The Gorgeous Girl in my English Class...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay so theres this gorgeous I mean GORGEOUS, girl in my english class...but no only that shes SMART! Seriously if I wasnt totally blown away by how beautiful she looks the second she opened her mouth and talked I was completely and utterly Blown Away!!

well we've been paired up in groups a couple times and so we get along pretty well...only I found out shes got a bf..she seems happy from what I can tell, but I cant help but want to go after her...like today she punched me playfully in the arm during class and then when I answered her question she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned indroolio...I almost melted on the spot

Women are so Evil!

Ladyluck
evillaugh

DiamondBullets
Dude, you should bang her!

btw: post a pic of her.

Mr. Bacon
just continue to be nice and maybe youll grow on her and youll hook up

LethalFemme
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay so theres this gorgeous I mean GORGEOUS, girl in my english class...but no only that shes SMART! Seriously if I wasnt totally blown away by how beautiful she looks the second she opened her mouth and talked I was completely and utterly Blown Away!!

well we've been paired up in groups a couple times and so we get along pretty well...only I found out shes got a bf..she seems happy from what I can tell, but I cant help but want to go after her...like today she punched me playfully in the arm during class and then when I answered her question she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned indroolio...I almost melted on the spot

Women are so Evil!

aren't we happy

Mr. Bacon
and make an effort to smell really good yes

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
and make an effort to smell really good yes

yes droolio

Mr. Bacon
i recomment, in the way of cologne, something good since i dont usually wear it but old spice arctic force gel does the trick byt itself yes

a1hsauce
just continue to be nice and maybe youll grow on her and youll hook up big grin dont you know it...i kinda got it a lil figured out...just dont know yet if I should go through with my plan erm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
aren't we happy Originally posted by Ladyluck
evillaugh glare

and make an effort to smell really good yes wink I always do...Cool Water baby big grin

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Dude, you should bang her!

btw: post a pic of her. erm id kinda like to get to know her firstyes

soleran30
Originally posted by a1hsauce
erm id kinda like to get to know her firstyes

See thats the beauty of it bang her and you will get to know her and have fun...............

Then eat a peach with her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.