Nitro vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
Fight takes place in NYC.

No prep

Who wins?

brainchild81
Who's Nitro?

Black Adam
Originally posted by brainchild81
Who's Nitro?

Originally posted by Black Adam
Nitro was the guy that killed captain Marvel. exposed him to nerve gas that gave him cancer.. at least thats what i heard.

His power is basically to blow himself up.

http://www.popcultureshock.com/pcs/gallery.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=16363

Pepito
What can Spiderman do before Nitro explodes

Black Adam
Originally posted by Pepito
What can Spiderman do before Nitro explodes

retreat maybe?

Don't know much about nitro either. though i heard that when he explodes he has to reform and have all his body parts. Otherwise he can't do it anymore.

Maybe spidey can use that to his advantage....

Mr. Slippyfist
Bump... Digi... shifty

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Black Adam
retreat maybe?

Don't know much about nitro either. though i heard that when he explodes he has to reform and have all his body parts. Otherwise he can't do it anymore.

Maybe spidey can use that to his advantage....
actaully his explosion only starts like 3 feet out side his body. So he never damaged by it.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully his explosion only starts like 3 feet out side his body. So he never damaged by it.

after reading a few of his appearances the specifics of his powers seems to vary from writer to writer.Though Most of the time he turns into this energy state and explodes then reforms later on...well at least that was the norm before civil war.

Scoobless
Yup ... until Civil War Nitro used to blow himself up .... for some reason the writer on Wolverine decided to change this ... probably because brawlers like Wolverine or Spider-Man can't beat him otherwise.

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.