The Waterboy, Saint Cloud Florida

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hello people
Hi,

I'm trying to find some info on the filming locations of Adam Sandler's 1998 film The Waterboy.

I know it was filmed in Orlando, but I have also heard some was shot in Saint Cloud Florida, a small town just outside Orlando.

Does anybody know what scenes, or any other information about the locations, particularly Saint Cloud?

thanks

cramunit
I can't tell you what scenes where shot where but the filming locations listed for the movie are:

Orlando,Florida(as you already mentioned)
St.Cloud,Florida(" "wink
Deland,Florida
Stetson University(also in Deland,Florida)
Lakeland,Florida
Louisiana(no specific location given)

T.M
Originally posted by hello people
Hi,

I'm trying to find some info on the filming locations of Adam Sandler's 1998 film The Waterboy.

I know it was filmed in Orlando, but I have also heard some was shot in Saint Cloud Florida, a small town just outside Orlando.

Does anybody know what scenes, or any other information about the locations, particularly Saint Cloud?

thanks

If you go onto imdb.com there is contact information for the people who made the movie. Using this you could email them to ask them what scenes where shot in St. Cloud, Florida

hello people
Great, I'll try IMDB. Thanks

hello people
Sorry for posting again...but where exactly at IMBD is the contact info? Do you have to have IMBD pro in order to seek contact info?

hello people
I'm real sorry for bumping this....I tried to edit, but there's the 15min thing.

I won't do it again. I just really wanna find this out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.