Anakin's New Lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Does anyone think that Anakin's lightsaber after AOTC should have been made green? If so, why? If not, why?

I think it should have been because:
1. It looks cooler
2. It would have been a cooler duel of the fates fight

henniestevens
No, because the lightsaber obi gives to luke is blue too. And that's supposed to be anakin's old saber

Jedi Priestess
slam

Sesse
lol "why not..." XD

Cascador
same reason, Luke's blue...why would obi-wan change the colour?

Rhindon
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
slam

Ditto!

Tangible God
slam

Captain REX
I remember thinking that Obi-Wan would have used Qui-Gon's lightsaber in Episode II after watching Episode I.

*shrug*

But Anakin with a green? No...no no no...and no.

Thorinn
i'm just wondering why they didn't have orange lightsabers. erm

Captain REX
Because Lucas didn't make the orange ones. wink

Thorinn
ahh, thought that was the reason.

Captain REX
Yup. Blue, green, red...and purple thanks to Windu...but that's it.

In EU, you can pick any color you like just for shits and grins, but Lucas doesn't pick from those.

Sesse
Or rainbow ones.

Thorinn
laughing out loud i just imagined a multi colored saber. laughing out loud

chinabing
They made those hasbro lightsaber toys in orange, but they're pretty rare.

((The_Anomaly))
This thread makes literally no sense. Have you even seen the OT, Council#13??? What the f**k?

Fox5
slam Agreed.

((The_Anomaly))
Double agreed

Darth Subjekt
OOOOHHH, what if they had a lightsaber like that thing at barber shops? Like it moves like that and everythng...like a big, straight, rotating candy cane. Anakin to OB1, "Just take a little off the top.......AAHHH i said off the TOP...and just a LITTLE!!!!!! You BASTARD!!!!!!"

Darth Subjekt
oh yea.....^^ agreed as well. Green would suck for Anakin. Wouldnt fit him...makes me sick everytime i see the area part and he has to use one....

Obi-Wan Kenobi'

No.

Darth Subjekt

yes

Jedi Priestess
<---still slam

preysin
no

Tarvos
Originally posted by Thorinn
i'm just wondering why they didn't have orange lightsabers. erm

Actually, Plo Koon did have an orange saber, but he lost it somehow or the other.

Well, according to the TPM game he had an orange saber anyway.

You fail. no expression

Nah, he didn't want to use his old master's saber. He wanted to be man enough to build a duplicate of his old saber.

Tangible God
I remember play the TPM video-game for Playstation, you could play as Plo and he an orange saber. And Mace had an afro.

Tarvos
Didn't he have a blue crystal saber in TPM?

Tangible God
Was Plo in AOTC with a saber? I could swear that was blue. In TPM it was orange.

That guy's colour scheme is so fickle.

Tarvos
Plo had a blue saber in AotC. Lemme go look it up or something.

EDIT: Yep, he had a blue on in AotC.

Tangible God
Knew it. Probably breathed oxygen in TPM too but just didn't tell anyone.

Tarvos
I wonder if oxygen can get Kel'Dorians high?

Tangible God
Lol, I'll bet THAT'S why he was shot down so easily. The guy was tokin' up on oxygen while flying around Cato Neimodia.

Tarvos
laughing out loud

Wouldn't be suprised.

Tangible God
Or why he allowed the Geonosians to lead back into the ring in AOTC. He was smokin' an oxygen blunt with Grievous in the catacombs below. That might explain GG's cough as well.

Tarvos
Yep.

Wait, Grievous was in the Battle of Geonosis? huh

Is this some SuperShadow BS?

henniestevens
I heard some stories Grievous was already doing work for Dooku before the clone wars. He just killed every1 he meeted so no1 could tell about him. He was active at the battle of geonosis too.
But I have no idea where I heard it....

Tangible God
I've been told by sources I more or less trust here, that GG was below in the factories and killed several Jedi who tried to infiltrate from below.

Cascador
In the comic "visionaries" (which is created by concept artist of ep III) it shows you how Grievous gets killed. And indeed it's before the Clone Wars, and it's cool how it shows how he is ashamed of being a droid like the visionary dictionary says.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.