My forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I know. This is advertisement. How else am I supposed to get members on my forums? Come check it out sometime!

Vinny Valentine
Spam.

Its in the rules, Please don't do it again.

DracotheDragon
then where else would I go? explain that to me.

Barker
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
I know. This is advertisement. How else am I supposed to get members on my forums? Come check it out sometime!

I just may, but not in the way that you hope for. erm

Keep Spam away from me. sad

Lana

Who cares? It's still against the forum rules.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
Who cares? It's still against the forum rules.

Itzak
Spam is spam. no expression

DracotheDragon
If you have a problem with it, tell someone who cares, because, I for one, don't. Wanna know something, it's not against the rules in my forums, so that is just one thing I have up on this place.

Lana
Then go back to your forums. Because it IS against the rules here.

MASTERdeBATER
Wow... you guys are exteremely gay

Vinny Valentine
If you have a problem with it, tell someone who cares, because, I for one, don't. Wanna know something, it's not against the rules in my forums, so that is just one thing I have up on this place.

No, you must abide with KMC's rules. As much as you like it or not you have to fallow them or you sould go away.

silent dreams
PMs?

Impediment
Spam is nasty!!!

JaehSkywalker
spam

Storm
Not by advertising it here. There are other forums which have an advertisement section. I' ve edited your other attempt as well, don' t let me catch you on spamming again.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.