Human Smoke vs DW vs TOH vs Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana

Judge: Lana

Render: There is no spoon

Criteria: Max 400x130 and 30kb. Other than that, there are no limits.

Deadline: 9:00 PM CST Saturday April 1st, or 72 hours from thread start.

Barker
*Shudder*

Matrix

stick out tongue

Lana
Hey, it's one of my favorite movies and the reason I joined KMC stick out tongue

DarkWizard
Oh great. A Matrix render.

And TOH is here. erm

Lana
I wanted a Trinity render and to have the sig be made for me stick out tongue couldn't find a render though.

Human Smoke
Originally posted by Lana

Judge: Lana

Render: There is no spoon

Criteria: Max 400x130 and 30kb. Other than that, there are no limits.

Deadline: 9:00 PM CST Saturday April 1st, or 72 hours from thread start.
It's a nice day for a white wedding.

TOH
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Oh great. A Matrix render.

And TOH is here. erm
Matrix! w00t

Criteria: Max 400x130 and 30kb.

NO!!!!!!!! vader

Lana
laughing

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by TOH
Matrix! w00t

NO!!!!!!!! vader
laughing

BakaXero
wow!! i missed something here confused

drunk_nazgul
*loves the render*

DigiMark007
Wow. 4-way action.....kinky!

*waits for sweet entries*

Lana
eek! laughing

Barker
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wow. 4-way action.....kinky!

*waits for sweet entries*
I'd wondered how many posts it'd before that joke was made. stick out tongue

Lana
I was tempted to make it but I figured I should behave myself for a change whistling

DigiMark007
Yeah, it was like an elephant smoking pot in the room. I was just surprised no one beat me to it.... wink

BakaXero
I was tempted to make it but I figured I should behave myself for a change whistling
considering that your a mod of the section and everything

Barker
laughing out loud

That's the first thing that pooped into my mind once TOH said '4' in the Discussion thread. smile

BakaXero
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud

That's the first thing that pooped into my mind once TOH said '4' in the Discussion thread. smile
pooped?

Lana
laughing

Thekid
TWINS!!!!

drunk_nazgul
Originally posted by BakaXero
pooped?

laughing

DarkWizard
I poop great Idea's all the time.

DarkWizard
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2465/ddubtwins8ct.jpg

Tada..

DarkWizard
You guy's betetr hurry the Smurf up.

Barker
You guy's betetr hurry the Smurf up.
We only have a day left, doesn't we? confused

Lana
24 hours and 20 minutes stick out tongue

DarkWizard
Yeah.

Saturday, I beleeeef.

Barker

Which is definitely grounds to tell us to hurry the hell up. yes

DarkWizard

Which is definitely grounds to tell us to hurry the hell up. yes

Fo sho.

Barker
Fo sho.
Wurrd

CODENAME: V
ENTRY:
http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/5241/lanafourwaysigsuel8gr.jpg

Barker
http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/2678/matrixtwins3xz.png

Went the 'Teehee, what a Pun roll eyes (sarcastic)" Way instead of the Brown-Nosing way. happy

Went the 'Teehee, what a Pun roll eyes (sarcastic)" Way instead of the Brown-Nosing way. happy
Damn you. mad

Barker
Originally posted by CODENAME: V
Damn you. mad
You should have put Lana's Old Username on your entry. erm

iT WAS TOO LONG, AND LOOKED WAY AKWARD.

Lana
Trinity_Matrix is too long?

In this case it didn't look right.

Barker
You could've pulled it off. erm

Oh yeah, the bar around my name is Transparency, in case you assumed I'm stupid and did that to be a dumbass. happy

Lana
It sucks how few people now actually knew that name.

Or the fact that 99% of the site shortened it to Trin.

It sucks how few people now actually knew that name.

Or the fact that 99% of the site shortened it to Trin.
Did you notice the matrix-code bunny though?

Barker

-Because I don't feel like scrolling to compare and crap..

Lana
Did you notice the matrix-code bunny though?

Yeah stick out tongue

Just TOH's left now...

Yeah stick out tongue

Just TOH's left now...
Maybe we'll get lucky, and he'll forget. No offense to the others, but I think he is the one we should worry about.

Is it just me, or is Barker's over the limit?

BakaXero
nope
he just scraped it in no expression

Lana

Nope. 29.81 kb by my computer.

DarkWizard
My entry, SUCKS.

H.S.
Looks like Toh didn't enter?

Lana
The deadline is tonight....

H.S.
The deadline is tonight....
stick out tongue I was hoping he wouldn't enter. I was thinkin the whole time it was due this morning. stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by H.S.
Looks like Toh didn't enter?
Way to have 2 name changes in a single duel. no expression

H.S.
woot!

Barker
... no

Looks like a Rip of Poor Sauce... sad

Lana
... no

That's what I was thinking...

Barker
That's what I was thinking...
yes

I keep clicking on his posts thinking "Sauce!".

H. S. 6
... no

I sent him a PM, asking why the change when he knows my name is "H. S. 6" erm

Bloigen
So does TOH still have time left?

Barker
Originally posted by Bloigen
yes

Is his Username "HOT" backwards on Purr-pose? blink

Lana
Originally posted by Bloigen

Deadline's in 6 hours....so yes.

yes

Is his Username "HOT" backwards on Purr-pose? blink

laughing out loud it's short for The One Himself.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I sent him a PM, asking why the change when he knows my name is "H. S. 6" erm

Cinemaddiciton would call him and emulator. stick out tongue

H.S.
Cinemaddiciton would call him and emulator. stick out tongue HAHAHAHAHA

Barker
Deadline's in 6 hours....so yes.

laughing out loud it's short for The One Himself.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. stick out tongue
That's funny an laughing out loud

Lana

Speaking of, I'm surprised he's never gotten tetchy at me since I change my sig every three days and he claims to have started that trend....even though I did it before he had even joined whistling

Buuuuuuut that's neither here nor there stick out tongue

TOH
TOH, this is your wake-up call. Your aim in this game is to make a sig. You have until nine on the clock to do it. There are other three men in the room with you puke. When there's that much poison in your blood, the only thing left to do - is shoot yourself. There are ways to win this, hidden all around you. Just remember, X marks the spot for the treasure. If you do not make the sig by nine, I'll leave you in this thread to rot. Let the game begin. fear

Lana
2 and a half hours stick out tongue

TOH
Bam!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/TOH/twins2.gif

DarkWizard
Originally posted by TOH
Bam!

eek!

Lana
Sweet...

I will judge when my headache dies down a bit.

Lana
DW:

Wheee, pretty colors....contrasts are a bit too high though, the twins look TOO washed out.

Calvin/Human Smoke/ H.S/whatever the hell your name will be next stick out tongue

Matrix bunny is in there! eek! Nice text for the name, though I don't like the text along the bottom.

Barker:

Very Matrix-y color scheme, and I like the little pixel Twin at the bottom...I didn't care too much for the transparency, it just looked out of place and made the text stand out too much.

TOH:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/TOH/twins2.gif

Good old school Matrix sig here big grin A bit too much white in there for my taste, but nice text, cool techy (but not too techy) border, and one of my favorite quotes.

Winner: TOH!

Nice job all stick out tongue

TOH
tohsw00t

H. S. 6
thumb up

Cinemaddiction
Speaking of, I'm surprised he's never gotten tetchy at me since I change my sig every three days and he claims to have started that trend....even though I did it before he had even joined whistling

I never laid claim to obsessive sig changing. It's just that when someone steals your favorite movies list from you profile, doesn't bother fixing the spelling errors in the titles which would have cleared them of plaguerism, still uses it, goes onto to copycat having movie themed signatures, begins to backseat moderate even after explicit warnings not to do so, "emulating" me while I was an actual forum lead, and then decides to start ANOTHER review thread, after a solid 1 1/2 years of having my reviews praised and appreciated in the MDF..you come to realize, you've got the right to suspect someone's, a new blood at the time no less, is wanting to be your unsuspecting little doppelganger.

"D-Dub", (dangerously close to "C-Dic", my now 2 year old moniker) please save this kind of talk for the Mod Lounge, where I can't do a search for my name, to see who's lips I've been on.

Back to your gossip....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I never laid claim to obsessive sig changing. It's just that when someone steals your favorite movies list from you profile, doesn't bother fixing the spelling errors in the titles which would have cleared them of plaguerism, still uses it, goes onto to copycat having movie themed signatures, begins to backseat moderate even after explicit warnings not to do so, "emulating" me while I was an actual forum lead, and then decides to start ANOTHER review thread, after a solid 1 1/2 years of having my reviews praised and appreciated in the MDF..you come to realize, you've got the right to suspect someone's, a new blood at the time no less, is wanting to be your unsuspecting little doppelganger.

"D-Dub", (incoincidentally close to "C-Dic" which I've gone by for over a year..) save this kind of talk for the Mod Lounge, where I can't do a search for my name, to see who's lips I've been on.

Back to your gossip....

Your name was C-Dic?

Lana
Ahh, begone.

I find it rather stalkerish that you turned up in a forum you've never before visited just to comment on one post made as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
His name was C-Dic?

DigiMark007
Nice job guys. And especially to Smoke. I don't disagree with teh outcome, but yours was a close second in my book, if not the outright winner. Cool stuff, everyone. smile

Fatal Smoke
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

"D-Dub", (dangerously close to "C-Dic", my now 2 year old moniker) please save this kind of talk for the Mod Lounge, where I can't do a search for my name, to see who's lips I've been on.

Back to your gossip....
Do you own the rights to his AND your favorite movies? NO. So STFU ANF GTFP.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by C-Dic

I don't believe that for shit. You just check all of my posts to see it what I'm up to.

when someone steals your favorite movies list from you profile, doesn't bother fixing the spelling errors in the titles which would have cleared them of plaguerism, still uses it,

Check my profile.

I"D-Dub", (dangerously close to "C-Dic", my now 2 year old moniker)

Not Once since the time I've been here, have I seen you go by C-Dic.

"D-Dub" is what Ken called me over MSN. Since then I thought it would be easier to put in a sig, rather than "DarkWizard".

Oh Well, I suppose I should stop using a profile, making sigs, and posting before I get accused of being a copycat.

Fatal Smoke
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice job guys. And especially to Smoke. I don't disagree with teh outcome, but yours was a close second in my book, if not the outright winner. Cool stuff, everyone. smile
Thanks.

Barker

Back to your gossip....
This May Sound a Bit blunt, But:

Go ***** about it Elsewhere. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.