person it's the other. If this person was truly your friend then they'll come back to apologise if they don't find new ones.

_Sanctuary_
One word answer: Revenge. mwahaha

Bloigen
Originally posted by T.M
Obviously those people weren't really your friends to begin with.

Took the words out of my keyboard.

NineCoronas
When friends stab you in the back...

...you post about it on KMC!

Thorinn
Originally posted by Valharu
Stab them back! Originally posted by Valharu
With a Knife evil face Words to live by. smile

GCG
Originally posted by T.M
Why?

I cant help not thinking that the one on the left has a knife in the
the other hand . I also detest it cause its so over used that it really has no meaning any longer, but hey; thats just me.

T.M
Originally posted by GCG
the other hand . I also detest it cause its so over used that it really has no meaning any longer, but hey; thats just me.

Interesting

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG

hug

Red Superfly
Kick her in the balls.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Kick her in the balls.

That won't work.

Punching her in the balls, on the other hand...

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
hug

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3058/backstabemoticon3ro.gif

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3058/backstabemoticon3ro.gif

Are they hugging?

GCG
No wait ; this one is better.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7522/smilyslaughter1qr.gif

K.Diddy

Big ****ing deal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
Stab them in the front, I say! eek!

Pandemoniac
Just let it go. As said, 'friends' like that aren't worth your time nor attention. Attempts on revenge will only consume you and keep you focused on this negative situation, while you could spend your time in a more constructive manner.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Just let it go. As said, 'friends' like that aren't worth your time nor attention. Attempts on revenge will only consume you and keep you focused on this negative situation, while you could spend your time in a more constructive manner.

Like, build a paper airplane, or write a book! smile

Pandemoniac
Both are possible options, as long as they liberate you from the nasty, but eventually irrelevant, events that has occured.
You know who you are and by that you know how much/little right the backstabbers had in doing their backstabbing.
If they had a reason, review yourself and solve the problem. If they had'nt, ignore them and move on.
Unless they violated you in an influencial way without a justified cause and the effects of their actions can not be ignored or only will be amplified. In such a case you'll have to retaliate remorseless, hard and direct. Insure their surrender in your strategy, or face a conflict that might mess up your life while you could have just stepped out of it's way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.