Titanic Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cuteandstrange
Hi, I love the titanic movie, it is my favorite movie ever. The ending is sooooo sad i cry everytime i watch it. Leonardo DiCaprio is a great acter when he plays Jack Dawson.

DarkWizard
That is a um.. interesting poll. wink

But welcome to the forums.

In all honesty, I didn't enjoy 'The Titanic' as much as others did. An Overrated film, In my opinion. I'd much rather watch 'Catch me if you Can' with Leonardo DiCaprio. If you are a leo fan, I suggest it.

Bardock42
Star Wars on the, very funny and strange, poll.

As for Titanic...I liked the Titanic Film with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Tim Curry...mostly cause it is at least as cool as the Cameron one and it doesn't get any recognition at all.

Makedde
I prefer the Titanic with CZJ also. The 1997 version is just boring, IMO. Too long a movie, too long before they hit the iceberg, and Leo DiCaprio looks about 14 years old.

T.M
Originally posted by DarkWizard
That is a um.. interesting poll. wink

But welcome to the forums.

In all honesty, I didn't enjoy 'The Titanic' as much as others did. An Overrated film, In my opinion. I'd much rather watch 'Catch me if you Can' with Leonardo DiCaprio. If you are a leo fan, I suggest it.

Totally agree Catch me if you can is far better than Titanic.

cuteandstrange
i can't believe you people don't like the titanic movie. I've never seen catch me if you can but i will if you really think it is better than the titanic. Though i doubt it will be

DarkWizard
Originally posted by cuteandstrange
i can't believe you people don't like the titanic movie. I've never seen catch me if you can but i will if you really think it is better than the titanic. Though i doubt it will be

Oh trust me. It's 100x better, IMO.

Bardock42
Oh trust me. It's 100x better, IMO.

I quite agree. It has Christopher Walken in it.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Bardock42

laughing out loud That automatically makes it better.

cuteandstrange
Whatever i still think the titanic movie is the coolest

wonner
Thats a strange poll - different types of movies... dont really know what to say... okay, made my mind - count my vote for Star Wars sagasmile))

allofyousuckkk
wow...titanic is the best movie of all time...viva la titanic!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
titanic is a good movie...its too long though... i always just skip to the ending...its soo entertaining.

cuteandstrange
I do think it could be a little ( let me repeat LITTLE ) shorter but i like the whole movie and would hate for any scenes to be taken away.
The ending is the Best!!!!!!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i like it when everyone knows they are going to die so havoc breaks loose!! and everyone is running around for a lifeboat ! like literally those scenes still get me tense, i cant imagine what i would do in a situation like that! most likely start crying ..bawling

Solo
I'm not a part of the Titanic following. Catch Me If You Can is a far better movie; I don't even think it comes close.

EPIIIBITES
Near...far...whereeeeever you are...

The ultimate date movie guys.

wonner
Have u heard smth about Titanic 2?

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42

big grin

laughing out loud That automatically makes it better.

It does indeed..

braveniler58
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Near...far...whereeeeever you are...

The ultimate date movie guys.

I dont really think there's going to be a titanic 2 since Titanic was based on true events.

allofyousuckkk
of course there will be a titanic 2.......its already in production..........the guy who was searhing for the diamond finds rose dead, so he goes to tell her grandaughter when they hit an iceberg, but realize they don't have any lifeboats because they had the helicopter, but the helicopter left to go get coffee, and they start seeing titanic ghosts, including rose who help them get through it all....................

kidding lol

cuteandstrange
That was good!!!!!!!!

but is their really a titanic 2 because that would be awsome if their was
though i haven't heard anything about it

cuteandstrange
My friends say there is going to be a movie tht is not exactly a titanic 2 but it tells what happened after the titanic and i think it tells about what happened to the guy rose was going to marry.

Grimm22
The only good thing about Titanic was seeing that guy falling off and getting hit by the Proppeller laughing out loud

Pwned!

Mr Parker
since you just said star wars movies meaning if I liked any of them I could vote for them,I voted star wars because A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE STRIKES BACK are my two favorite movies of all time.If it had been a choice of movies that are sequels,I would for sure have listed the harry potter and lord of the rings movies before them since unlike star wars,none of the sequels for those movies were dissapointing to me.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Grimm22
The only good thing about Titanic was seeing that guy falling off and getting hit by the Proppeller laughing out loud

Pwned!

I loved it mostly because of the special effects and having the chance to look at the hot looking Kate Winslet. big grin

cuteandstrange
Boys!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) wacko wacko

Tthe Almighty
Titanic is such a chick flick, really the good bit of that film is when the ship collades with and iceberg and begins to sink, if you want a good film to watch star wars episode 3

Mr Parker
I think you mean Episode 4 and 5,episode 3 is not near as good as those.

idowhatiamtold
Lord Of The Rings was a cinematic masterpiece. Over and over again.

cuteandstrange
what is it with star wars and the lord of the rings,
i don't get either of them i tired watching one episode of each of them but i thought it was boring and got totally lost, no offence

Mr Parker
You should watch only the first two original star wars flicks A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,they are the ONLY good ones.Those two are masterpieces,the others are all horrible.well sith is okay but its not in the same class as A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE.

office jesus
Originally posted by Grimm22

Pwned!

Haha. Yeah. Titanic was horrible, but I still say Frances Fisher should've won supporting actress for it. Bunch of bastards. Anyway. I said Lord of the Rings Trilogy. 'Cause I'm a nerd like that.

cuteandstrange
Originally posted by office jesus
Haha. Yeah. Titanic was horrible, but I still say Frances Fisher should've won supporting actress for it. Bunch of bastards. Anyway. I said Lord of the Rings Trilogy. 'Cause I'm a nerd like that.

It is not horrible! You are a nerd.

cuteandstrange
Boys just don't appriciate a good movie like the Titanic.

cuteandstrange
Soooooooooooooooooooo................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.