He-Man Vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Can the protector of Eternia take down the ultimate weapon of destruction known as Doomsday?

Doomsday is kidnapped and mind controlled by Skeletor and Hordak to smash thru Castle Greyskull and destory He-Man...Can a Skeletor-controlled Doomsday take down the most powerful man in the universe??? Or will it be "doomsday" for Doomsday???

By the Power of Greyskull....who wins?

Mr Master
He-Man can throw 500+ billion ton mountains around, yes it's canon, I don't see how Doomsday could win or any strong man for that matter.

Darth Macabre
It's a good fight....He-Man's as strong as he needs to be against an opponent.

But like other opponents that He-Man's stronger then, he's lacking in speed.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He-Man wins....He's as strong as he needs to be against an opponent.

The only reason other people win against him is due to the speed advantage...Which is something Doomsday doesn't have.

He-Man wins.
how fast is He-man?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by thesilverspider
how fast is He-man?

Well, admittedly, Doomsday is faster...Way faster...But He-Man's saving grace is the fact, Doomsday lacks any long range power. Just like him.

Edit: Yeah, I'm starting to rethink my stance...Doomsday probably wins. He's faster, and although not as strong, would be able to get more hits off.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Well, admittedly, Doomsday is faster...Way faster...But He-Man's saving grace is the fact, Doomsday lacks any long range power. Just like him.

Edit: Yeah, I'm starting to rethink my stance...Doomsday probably wins. He's faster, and although not as strong, would be able to get more hits off.

What makes you think He-Man is so slow, besides he doesn't have to be faster, he'll just throw a mountain range on top of him and that will be that, everytime Doomsday comes back to life he'll get squashed again forever and ever.

batdude123
Doomsday

Mr Master
Originally posted by batdude123
Doomsday

Read the post above your post and explain how he will get out of that.

batdude123
I meant to put He-Man, my bad. embarrasment I was just typing aimlessly, I really did mean to put He-Man though.

Mr Master
I meant to put He-Man, my bad. embarrasment I was just typing aimlessly, I really did mean to put He-Man though.

I hear ya buddy..

thesilverspider
What the f**k?

spideycarnage
heman rips doomsday legs and arms off, game ova

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mr Master
He-Man can throw 500+ billion ton mountains around, yes it's canon, I don't see how Doomsday could win or any strong man for that matter.

For one, because he can fight people with that strength and then adapt whatever they could dish if some parts of him are left.

DigiMark007
Problem is, He-Man is potentially much stronger, but he has durability issues. I'd wager the DD that took out Supes has quite a bit more durability than He-Man.

So it depends. Does He-Man get off a ridiculously powerful hit or two first? Or does DD beat him into submission before He-Man can do major damage?

I'm a He-Man fanboy....so I'd lean toward the former of those. But it could go either way.

CaptainStoic
I read a comic with He-Man and Superman in it, i think if I rememer correctly that He-Man was stronger than Superman... I'd have to put my money on He-Man beating the hell out of Doomsday.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I read a comic with He-Man and Superman in it, i think if I rememer correctly that He-Man was stronger than Superman... I'd have to put my money on He-Man beating the hell out of Doomsday.

Yes, He-Man is stronger then Doomsday...He-Man is potentially stronger then anyone in the Unvierse....He can amp up his strength to meet his foe....It's just a matter of speed, durability, and long ranger power that gives him the lose in most fights.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

That was pre-crisis....at least if it's the one I'm thinking about. A cool feat, no doubt, but Supes was written horribly inconsistent then. There's no way he should have lost, or even had the chance or losing, given his speed advantage over HM (even just battle speed) as well as his long range attacks. If it was written correctly HM would have been owned, because all he has over Supes is strength.

Unfortunate, but true (since I like HM but not Supes).

DD's in a similar position, though without flight and long-range attacks. It's just a matter of who takes out who first.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That was pre-crisis....at least if it's the one I'm thinking about. A cool feat, no doubt, but Supes was written horribly inconsistent then. There's no way he should have lost, or even had the chance or losing, given his speed advantage over HM (even just battle speed) as well as his long range attacks. If it was written correctly HM would have been owned, because all he has over Supes is strength.

Unfortunate, but true (since I like HM but not Supes).

DD's in a similar position, though without flight and long-range attacks. It's just a matter of who takes out who first.

Yeah true but if its dd who goes down first, he always just comes back for more

JOE NUNEZ
what about the speed advantage dd has, also he-man upper strength is limited to short periods of time....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
also he-man upper strength is limited to short periods of time....

Really? I wasn't aware of that if that's how it is.

And yes, whiteclipse touched on the "DD never really dies" tactic that's great for his fanboys. wink But I think for the purposes of the fight, we're just talking about once.

...but yeah, this fight boils down to DD's durability/speed advantage vs. He-Man's strength advantage. HM's durability/speed aren't to be scoffed at, and neither is DD's strength, but people can make their judgements from there. I'd like to believe something like HM 6/10, but it's probably the other way around unless they start the fight a mile away and have a mountain sitting next to them to hurl at the other ( stick out tongue )

spideycarnage
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Really? I wasn't aware of that if that's how it is.

And yes, whiteclipse touched on the "DD never really dies" tactic that's great for his fanboys. wink But I think for the purposes of the fight, we're just talking about once.

...but yeah, this fight boils down to DD's durability/speed advantage vs. He-Man's strength advantage. HM's durability/speed aren't to be scoffed at, and neither is DD's strength, but people can make their judgements from there.
^ agreed, that arugment is weak.
There arent too many ways DD can be killed anymore, esspecially after gog wars DD cam about. I hate how DC made his character.

CaptainStoic
Here's a cool pic of the Masters of the Universe... well the evil ones anyways. Brett Booth drew this one.

spideycarnage
doomsday looks like he can be apart of the evil masters of the universe

Comicbook_kid
No one has mentioned yet that He-Man possesses the most powerful weapon in the universe...the sword of power. It is indestructable and can cut thru anything...including Doomsday's head from his body!!!!!!!

CaptainStoic
You know I was thinking the same thing.

Laminator_X
If He-Man can grapple, he wins. This'll even work repeatedly, as he'll just be even stronger each time Doomsday comes back even more grapple-proof.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
No one has mentioned yet that He-Man possesses the most powerful weapon in the universe...the sword of power. It is indestructable and can cut thru anything...including Doomsday's head from his body!!!!!!!

Good point...I was leaving that out of my consideration.

Still a good fight, and DD still has speed and durability. It could go either way, but now I'd feel confident giving HM the majority.

Comicbook_kid
rock HE-MAN RULES!!!!!! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.