Do you want to be royalty? ... don't want it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jadin42
For some of you who have been on my threads know this my sister and i have it rough of course we aren't going to get a throne anytime soon because ... well ... you see life for us is hard my parents have the Romeo and Juliet love story!! My Ada's parents don't like my Moma's parents and my Moma is very sick right now and they give her until next chritsmas to live but they also said she might not last that long!! My Moma is very dear to me and my sister so it is tough!!! we have to learn princess edicate and what not all of these things and take care of our sick mother we get no time to us!! so go easy on us!! we are just like all of you! only we want to be teenagers for as long as we can!!! as My Nana said (grandma in Italian) "be a kid as long as you can! you two are the only grandchildren i got so try not to grow up too fast." so please go easy!! we are suffering and you have no idea how it feels to watch your mother sufferin pain and agony!!!

Eis
Oh my god! You aren't a princess! Jesus ****ing christ, you're completely delusional!

botankus
I thought Skeezeboys and Junkdin were dead. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Echuu
Paragraphs is a nice word.

Shakyamunison

Echuu

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jadin42
For some of you who have been on my threads know this my sister and i have it rough of course we aren't going to get a throne anytime soon because ... well ... you see life for us is hard my parents have the Romeo and Juliet love story!! My Ada's parents don't like my Moma's parents and my Moma is very sick right now and they give her until next chritsmas to live but they also said she might not last that long!! My Moma is very dear to me and my sister so it is tough!!! we have to learn princess edicate and what not all of these things and take care of our sick mother we get no time to us!! so go easy on us!! we are just like all of you! only we want to be teenagers for as long as we can!!! as My Nana said (grandma in Italian) "be a kid as long as you can! you two are the only grandchildren i got so try not to grow up too fast." so please go easy!! we are suffering and you have no idea how it feels to watch your mother sufferin pain and agony!!!

I can totally feel with you. I was in a very similar situation, not to long ago. Well, no one here knows but your heartwarming story moved me so much I need to tell. I am actually the king of the United States. It was a hard time I had, because the US believes to be a Republic. And I also had to kill my father, politics, you know. My grandmother then suddenly got really sick and died, it was a horrible time. And then my brother had this whole Oedipus thing going, he's not my real brother only half (same mother), well, I had to have this whole "Kain and Abel" problem cause he was conspiring against me with my Prime Advisor, the Cardinal Richelieu. I had to get away with them. That's the curse of a royal. But life on court is pretty decent at the moment...so, if you need any help, just ask me. Oh if someone didn't know, the Kingdom of America acknowledges the Romanian Monarchy...

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
I can totally feel with you. I was in a very similar situation, not to long ago. Well, no one here knows but your heartwarming story moved me so much I need to tell. I am actually the king of the United States. It was a hard time I had, because the US believes to be a Republic. And I also had to kill my father, politics, you know. My grandmother then suddenly got really sick and died, it was a horrible time. And then my brother had this whole Oedipus thing going, he's not my real brother only half (same mother), well, I had to have this whole "Kain and Abel" problem cause he was conspiring against me with my Prime Advisor, the Cardinal Richelieu. I had to get away with them. That's the curse of a royal. But life on court is pretty decent at the moment...so, if you need any help, just ask me. Oh if someone didn't know, the Kingdom of America acknowledges the Romanian Monarchy...
Monarch life can be so hard. sad
Do you guys recognize the kingdom of Genovia too?

The Black Ghost
Whats ironic is I think she is serious.... OMG!!!

Maybe we could co-rule, yeh know, friendly KMC advice always helps...

Which throne are you talking about? Is this a country or something because I dont think there are many monarchies left these days.

And if this turns out to be some joke...

Eis
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
Whats ironic is I think she is serious.... OMG!!!

Maybe we could co-rule, yeh know, friendly KMC advice always helps...

Which throne are you talking about? Is this a country or something because I dont think there are many monarchies left these days.

And if this turns out to be some joke...
The Kingdom of Romania! Duh...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Monarch life can be so hard. sad
Do you guys recognize the kingdom of Genovia too?

No, we are at war with them...everyoe knows they are a facist country....just look at that woman who leads them....DEATH TO THE KINGDOM OF GENOVIA

By the way, I don't watch retarded movies.......d'oh

Eis
No, we are at war with them...everyoe knows they are a facist country....just look at that woman who leads them....DEATH TO THE KINGDOM OF GENOVIA

lol I saw it when I was like 10, and I'm quite proud of myself to have disliked it back then as well.

Go Genovia though. no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
lol I saw it when I was like 10, and I'm quite proud of myself to have disliked it back then as well.

Go Genovia though. no expression

Quite ironic that I first claimed it wasn't a Kingdom and then called it just that, no?

Eis
Quite ironic that I first claimed it wasn't a Kingdom and then called it just that, no?
Not really since I didn't specify what you recognize it as.

The Black Ghost
Wow i just figured out that she is from Slovenia. It is a monarchy after all. hmmm..

botankus
Bardock --> laughing out loud

Jadin42
You know it's hard to keep myself off my moma but you people make it very hard!! my life isn't all that great and last night i found out i was adopted!!! this is the worst time of my life so lighten up people!!!

Bardock42
You know it's hard to keep myself off my moma but you people make it very hard!! my life isn't all that great and last night i found out i was adopted!!! this is the worst time of my life so lighten up people!!!

Oh I am sorry, couldn't possibly know that random strangers on the Internet (namely....I) can make your life hard. I just enjoy calling Bullshit when I see it.....so, yeah, BULLSHIT!!!

Eis
hysterical God you're so pathetic.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I play the thigh drums. After I have a shower, my hair is wet. All hail, Bardock - King of 42! Lillac thoughts shall invade the cities by the way of an extreme tempest.

botankus
You know it's hard to keep myself off my moma

Naah...too easy.

Bardock42
Holly shit.....I just realized. We are related. She must be some distant part of the 42 family that no one ever talks about. I am embarrassed.

Eis
Originally posted by botankus
Naah...too easy.
laughing

Bardock42
Naah...too easy. Originally posted by Eis
laughing

I agree with Eis on that matter.

botankus
Do you want to be royalty? ... don't want it!

Does anyone remember in Heathers the hit song on the radio called "Teenage Suicide...Don't Do It!" ?
That's the first thing that popped into my head when this thread first surfaced.

botankus
What, did that last post of mine freeze the GDF posting abilities or something?

Eis
What, did that last post of mine freeze the GDF posting abilities or something?
It did temporarily, it was quite scary.

Capt_Fantastic
I didn't know what you guys were talking about with the Genovia thing, so I looked it up. I'm laughing at both of you right now. But, I was reading on wikipedia and it said this: "The movie and book tell the story of Princess Mia Thermopolis, who is the unknowing future heir to the throne"

Mia Thermopolis? That sounds like a greek guy asking to have his tempreture taken.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I didn't know what you guys were talking about with the Genovia thing, so I looked it up. I'm laughing at both of you right now. But, I was reading on wikipedia and it said this: "The movie and book tell the story of Princess Mia Thermopolis, who is the unknowing future heir to the throne"

Mia Thermopolis? That sounds like a greek guy asking to have his tempreture taken.

Dammit, that's what I should have said....anyways, you watched it, you are gay, QED.

Capt_Fantastic
Dammit, that's what I should have said....anyways, you watched it, you are gay, QED.

Right, I'm gay. Why would I want to watch a movie about a princess? Now, if it was a movie called "Hot Stud Prince Diaries" I might have checked it out.

Bardock42
Right, I'm gay. Why would I want to watch a movie about a princess? Now, if it was a movie called "Hot Stud Prince Diaries" I might have checked it out.

That's actually a good title....ever thought about becoming a film-maker?

Capt_Fantastic
That's actually a good title....ever thought about becoming a film-maker?

I haven't. But thanks for the advice. Maybe I could get a job just naming movies.

grey fox
If she's royalty i'm shitting gold bars.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by grey fox
If she's royalty i'm shitting gold bars.....

Oww...that must be painful...

Eis

Yeah, Bardock shame on you.

I wanna see that too.

Oww...that must be painful...
Oh well gold bars are worth the pain.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I reckon those gold bars people are shitting are worth their weight in gold.

The Black Ghost
"Do you want to be royalty? ... I don't want it!"

Sure, send it via my email. I can be an overseas ruler and my house can be an established colony. laughing

Seriously Jadin, if you want anyone to beleive you maybe you should post some pictures of you in front of the castle or something, with a sqaud of Royal Guards in the background. smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I reckon those gold bars people are shitting are worth their weight in gold. I heard that was a feature things made of gold are usually equipped with...

WrathfulDwarf

blink confused

I give up....

Da preacher
Lol, this thread is funny as hell!!!!

Arachnoidfreak

Anne Hathaway is hot.

Havoc, anyone?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I heard that was a feature things made of gold are usually equipped with...

You think? Woah, that could change the world...

K.Diddy

WTF

bitchcock839039
I WANT TO BE ROYALTY GOD ANY ONE WHO DOESNT IS MAD

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
Oh my god! You aren't a princess! Jesus ****ing christ, you're completely delusional!

I was a Princess on here...........

I was Princess Diana strangely the number upset some so I changed it to Gandhi shifty

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I was a Princess on here...........

I was Princess Diana strangely the number upset some so I changed it to Gandhi shifty

didn't upset me. I think she was overrated. She was a house wife with too much attention and a few good causes. I will always find it sad that her death over shadowed that of Mother Theresa's.

botankus
Hadn't seen any new alibi's lately, Whirly. You okay out there?

Sir Whirlysplat
Hadn't seen any new alibi's lately, Whirly. You okay out there?

smile Yup, I'm good real life is going well I'm soon to be a daddywink

botankus
I guess the kid will just be called "splat?"

Sir Whirlysplat
I guess the kid will just be called "splat?"

I hope not laughing out loud

Jadin42
i'm not from the Genovian empire. i am stuck in Italy right now because my mom is bed striken and can't move so we can't cross over the boarder into Astro-Hungaria until next week or until my mom can walk. she isn't doing very well although i wish she was doing better. you might think why do i care about my mom if i'm adopted my twin sister and i never knew a mother we were abandon when we were young and she is the only mother we've known who cares. my sister and i lived in Nebraska before we were adopted and for some years we lived there until we were seven and since no one in the Astro-Hungarian counsel knows that we are adopted and since all my Ada's sons are in different monarchy's around europe he has no one to take over the Astro-Hungarian thron except for my sister and i.

Bardock42
HAHAHAHAH, the Austro-Hungarian throne....**** that is hilarious, got anything else?

Oha an: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

The Video

Eis
i'm not from the Genovian empire. i am stuck in Italy right now because my mom is bed striken and can't move so we can't cross over the boarder into Astro-Hungaria until next week or until my mom can walk. she isn't doing very well although i wish she was doing better. you might think why do i care about my mom if i'm adopted my twin sister and i never knew a mother we were abandon when we were young and she is the only mother we've known who cares. my sister and i lived in Nebraska before we were adopted and for some years we lived there until we were seven and since no one in the Astro-Hungarian counsel knows that we are adopted and since all my Ada's sons are in different monarchy's around europe he has no one to take over the Astro-Hungarian thron except for my sister and i.
Ok I'm lost. You're the princess of the Astro-Hungarian empire? What happened to the Kingdom of Romania?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Ok I'm lost. You're the princess of the Astro-Hungarian empire? What happened to the Kingdom of Romania?

And when did Hungary becaume an Astro empire?

Eis
And when did Hungary becaume an Astro empire?
Take history classes please.

botankus
God, make this thread go away so I can get the Heathers song out of my head.

"Teenage Suicide...don't do it!"
"Do you want to be royalty...don't want it!"

Sir Whirlysplat
God, make this thread go away so I can get the Heathers song out of my head.

"Teenage Suicide...don't do it!"
"Do you want to be royalty...don't want it!"

laughing out loud

Fiann@
I'd like to be a princess happy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Take history classes please.

Shut the hell up, you know exactly what I mean ....

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fiann@
I'd like to be a princess happy

And you can be smile

Bardock42
And you can be smile

...how?...

Sir Whirlysplat
...how?...

In the UK you can buy titles Like Duke and Duchess, in Europe you can buy Count etc, I am sure you could buy the title Princess somewhere Bards.

Fiann@
In the UK you can buy titles Like Duke and Duchess, in Europe you can buy Count etc, I am sure you could buy the title Princess somewhere Bards. It's not the title that I want so much.. no2 It's the palace, the clothes and the money stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
Here is one place

http://www.regaltitles.com/

Sir Whirlysplat
It's not the title that I want so much.. no2 It's the palace, the clothes and the money stick out tongue

But the Royals have lots of work to do shifty Don't they?

Bardock42
In the UK you can buy titles Like Duke and Duchess, in Europe you can buy Count etc, I am sure you could buy the title Princess somewhere Bards.

Sweet...I'm gonna be Queen of something then...wait, do I need a sex change for that?

Sir Whirlysplat
Sweet...I'm gonna be Queen of something then...wait, do I need a sex change for that?

I don't know, intErEsting concept tranny queen, but I feel it's been done.

Fiann@
But the Royals have lots of work to do shifty Don't they? Not the kind of royalty I would be happy

I want to be Princess Juliana. queen

Sir Whirlysplat
Not the kind of royalty I would be happy

I want to be Princess Juliana. queen

smile Well most girls never sto wanting to be princesses

Fiann@

And why should they? It keeps us young wink

Bardock42

Well..I still want to be Batman with Superman's Powers...so I suppose it'S acceptabloe that girls want that....

Sir Whirlysplat
And why should they? It keeps us young wink

11 inches moment - (in the style of Homer) "mmmm - Young girls" sick

Well..I still want to be Batman with Superman's Powers...so I suppose it'S acceptabloe that girls want that....

I'd rather be an amalgam of Superman and Dr Doom shifty

The Black Ghost

1) There is no such thing as the Genovian empire.

2) Isnt most of Europe made up of democracies now? Im probably wrong I just wondered.

3)I thought we were talking about Slovenia, not Austria. (Though Id rather be the prince of Austria than Slovenia anyways.

Assuming this is all true, and I'm actually tempted to beleive you, what is it you are trying to say? Are you asking for help or something? I feel sympathetic but what do you need us to do? confused

Fiann@
11 inches moment - (in the style of Homer) "mmmm - Young girls" sick

Ri-ight confused... so you're more of an old lady kinda guy?

Bardock42
Ri-ight confused... so you're more of an old lady kinda guy?

He's gay....I on the other hand like young girls...not in a "Eleveninches:-Dakota-Fanning-is-hot" way...but still.

debbiejo
I had relatives that were almost royalty..........Does almost count? whistle

ILoveMyDaniel
I don't really understand the point of this thread. You just told us about how rough you have it and about how your Mother might die soon, but what's the point of this thread? Are you asking a question and I just didn't see it?

Eis
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
1) There is no such thing as the Genovian empire.

2) Isnt most of Europe made up of democracies now? Im probably wrong I just wondered.

3)I thought we were talking about Slovenia, not Austria. (Though Id rather be the prince of Austria than Slovenia anyways.

Assuming this is all true, and I'm actually tempted to beleive you, what is it you are trying to say? Are you asking for help or something? I feel sympathetic but what do you need us to do? confused
What the hell? Austria and Slovenia are both republics.

botankus
Why is Whirly banned? Is it temporary?

Eis
I was wondering the same thing.

Jadin42
then cause a KMC revolution and go get him you stuck up little rich people.

Jadin42
hey look i didn't write that my cousin got on and wrote that for me. i'm sorry if she offended you but she likes you Elis. don't mind her really.

Bardock42
then cause a KMC revolution and go get him you stuck up little rich people.

We might be stuck up....and we might be rich...but we are not...what was teh third thing you said? Anyways, at least we do not claim to be Royalty of non-existant Monarchies.

hey look i didn't write that my cousin got on and wrote that for me. i'm sorry if she offended you but she likes you Elis. don't mind her really.

You are still weird.

Jadin42
no i am not. i am royalty but it so happens that i am confused.
My Ada told me i was apart of the Austrio-Hungarian monarchy and my moma told me she did not know if her family was royalty she said my real family was part of the English monarchy but other than that i have no idea where i go or where i am from.

Capt_Fantastic
Oh man, so...what former member are you that has come back to troll and bullshit? And if you're not some former member, you're just getting off on people telling you you're delusional.

Shakyamunison
Oh man, so...what former member are you that has come back to troll and bullshit? And if you're not some former member, you're just getting off on people telling you you're delusional.

Oh, give her a brake... it could be possible. After all, I'm royalty also.
I've been told many time that I'm a royal pain in the censored2 laughing

Bardock42
My Ada told me i was apart of the Austrio-Hungarian monarchy and my moma told me she did not know if her family was royalty she said my real family was part of the English monarchy but other than that i have no idea where i go or where i am from.

So, you are probably just not royalty...or some far away offspring...why would you have problems with your "royal" heritage? There's no throne you can take....you are just a normal teenager....nothing else.

Or a 40 year old pedophile who enjoys pretending to be 12 year old royalty...you sicko.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Oh, give her a brake... it could be possible.

A person of royalty that isn't sure what royal family she's a member, trapped in exile, leaning how to be a royal?

Maybe I'm British, maybe I'm central European? If she was learning "princess etiquette", w/t the hell that is, she'd have better spelling and grammar.

Capt_Fantastic
Or a 40 year old pedophile who enjoys pretending to be 12 year old royalty...you sicko.

I thought he got banned?

Bardock42
I thought he got banned?

Oh yeah....my bad....

Shakyamunison
A person of royalty that isn't sure what royal family she's a member, trapped in exile, leaning how to be a royal?

Maybe I'm British, maybe I'm central European? If she was learning "princess etiquette", w/t the hell that is, she'd have better spelling and grammar.

So, you didn't get my joke? confused

Capt_Fantastic
No, I got it.

I just don't know why no one has moved this thread to OTF. At least there, it would get the attention it deserves.

Bardock42
So, you didn't get my joke? confused

It might sound like news to you, but your jokes are not that hard to miss....now Ya Krunk'd floo or VVD, they can be very subtle....

Shakyamunison
No, I got it.

I just don't know why no one has moved this thread to OTF. At least there, it would get the attention it deserves.

I can never figure that out. Some good threads get move while there are one's like this.

Maybe if we stop posting in it, it will end up in page two hell. big grin

Bardock42
I can never figure that out. Some good threads get move while there are one's like this.

Maybe if we stop posting in it, it will end up in page two hell. big grin
Ha, now it will get what it deserves...a good OT beating...

*Indiegirl*
Ha, now it will get what it deserves...a good OT beating...
laughing out loud

Fiann@

laughing laughing

I love that excuse, it always gets dragged out..

Ya Krunk'd Floo

I thought he got banned?

Oh, man! That's the good stuff right there! How we miss him though...

The Black Ghost

English Monarchy and the Austrian monarchy? What about the Afghani monarchy, are you part of that one too? (Neither of the two you listed are monarchies just so you know. They have some powerless monarchial figureheads but they don't exactly do anything.)

AND JUST SO WE CAN ALL FINALLY KNOW: WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO ABOUT ALL THIS!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.