Avengers Volume #3 ---

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
I think we all read it, if not the whole, then lot from it, and me personally I enjoyed it very much, from the very beginning. Even when sometimes it got a lil' bit confusing, I think all the writers did a really good job. I just hope this thread for discussion stays up, and a lot of Avenger fans come together big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
i havent confused

ScarletSpider
Busiek did a great job. Loved Johns' little stint on it--wish he'd do some more Marvel work.

Rewmac
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Busiek did a great job. Loved Johns' little stint on it--wish he'd do some more Marvel work. Yeah that's true,I think in the first couple of issues how he brings in the King Arthur legends, the names, the characters. So great that you even start to feel it. I just thought I should make up a topic, for the Earth Mightiest Heroes for the original as it was, coz I suppose who read the books, enjoyed the stories.... smokin' smokin' Happy Dance

Rewmac
bump

AJ4LIFE
wat doe bump mean

Rewmac
It's like really just if a thread is going away to try to bring it back. (Bumping it up)

AJ4LIFE
oh i see thanks rew

Laminator_X
I consider Busiek's run to be the definitive one for this title. After cleaning up 30+ years of continuity problems in Avengers Forever, he wrote a love letter to everything that made the Avengers great. I think that's part of why BENDIS! has gone in such different directions with the NA. After Busiek in vol 3, we had to have something different. Johns gave it a good try. Austen foundered (Earth to Chuck: Clint and Hank have been good friends since WCA). And here we are.

CaptainStoic
What do you guys think about The New Avengers story line as a whole? Is that Micheal Korvak? I just picked it up at the store yesterday, and when I read it, the first thing that popped into my mind was Sentry vs Korvak, in a classic "Tussle of the Titans" type of throw down. I can't wait to read the upcoming issues. It should be a killer.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What do you guys think about The New Avengers story line as a whole? Is that Micheal Korvak? I just picked it up at the store yesterday, and when I read it, the first thing that popped into my mind was Sentry vs Korvak, in a classic "Tussle of the Titans" type of throw down. I can't wait to read the upcoming issues. It should be a killer.

You are correct. It looks to be a continued great run.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.