Destoyer vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
Its the Destroyer that was used to fight the celestials, (with all of the life forces of all the Asgardians) vs. a full powered Tyrant, that challenged Galactus.

lets hear some opinions.

SORRY FOR FORGETTING THE "R" IN DESTROYER.

Mider
even with all the power he had the celestials womped him, in fact he couldnt even hurt them, Tyrant can take on galactus and galactus has been shown to eat a celestial as strong as the dreaming celestial and in the future he is strong enough to eat ALL of them.

Jabba the Hutt
Soo uh. Tyrant can't take on Galactus.

guy222
Tyrant had the Big Guy defeated

tkitna
Tyrant

Larceny
Destroyer.

Horrificus
Destroyer is a destructive force created from outside of Tyrant's reality, specifically to destroy Celestials, and is imbued with the power of the Host of Skyfather's.

Odin could take Tyrant, IMHO.

janus77
Tyrant, in a stomp.

this isn't a fair contest. we're talking about players (in Tyrant and Heavy G) that hang with or beat Celestials.

Celestials who can INDIVIDUALLY dump the smelly stuff upon ALL the collective might of "The Gods".

Marvel must be Marxist, given its total disrespect for 'God(s)' laughing out loud.

Larceny
Tyrant gets his ass beat. Just as he would against Odin.

Sundipped
The Destroyer who fought the Celestials could give him a good fight but will eventually fall before Tyrant.

Larceny
Originally posted by Sundipped
The Destroyer who fought the Celestials could give him a good fight but will eventually fall before Tyrant.

Nope. smile

Horrificus
The Destroyer who fought the Celestials could give him a good fight but will eventually fall before Tyrant. before or after destroyer disintegrates tyrant?

lando005
Originally posted by Larceny
Tyrant gets his ass beat. Just as he would against Odin. are you still hung up on the tyrant>odin thing?

Larceny
Originally posted by lando005
are you still hung up on the tyrant>odin thing?

Well yeah, until somebody's able to prove otherwise. smile

lando005
Well yeah, until somebody's able to prove otherwise. smile there was a whole thread full of people who think otherwise

Larceny
there was a whole thread full of people who think otherwise

Prove otherwise. smile

lando005
Prove otherwise. smile they did...

Larceny
they did...

When common opinion become actual evidence than yeah they may have proof, but at this point no. Common opinion isn't proof. smile

lando005
When common opinion become actual evidence than yeah they may have proof, but at this point no. Common opinion isn't proof. smile just what do you believe we all stated our opinion on?

Larceny
just what do you believe we all stated our opinion on?

Based your opinion on? Hype. smile

lando005
Based your opinion on? Hype. smile i based it on what i saw what we all saw. but believe what you want i'm not living in denial

Larceny
i based it on what i saw what we all saw. but believe what you want i'm not living in denial

You weren't or shall I say never made an attempt to prove Tyrant was more powerful.

You aren't? Then believing your argument is solid without actual proof is what? confused

lando005
You weren't or shall I say never made an attempt to prove Tyrant was more powerful.

You aren't? Then believing your argument is solid without actual proof is what? confused i did prove him stronger and it was a solid proven argument proven to you atleast 3 different ways by atleast 6 different people.

Larceny
i did prove him stronger and it was a solid proven argument proven to you atleast 3 different ways by atleast 6 different people.

"He beat up Thanos more" isn't really proof, especially considering the only indication that Tyrants beating was worse than Odin's was that his clothes were more torn in his fight with Tyrant. Other than that you had no argument. Wait I forgot, you also tried the little Tyrant beat a team of Heralds thing going. Funny actually because Thor duplicated the feat against a superior team of herald level characters. As for proof? You had none.

lando005
"He beat up Thanos more" isn't really proof, especially considering the only indication that Tyrants beating was worse than Odin's was that his clothes were more torn in his fight with Tyrant. Other than that you had no argument. Wait I forgot, you also tried the little Tyrant beat a team of Heralds thing going. Funny actually because Thor duplicated the feat against a superior team of herald level characters. As for proof? You had none. i never tried that i stuck with the thanos fight as the base line for their power and i was saying he beat up a POWERED UP thanos more to be exact, but anyway this does not belong in this thread like i said believe what you want

Larceny
i never tried that i stuck with the thanos fight as the base line for their power and i was saying he beat up a POWERED UP thanos more to be exact, but anyway this does not belong in this thread like i said believe what you want

I'll take this as a concession. smile

lando005
I'll take this as a concession. smile it's not and never will be but i wont argue this here

Larceny
it's not and never will be but i wont argue this here

You won't argue it all because you lack proof.

Anyways, Tyrant loses.

lando005
You won't argue it all because you lack proof.

Anyways, Tyrant loses. this coiming from the guy who cant prove odin is stronger than a depowered tyrant and then attempts to say he is stronger than a full powered tyrant

Xplosive
Tyrant

Tenebrous
"Funny actually because Thor duplicated the feat against a superior team of herald level characters.

Scans.

And I've already shown that Tyrant is immune to Asgardian magic (to an unknown degree).

Larceny
this coiming from the guy who cant prove odin is stronger than a depowered tyrant and then attempts to say he is stronger than a full powered tyrant

I can and have. Let's see. Depowered Tyrants best feats were defeating a team of heralds, and besting Thanos. Feats duplicated by an insanely mad Thor. Oh yeah, and by utilizing tech he had the upper hand against and ambiguous level Galactus. Guess what? Although it was unexpected, Thor nearly killed Galactus.

Odin's feats are superior, thus he's more powerful.

Larceny
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Scans.

And I've already shown that Tyrant is immune to Asgardian magic (to an unknown degree).

I'll post later, but it's common knowledge that Thor dominated Infinity Watch, and shortly after had the upper hand against Thanos.

No you haven't, and you can't.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Horrificus
before or after destroyer disintegrates tyrant?

Most likely before, because really Destroyer won't be disintegrating this opponent.

Larceny
Most likely before, because really Destroyer won't be disintegrating this opponent.

He will, because he's more powerful. smile

Sundipped
I'll post later, but it's common knowledge that Thor dominated Infinity Watch, and shortly after had the upper hand against Thanos.

Yeah the power gem helped him out. Thanos (alone) hung with him still. Thanos (with orb powerup) got trashed by Tyrant.

Just trying to help u guage the power level difference.
Tyrant shits on Destroyer.

Sundipped
He will, because he's more powerful. smile

Nope, he gets linked to Tyrants ship for fuel. laughing

Utrigita
Tyrant

Tenebrous

Are you blind?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6307/silversurferv308220lw4.th.jpg
Note that Stormbreaker, blessed by Odin's magic and equal to Mjolnir, has no effect whatsoever on Tyrant. That means Asgardian magic, up to some level, has zero effect on Tyrant.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9210/silversurferv308226qq0.th.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7268/silversurferv308227ro6.th.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2030/silversurferv308228sb8.th.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5492/silversurferv308230ga6.th.jpg
Surfer is determined.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9908/silversurferv308231rp3.th.jpg
Surfer falls.

quanchi112

No you haven't, and you can't. Well Thanos had a bloody nose and ended the fight when he wanted to. And in the Tyrant fight he left. Thanos was fine in the Thor fight and ended this charade when he wanted to. Tyrant beats the destroyer. Its the way it is.

Tenebrous

Now let's clarify why this is irrelevant.

1. Thor was blood-lusted with Warrior Madness...i.e. not the normal Thor.
2. THOR HAD THE POWER GEM
3. Infinity Watch, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, etc. etc. were holding back. They wanted to save Thor, not harm him.
4. one more time, THOR HAD THE POWER GEM

That is what is really common knowledge.

I've already posted a blood-lusted (as blood-lusted as he can be) surfer destroyed by Tyrant, as well as others who opposed Tyrant and sought his destruction at all costs.

Constrast this with your Thor example, where they were unwillingly fighting against their friend Thor and didn't wish to harm him.
Oh, and Thor was blood-lusted and had the POWER GEM.

Horrificus
1. Has Tyrant been injured, damaged or killed?

2. By who, and how?

3. Has Destroyer been damaged or destroyed?

4. By who, and how?

5. Has anybody or anything been able to withstand his disintegration blast?

Larceny
Are you blind?

So then by using your shitty logic Odin and all upper beings blessed by his magic are immune to the PC because Surfer's blast proved ineffective against the all father. smile

Note: This is not my belief, and it is not my belief that a single ineffective attack is proof of immunity.

Larceny
Now let's clarify why this is irrelevant.

1. Thor was blood-lusted with Warrior Madness...i.e. not the normal Thor.
2. THOR HAD THE POWER GEM
3. Infinity Watch, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, etc. etc. were holding back. They wanted to save Thor, not harm him.
4. one more time, THOR HAD THE POWER GEM

That is what is really common knowledge.

I've already posted a blood-lusted (as blood-lusted as he can be) surfer destroyed by Tyrant, as well as others who opposed Tyrant and sought his destruction at all costs.

Constrast this with your Thor example, where they were unwillingly fighting against their friend Thor and didn't wish to harm him.
Oh, and Thor was blood-lusted and had the POWER GEM.

1) Forum rules pre determines that each character is blood lusted. I.E., meaning anything Thor was capable of during the Blood and Thunder arc he is capable of in a standard forum match.

2) Only with his fight against Thanos. He was dominating a team composed of Adam Warlock w/soul gem, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Maxam, Drax w/power gem , Moondragon w/mind gem, Gamora, and Pip without it. Also, the PG aided him to a unknown degree.

3) Which means what? They didn't want him defeated? And if I recall correctly Surfer clearly stated that he would no longer hold back and was knocked out shortly afterwards.

4) During his fight with Thanos. All other feats were done under his own power.

They wished to defeat Thor. or by your logic, half the feats in the marvel universe should be thrown out because they wished not to kill their opponent? just because they didn't wish to kill him doesn't mean they didn't wish to incapacitate him.

Tenebrous
1) Forum rules pre determines that each character is blood lusted. I.E., meaning anything Thor was capable of during the Blood and Thunder arc he is capable of in a standard forum match.

2) Only with his fight against Thanos. He was dominating a team composed of Adam Warlock w/soul gem, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Maxam, Drax w/power gem , Moondragon w/mind gem, Gamora, and Pip without it. Also, the PG aided him to a unknown degree.

3) Which means what? They didn't want him defeated? And if I recall correctly Surfer clearly stated that he would no longer hold back and was knocked out shortly afterwards.

4) During his fight with Thanos. All other feats were done under his own power.

They wished to defeat Thor. or by your logic, half the feats in the marvel universe should be thrown out because they wished not to kill their opponent? just because they didn't wish to kill him doesn't mean they didn't wish to incapacitate him.

The only larceny going on here is that of truth.

1) They wish to defeat Thor, or, by your logic, the fight incorporates a Thor that is bloodlusted, which we use in the forums, and PIS and CIS-riddled (Moondragon says "If there is any hope of restraining Thor"wink i.e., NON blood-lusted Infinity Watch characters. So the fight is IRRELEVANT as we see a Thor that you would use in forum debates perform unimpressive feats against Infinity Watch characters that we would NOT use in debates.

2) Now you are truly lying. I don't feel like posting all the scans but this is how it is:

Thor 468, blood-lusted Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill, who is non-bloodlusted. (Blood and Thunder part 1)

SS 86 (part 2), blood-lusted Thor vs. SS and Beta Ray Bill. Most of the fight Surfer was afraid of harming Thor ("In his frenzy, Thor is perfectly willing to kill me..while I am loath to unleash my might for fear of grievously injuring an ally"wink. Surfer said he would no longer hold back does not mean he is blood-lusted. Why? He has no intention of killing Thor.

Warlock chronicles 6, (part 3) Adam Warlock decides to help Thor

Warlock and Infinity watch 23 (part 4) blood-lusted Thor vs, SS and Adam Warlock, both not seeking to kill him.

Thor 469 (part 5). Thor fights drax. Infinity Watch watches.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8104/thor46910xb3.th.jpg

Still watching
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4777/thor46911rr2.th.jpg

Moondragon wants to restrain Thor (i.e., not kill him, not blood-lusted)
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5776/thor46912tq0.th.jpg

She uses the mind gem on him but instead gives Valkyrie a physical form. The fight is now Thor AND Valkyrie vs. Gamora, Maxam, Drax, and Moondragon. The fight is NOT

He was dominating a team composed of Adam Warlock w/soul gem, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Maxam, Drax w/power gem , Moondragon w/mind gem, Gamora, and Pip without it.

as you claimed. Pip was present but did not fight at all.

Gamora fights Valkyrie while Thor takes on Maxam and Drax
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3212/thor46917hw9.th.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8264/thor46918sr1.th.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9156/thor46919fi3.th.jpg

Thor now has the power gem. Where was the additional team of Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange?

All other feats after that battle of Thor and Valkyrie vs. Drax, Maxam, Moondragon, and Gamora were done with the Power Gem.

And, the power gem aiding Thor to an unknown degree? Just like how the power gem backs the Infinity Gauntlet with unlimited power, but to an "unknown" degree? Or just like how Tyrant is immune to asgardian magic, to an "unknown" degree?

Bouboumaster
FP Tyrant destroy the destroyer

Terryc250
The Destroyer never beat a Celestial, it was created to, but it failed, Tyrant is Celestial/Galactus level, he fought a well fed Galactus and held his own well, Destroyer gets destroyed

Larceny

1) They wish to defeat Thor, or, by your logic, the fight incorporates a Thor that is bloodlusted, which we use in the forums, and PIS and CIS-riddled (Moondragon says "If there is any hope of restraining Thor"wink i.e., NON blood-lusted Infinity Watch characters. So the fight is IRRELEVANT as we see a Thor that you would use in forum debates perform unimpressive feats against Infinity Watch characters that we would NOT use in debates.

2) Now you are truly lying. I don't feel like posting all the scans but this is how it is:

Thor 468, blood-lusted Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill, who is non-bloodlusted. (Blood and Thunder part 1)

SS 86 (part 2), blood-lusted Thor vs. SS and Beta Ray Bill. Most of the fight Surfer was afraid of harming Thor ("In his frenzy, Thor is perfectly willing to kill me..while I am loath to unleash my might for fear of grievously injuring an ally"wink. Surfer said he would no longer hold back does not mean he is blood-lusted. Why? He has no intention of killing Thor.

Warlock and Infinity watch 23 (part 4) blood-lusted Thor vs, SS and Adam Warlock, both not seeking to kill him.

Still watching

She uses the mind gem on him but instead gives Valkyrie a physical form. The fight is now Thor AND Valkyrie vs. Gamora, Maxam, Drax, and Moondragon. The fight is NOT

Thor now has the power gem. Where was the additional team of Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange?

All other feats after that battle of Thor and Valkyrie vs. Drax, Maxam, Moondragon, and Gamora were done with the Power Gem.

And, the power gem aiding Thor to an unknown degree? Just like how the power gem backs the Infinity Gauntlet with unlimited power, but to an "unknown" degree? Or just like how Tyrant is immune to asgardian magic, to an "unknown" degree?

Impressive. Thought you were a lesser debater, guess not.

1) At the point when a character decides to no longer hold back, whether or not they're bloodlusted is irrelevant.

2) You're pretty much on point here.

3) I'll get back to this later. Gotta run right quick.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Still watching

This is a really good post. I must absorb this information.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.