Mr. M vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
This guy could bring down Thanos with a little effort its all over.

manorastroman
hey now, let's not get hasty.

Mider
thanos would get owned its not even a joke

Superherovandal
if i were mxy i would capture death, erase her painfully before THanos' eyes and then show him his defeat by Squirrel Girl forever. and let him kill himself seeing as how death no longer would be there to curse him. Or just erase him painfully.

Black Adam
Who the hell is Mr.M and what are his powers?

Superherovandal
Mxyzptlk. him the 5D imp.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Mxyzptlk. him the 5D imp.

i remember seeing that cover at the comic shop a while back. it had a Marvel brand on top of it.

i don't think he's mxy...

I think it was one of the x-books....

Black Adam
Here comes wiki to the rescue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_M_%28comics%29#History

i don't think he can bring down thanos.....

Mider
those are not even a great description of his powers, in emperor joker when the joker got his powers the joker could kill people bring them back, reshape the world on a whim, reshape the planets, probably had universal power, the fifth dimension imps even give the spectre trouble able to place him in objects that are full of countless lives making him unable to leave or when the joker had those powers the joker placed him in an area were if he left the universe would die. Only spectre has been shown to out power them thanos would be nothing to mr m

Sixth_Winged
laughing out loud of course it's not a great description of his power.......................................................................................................................... considering it's not him.

you're talking about Mr. Mxyzpltlk which isn't the same as Mr. M

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
those are not even a great description of his powers, in emperor joker when the joker got his powers the joker could kill people bring them back, reshape the world on a whim, reshape the planets, probably had universal power, the fifth dimension imps even give the spectre trouble able to place him in objects that are full of countless lives making him unable to leave or when the joker had those powers the joker placed him in an area were if he left the universe would die. Only spectre has been shown to out power them thanos would be nothing to mr m

That is Mr. M from 'District X', not Mr. Mxy

manorastroman
and now back to my original comment, "let's not get hasty."

Mr. M is said to have the powers of molecule man, though they intentionally don't mention what level those powers are at. so far he gives me no reason to believe he could beat thanos.

King KAM
Originally posted by manorastroman
and now back to my original comment, "let's not get hasty."

Mr. M is said to have the powers of molecule man, though they intentionally don't mention what level those powers are at. so far he gives me no reason to believe he could beat thanos. especially since thanos has been shown on so many numerous occasions to have complete control over his molecules and is able to move willingly through different realities, mr.M isnt doing much to the mad titan

Wonder Man
What's Thanos gonna do, cry?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What's Thanos gonna do, cry?

more like leave Mr.M a greasy smear on the ground.

Wonder Man
Is that before or after Mr. M turns him into a close hanger

Mider
dont get mad dude they think that thanos cant be defeated by anyone, even though molecule man in secret wars too droped a mountain on the hero's

the Darkone
Thanos powers are greater then you think. Mr. M hasn't proven he can beat a cosmic being like Thanos, Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock. Thanos has total control over his molecules and has the ability to rearrange molecules himself and altering realities is not going to bother the mad tittan.

Wonder Man
were not talking about minor alterations Mr. M is omnipotent.
And im sure he's loving it. He could just say boo and put a permenet scare into thanos. Or he could just take his powers and use em against him to destroy him or he could just wave his hand or snap his fingers.
We all think that Tribunal can take Galactus.
I'll admit that Tribunal can probably stop Mr. M but thats as far as ill go

Black Adam
were not talking about minor alterations Mr. M is omnipotent.
And im sure he's loving it. He could just say boo and put a permenet scare into thanos. Or he could just take his powers and use em against him to destroy him or he could just wave his hand or snap his fingers.
We all think that Tribunal can take Galactus.
I'll admit that Tribunal can probably stop Mr. M but thats as far as ill go

When did Mr.M become omnipotent?

Thanos_6383
Wow...Poor Thanos

TheKahn
Does anybody know what feats Mr. M has?

Here is what I got off of wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._M#Powers

"Similar to Owen Reece, Mr. M has complete control over molecules. This means that virtually any conceivable thing can be accomplished. Thus far, M has displayed: repair of machinery, intangibility, energy manipulation, lightning, fire, and explosive energy generation, healing injuries either in himself or others, removal or augmentation of mutant abilities, creation of force fields, and creation and evolution of lesser life forms."

He kind of reminds me of the Surfer who Thanos owns quite regularly. Has Mr. M done anything that would put him above the Surfer?

Wonder Man
I can only tell you what i read of him in the Distric X comic series when he first appeared.
After the first couple issues he revealed that he was Omnipotent. Now i could be wrong but marvel wouldn't have introduced him that way anymore then they would cannonball flying thermalnucular in a blast field.
Bishop had to convince him not to go overboard and to just go along with things so as not to destroy the world.

Black Adam
I can only tell you what i read of him in the Distric X comic series when he first appeared.
After the first couple issues he revealed that he was Omnipotent. Now i could be wrong but marvel wouldn't have introduced him that way anymore then they would cannonball flying thermalnucular in a blast field.
Bishop had to convince him not to go overboard and to just go along with things so as not to destroy the world.

so no feats then.

GODSCRIBE
Mr. M isn't anything new to Thanos. He goes down like everyone else.

Thanos 10/10

Crease
Thanos has a herald more powerful than this guy...Thanos of Titan 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.