Hercules and Captain America vs. Wonderman and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins this one ?

2 powerhouses....2 great athlets...

Deicide
why cant Batman be teamed up with Wonder Woman? why have her teamed up w/ someone from Marvel?

Juntai
WonderMAN.

Tshern
I'm not sure how tough Hercules is nowadays (Please inform me), but if it is the Hercules that has lost his position in Olympus this would be a great match. Although I believe that even that Hercules would alone take care of Wonderman, but Spider-man has a clear advantage over Cap and that evens the odds.

I say Hercules' toughness allows him to pick 6/10 if Spidey doesn't have his armor. After all, Herc might as well use Cap's shield after he's down and out.

Deicide
whoops....my bad....lol. sorry smile

Betageuze
who strong is Hercules in recent days ? i dont really know....

but i dont really remember who said that... i think it was the wasp.... she said... that Herc is the strongest avenger... ever ......
(in my opinion ... second behind Hulk)

Spiderman has the advantage over Cap.. no question

but Herc would have the advantage over Wonderman.... although.... Wonderman is impressivle powerful

GODSCRIBE
Herc and Cap win this one.

King KAM
Originally posted by Betageuze
who strong is Hercules in recent days ? i dont really know....

but i dont really remember who said that... i think it was the wasp.... she said... that Herc is the strongest avenger... ever ......
(in my opinion ... second behind Hulk)

Spiderman has the advantage over Cap.. no question

but Herc would have the advantage over Wonderman.... although.... Wonderman is impressivle powerful Herucles is still the strongest man on marvel earth. strength wise

spideycarnage
Wonderman and Spiderman wins 6/10

olympian
"who strong is Hercules in recent days ? i dont really know...."

Mortal Herc has fluctuated with different writers. However since Jurgens and Busiek runs on Thor and Avengers he has been written as top tier again.

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Wonderman and Spiderman wins 6/10 considering niether of them can damage hercules, who has recently beaten thor, i dont see how you say this.

spideycarnage
well, wonderwoman can take on hurcules, i say there around the same strenght, probally have even fighing skills, but she's a hell of alot faster than hurc, also he flys..and her lasso would help if she can get it around hurcules.
Thor loses to hurc because thor fights like a idiot at times, the same reasons why he looses to the hulk. on paper thor should kick the huls ass, but that never happens

spideycarnage
and i know this dosent count really, but she did beat up hercules the JLA/Avengers crossover.

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage
well, wonderwoman can take on hurcules, i say there around the same strenght, probally have even fighing skills, but she's a hell of alot faster than hurc, also he flys..and her lasso would help if she can get it around hurcules.
Thor loses to hurc because thor fights like a idiot at times, the same reasons why he looses to the hulk. on paper thor should kick the huls ass, but that never happens its wonderman, not wonderwoman......pay attention

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King KAM
its wonderman, not wonderwoman......pay attention
oh shit eek!
haha yeah herc and cap wins this lol..my badd

Tshern
I'd like to see Hercules using Cap's shield.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Tshern
I'd like to see Hercules using Cap's shield.
like a discus

Tshern
"Hey hey, you just can't throw it 3000 miles per hour!"

Silent Master
http://static.flickr.com/48/119905963_453a3ca15e_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/38/119905964_75a2187031_o.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.