Machinima series in trouble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lukas
Im going to start an action/adventure machinima series based on Halo 2 and Ive got everything planned out except for one crucial thing. The theme songs. Using theme songs from the game should be ok for the first few episodes but a series really needs its own theme song to help establish its own identity. Ive searched on the internet for sites where I can download music loops to splice together and there all DJ, rap and hip hop sites, nothing that can help me unless I want to do a Halo rap... which I dont.

To cut it short does anyone know where I can download some non-DJ/rap/hip-hop music loops or even better a program I can use to create my own songs from scratch (I do after all have no musical talent). If you guys could help with that it would be an enourmus help... hey if you help you MIGHT get a discount on our merchandise hehe jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.