Orion runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Orion has the Astro-Force. Where does he stop?

1) Terrax
2) Superman
3) Fully confident Gladiator
4) Demi-god Hercules
5) Thor
6) Superboy Prime
7) Dormammu

CaptainStoic
Number 2, as much BS that people say about Superman, he's still able to hang with the strongest earth hero any any given universe.

Validus
5 or 6

leonidas
supes could beat him, but orion could beat him as well. 50/50 there i think. thor and orion would be a true classic. again that could be 50/50. sbp seems to have a lot of power. hard to see him beating sb but the astro-force is ridiculous at times. don't think he'd beat dormmy but he could make it interesting.

someone round here is seriously underestimating orion. check out the respect thread. he's one of the most underrated heroes aound.

Sixth_Winged
i'm just wondering why Superman is at the bottom of the barrel here. IMO he should be higher than even Demi God Herc due to his speed and versatility.

leonidas
i agree. the order is way out of whack.

Juntai
Same^

Darth Kal-El
Because 2, 3, and 4 seem close together.

guy222

Bouboumaster
Stop at Sups

quanchi112
Stops at number 2.

Faceman
I don't see him beating 2 , 5, 6 or 7.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Faceman
I don't see him beating 2 , 5, 6 or 7. He might not beat full confidence Gladiator.

Faceman
Originally posted by quanchi112
He might not beat full confidence Gladiator.

Gladiator's written to inconsistent for my taste..

quanchi112
Gladiator's written to inconsistent for my taste.. Im not saying he wins only that he could win. If hes at 100 percent confidence level hell be in it to win it.

Val
Originally posted by Val
5 or 6
LOL @ this idiot

He gets clubbed at 2.

Faceman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Im not saying he wins only that he could win. If hes at 100 percent confidence level hell be in it to win it.

I'm sure he could take a few..I just don't like inconsistently written characters....

quanchi112
I'm sure he could take a few..I just don't like inconsistently written characters.... Gladiator does nothing for me either whether hes consistent or not hes not very cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.