Superman One Million vs. Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Superman 1 Million can do magic. How will he do against Current Beyonder?

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El

Is this the Current Beyonder with a peach or without vs Superman 1 Million?

Darth Kal-El
Can you tell me what the preach is please? Thank you.

CaptainStoic
This is crazy man, there is no way in hell that Superman 1,000,000 can beat the Beyonder with or without magic, you can even give him a GL ring and he'd still lose... he's up against an omnipotent, the Beyonder can wipe out an entire galaxy with a thought. C'mon give Superman a break, put him up against someone that he can realistically have a decent fight with not someone who can change him back into a baby.

Validus
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Badly.

Dynamic One
I will quote Juggernaut on this for the Superman 1 mil vs beyonder.

"I'm gonna kill, rape him, and eat his costume. Beyonder is an impossibly powerful being, whose abilities can't even begin to be measured. Superman one mil shoudl go up against Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

CaptainStoic
He can't beat Thanos with the Gauntlet either, buddy! He just like the Beyonder can change the very nature of reality, with a wave of his hand... I'd say put 1,000,000 up against guys like Tyrant, or The Destroyer... but these bad boys are way out of his depth.

soleran30
If Superman 1 million had the peach from the episode he could probably beat the beyonder soundly I might add

CaptainStoic
Oh please, he would still lose. The Beyonder can manipulate reality, he could erase the peach from ever exisiting... and yes he would know that Superman had the peach... after this he'd just go back in time, and erase it from existance, along with Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.