The Crow Vs. Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this was a cool idea for a match...

Two "dead" characters, both being able to take a ridiculous amout of punishment, and both are super tough....

Let's just say for example that Eric Draven is resurrected to avenge the death of himself, girlfriend, and his band at the hands of Jason Voorhees.
Eric with his girlfriend Shelly, are at Camp Crystal Lake to perform musically for the kids at the camp. Jason slowly kills off Eric's band, his girlfriend, and eventually Eric...only to come back with the power of the Crow to avenge their deaths upon Jason...

***Also, Jason now has several of his own comicbook series by Avatar comics...(Friday the 13th : Bloodbath, Jason X, Jason Vs. Jason X, etc...as well as several comic series from Topps comics back in the early nineties)so, technically he is now a comicbook character and is perfectly usable here...***

So, let the blood and carnage ensue......who wins it?

Mider
the crow would have to find a way to destroy jason TOTALLY as in nothing left

what comics does he have from topps? jason vs leatherface and the movie adaptations?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Mider
the crow would have to find a way to destroy jason TOTALLY as in nothing left

what comics does he have from topps? jason vs leatherface and the movie adaptations?

Yes, and he also made an appearance in the limited series called "Satan's Six" that was also put out by Topps Comics back in the 90's....

Mider
who was in satans six like beside jason

Comicbook_kid
It wasn't anyone popular...in fact, the series kinda sucked, but it was pretty cool that they put Jason in the story...I never bothered collecting the entire series, just the issue that guest-starred Jason...he's was a pretty bad dude in that issue. It was issue #4 of that series.

Mider
how did he end up in that issue that comic just shows them killing demons and crap is he a guest star? i got blood bath one and i think 2 im not sure but i have the special from avatar, and the jason x special, i have the others you mentioned on hold, do you have jason vs leatherface? they were REALLY expensive to get for me

Comicbook_kid
Yes, I have all three issues of the Jason Vs. Leatherface mini-series...and I LOVE them. They are awesome; especially the kick-ass covers by Simon Bisley...and the story rocked!!!!! I got mine years ago not long after they first came out from Mile High Comics...but now they are VERY rare, and extremely hard to get a hold of; and usually very expensive when found on Ebay. I've seen all three issues go for $100 before!!!!! Glad I got mine early! Happy Dance

Mider
i paid 25 bucks each almost maybe less

streekz
i cant see jason winning this because if he cud simply kill the crow then there wud be no point of him being brought back.. eric wud find away to get revenge and destroy jason once and for all..............or this wud be a ongoing fight that sees no end........possibly a film the crow Vs Jason...
but they wud have to get someone who fits the part... i havent seen the other crow films only the first and i can only see brandon lee as the crow.. i know they use different characters but brandon lee was the crow....

Mider
i believe that in the comic the crow as in the bird has no such importance i may be wrong

streekz
i havent seen the comics so my opinion is limited..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.