Fright night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
very good vampire movie. i love the soundtrack. very mesmorising.
one of my fav vampire filmsbig grin
what do you think of it?

Impediment
Very underrated flick, IMO. The werewolf-to-human transformation was amazing! It actually gave me the creeps big time!!! I also love the malignantly twisted mouth/jawline of Amy as a vampire when she attacks Charlie in the basement during the showdown.

Deano
yeh that was cool. i cud watch this movie over and over again. its just one of those u can never tire of

redcaped
Haven't you noticed something is wrong with the old dude.

Evil Dead
I like it.........then again, I'm a Roddy McDowall fan.

Deano
i liked him as a monkeybig grin

Evil Dead
Planet of the Apes is one of my 5 favorite flicks of all time...........mainly 'cause I'm a Heston mark aswell.

LizzyT123
Okay, so in the end of Fright Night, you see a red light, or two red lights (I forgot) inside Charlie's neighbor's house. Now what does that mean?

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Planet of the Apes is one of my 5 favorite flicks of all time...........mainly 'cause I'm a Heston mark aswell.

same with mebig grin

slayer
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Okay, so in the end of Fright Night, you see a red light, or two red lights (I forgot) inside Charlie's neighbor's house. Now what does that mean?
I think they were supposed to be eyes. the vamp guys sister is in the second one, i guess it was her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.