Video Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
Can anyone help me get a video on to KMC? I'm making a flash animation but I can't get it to go into the right format (JPEG) and whenever I go under Save As, all it comes up with is Kool Moves... which is the name of the program I'm using. confused

Bloigen
Put it into a zipped folder then upload it.

Spartan005
Oh.... well I are stupid and don't know how to put the file into a zipped folder. How do you do it?

Bloigen
Windows:

Go to the file, right click, go to "Send To", then click compressed (zipped) folder.

There you go.

Spartan005
Oh.... Thanks a lot

I'll put you in my movie now wink

eggmayo
I don't think a flash anim will go to jpg..

Lana
Nope.

JPGs can't be animated.

Spartan005
Ok... I put the movie into a zipped folder, but when I submit the post it comes up with a message that says "Thread Not Specified"

WTF???? confused

Hit_and_Miss
Try hosting it on www.youtube.com Then provide a link....

Spartan005
Ok, I tried to upload the video on to youtube but apparently that site only supports AVI, .MOV, and .MPG file formats.

I went back to the animation software and they suggested to use Windows Movie Maker to convert the file, but it says that the document is not a supported file type.

So does anyone know how to convert an SWF file to either AVI, MOV or MPG????

Spartan005
Nevermind...figured it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.