Another new lost!! OMGZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marth18
This one looks awesome, now we are getting back on track

Morning_Glory
ok do we have to make a new thread for each new lost episode... thats why there is a general LOST thread to talk about these things erm

Ness
lol... i gess Mornig Glory has a piont.. but who care... i love LOST.........ya

Darth Macabre
Great Episode huh?

forumcrew
yea id agree, ive been a bit dissapointed in lost laitly but tonight was an amazing episode. They really got the show back on track and hit the spot perfectly tonight. If they keep this up and have more than 1-2 new episodes a month for a change this show will get back to greatness.

Darth Macabre
Well we have another two new episodes, then a 3 week hiatus, then we're back with 2 new episodes. (or 1. I heard the season finales going to be a 2 hour one, and on May 3rd the 20th episode of the season airs, and there is only supposed to be 21 episodes. So I don't know if May 3rd's the 2 hour season finale, or we have another episode after that.)

Marth18
yes we gotta make a new thread for ever single new episode because they are finally showing a new one every week!!!! cant believe it, this is NUTS

Ness
I think im going to have a LOSTgasim... and im not a lone

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
ok do we have to make a new thread for each new lost episode... thats why there is a general LOST thread to talk about these things erm

You're not a mod...so hush up.

If we all use the General LOST thread, then we wouldn't need ANY other threads in the forum and that thread would go to the TV forum.

What's the use of having a sub-forum for LOST and not use it? Exactly, so don't give a shit when someone makes a new thread.

Ness
haha tell 'em kenny

choosewisely
yeh...in the lost forum we have to chat like this
because there are people on there who don't want to know it yet...

rickyduck
Originally posted by forumcrew
yea id agree, ive been a bit dissapointed in lost laitly but tonight was an amazing episode. They really got the show back on track and hit the spot perfectly tonight. If they keep this up and have more than 1-2 new episodes a month for a change this show will get back to greatness.

i heard theres only 1 episode thats a rerun left

Marth18
So far they had 3 new episodes in a row

rickyduck
yh

Marth18
wtf is Yh?

rickyduck
i dunno how to spell it out. yerher..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.