Thanos vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think

Tshern
Destroyer just disintegrates Thanos.

spideycarnage
finally thanos looses lol wink

Mindship
Destroyer. Next.

Validus
Destroyer one shots him.

golem370
Thanos beats him he turns him to stone

Redatom65
destroyer?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Redatom65
destroyer?

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/destroyer.htm

Destroyer wins 10/10

MaxG
Not even a fight. Destroyer.

Darth_Erebus
Thanos dies.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by golem370

he is stone. unless you were joking. which i think you wre.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i mean metal. wow for some reason i thought he was stone. nvm im an idiot. but either way hes an inanimat object.

spideycarnage

nah man

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What do you think

Dread Destroyer FTW

TheGame17
destroyer. please admit this quanchi that thanos loses here. i've been fair and given thanos a win from time to time, but there's not a big chance here.

Cosmo Kramer
Why is everyone such a fan of these other worldly beings? They take attention away from the Earth based heroes.

golem370
This would be a awesome fight. Slight edge to Thanos.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Why is everyone such a fan of these other worldly beings? They take attention away from the Earth based heroes.

i guess alotta people are fascinated by the cosmos cuz it's beyond the earth and whatnot.

people also are drawn to POWER, which is an under-statement when it comes to cosmic beings.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah, its funny how comics work. For instance DareDevil is protecting Hells Kitchen New York from being taken over by organized crime. Meanwhile Spider-man is protecting New York from being taken over by Doc Ock. And the Avengers are fighting coast to coast protecting the U.S. from obstruction. Not too far away Superman and Friends are protecting the World from domination. Hulk is protecting the timezones from being taken over by the leader, Silver Surfer is out there in the heavens battling Galactus....DC and Marvel are kind of the same universe at times, but completely seperate at others.

darthgoober
Thanos via BFR.

Symmetric Chaos
Depends who's in it. But most of the time Destroyer.

TheGame17
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanos via BFR.

explain one more time: what's bfr?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TheGame17
explain one more time: what's bfr?

Remove the opponent from the battlefield. It's in the forum rules.

quanchi112
thanos

King Kandy
This would be a cool fight to actually happen in comics, regardless of who won.

golem370
Did Hulk defeat Destroyer when Maestro was controlling him.

strengthkills
Did Hulk defeat Destroyer when Maestro was controlling him. yes and no he was stalemating him h2h and then jumped in the air and got blasted ,fell while recovering destroyer wailed on him
made the mistake of runnin off at the mouth and said"why did u think u could defeat us"
hulk said "us"
destroyer advances and steps in a puddle of hulks blood it makes some kinda connection
hulks soul fights maestros soul
maestro activates destroyers strongest beams,hulk closes the visor just intime and wins

jasonk3
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What do you think

is this Pre-hat Thanos?

guy222
still destroyer

golem370
Thanos has withstood fights with the Maker Depowered Tyrant Magnus. He is one of the smartest characters Marvel has for thinking on his feet I believe Thanos is powerful enough smart enough and experienced enough to win the majority.

Bouboumaster
Thanos 2/10

comicfan11
Destroyer easy

zeel
depends on the support the destroyer has? is he wielding the sword? is he being backed by multipul beings, The destroyer can be used like a magical vessel and inherit or borrow portions of power from multipul beings if i remember. IT did a pretty good job against 12 celestials before dieing but it had the support of 3 skyfather gods.

I think thanos can win depending on the prep time he has and the support the destroyer has.

OneDumbG0
Where was it established that the Destroyer's power level fluctuates proportionately to the power level of the individual inside of it?

I know Odin jumped inside and asked the pantheons of Earth to pour power into it, but that's not quite the same as the above. For instance, is the Destroyer more powerful with a mere mortal inside or with an Asgardian inside of it? It makes sense that it would, but I've seen mere human thugs take over the Destroyer armor and actually kill classic Thor before. So I never had any reason to think an individual's power had any direct effect on the Destroyer armor's power.

Any help with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.