ppl who want to be batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the dark night
this is a serious topic the world needs a batman or batmen or woman or and other type of superhero (superman greenlantern ect) or even made up i have a idear i shall gather ppl but i need your help we are going to be batmen/woman or superheros we gather somewere with comstumes and we can be the darknights we shall be batmen/woman we can make it a gang of superheros we can all be what we dream of if u are interested e-mail me or add my msn and talk to me on there i will reply all e-mails my e-mail is [email protected] live ur dream and join me

nate100
I see this thread as the breading ground for some of the best insults ever seen on KMC.

Knightfall93
Amen to that, brother Nate!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by the dark night
this is a serious topic the world needs a batman or batmen or woman or and other type of superhero (superman greenlantern ect) or even made up i have a idear i shall gather ppl but i need your help we are going to be batmen/woman or superheros we gather somewere with comstumes and we can be the darknights we shall be batmen/woman we can make it a gang of superheros we can all be what we dream of if u are interested e-mail me or add my msn and talk to me on there i will reply all e-mails my e-mail is [email protected] live ur dream and join me

What the f**k? Are you serious?

Etrigan
I think he is, and it's a damn good idea.

...kind of...

OKay, so dude. Let me just tell you what will happen here. Where will you get all the armor, Batmobile, gadgets etc needed to be a Batman? How will you dodge bullets like he does? Do you have enough knowledge in martial arts to be able to beat down six or so thugs at a time? How will you know where the crimes take place? Will the police take kindly to your idea? What if you run in with the mafia? If your secret identity is found out, you will be in deep shit.

So, frankly, you'd die on your first night. I'm sorry, but I cannot believe that you are actually serious.

I don't even think you are.

Knightfall93
LOl.... and Batgirl would get raped... I could do it in my town, as I'll never find crimes that don't involve 11 year olds who are pissed to death!

the dark night
it is a dream at the moment like batman my parents wer killed when i was 5 and i would love someone to be like i saw batman and i have dreams to be like him all my life now i can all i need is a group and we can do it all i need is the sword and i got connections to get the amour ect

the dark night
join me if u want

Knightfall93
Dude, Rest in Peace. Batman desn't have a sord and if you attack someone with a sword, they WILL muller you a lot more than if you come near them waving your fist... seriously, DON'T. If you want to help fight crime in the memory of your parents, join the police force. If youeven managfe to kill a criminal or defaet them the cops will come after you too!

Knightfall93
Oh my God... your a 14 year old wannabe hero! I must say, it does have a kind of thrill to the idea... before you think about all the guns and knives and bruising thugs...

Etrigan
It's a very original and interesting idea...

...but you can't pull it off.

If you accidentally kill someone, you'll be just as much of a criminal as them. A group would be better, but how can you find out when crimes will happen? You can't travel across the city as fast.

The Batmobile will probably be a painted Ferrari that gets stuck in traffic on the way to a crime scene. And do you have sufficient martial arts and acrobatic skills to make crime fear your fists?

Xirius
Plus, since you just publicly announced it on the internet, anyone who's even half decent on a computer could find out where you're posting from and determine your identity........
And, since this is a real world, and not all criminals are "a cowardly and superstitious lot", you wouldnt so much put fear into them as they'd find the idea of a guy pretending to be Batman hilarious.....

Reality sucks, but there it is.....

Morridini
This would work in an post atomic war era, when there are no law enforcement around. So just wait until Bush push the button, and then start.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Xirius
Plus, since you just publicly announced it on the internet, anyone who's even half decent on a computer could find out where you're posting from and determine your identity........
And, since this is a real world, and not all criminals are "a cowardly and superstitious lot", you wouldnt so much put fear into them as they'd find the idea of a guy pretending to be Batman hilarious.....

Reality sucks, but there it is.....

That's both true and not true. I daresay criminals wouldn't find it funny if a guy who actually got the right costume and the right props beat them up and scared the shit out of them.

A man in a bat costume, who tells them he's going to beat them up, is going nowhere except the slammer.

But a lot of the time, the criminals Batman fight laugh at him originally.

dman2008
What the f**k?

Syndicate_Lord
I'm in for it... my bro just got mugged and something needs to be done! I see what you mean, it's the only way to stop this stuff happening again!

Etrigan
Now that Syndicate_Lord has joined... maybe it's not such a bad idea after all. I only wanted not to do it originally because maybe everyone would think I'm stupid. But my town is filled with thugs, and people regularly get robbed or beaten up. We need forces to bring down crime.

I'll email you. We can meet somewhere.

Syndicate_Lord
Yeah, I'll E-Mail too. Maybe we should start a website about it (if anyone knows how...)

Etrigan
No, people will determine our secret identities through it.

Syndicate_Lord
Damn, good point. Are we all going to be Batmen? That would work because people would belive Batman kept coming back and is immortal, really heat up the Urban Legend thing! Yes, we must keep E-Mailing each other from now on. Are you in, Dark Knight?

dman2008
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Damn, good point. Are we all going to be Batmen? That would work because people would belive Batman kept coming back and is immortal, really heat up the Urban Legend thing! Yes, we must keep E-Mailing each other from now on. Are you in, Dark Knight?

please, please tell me your joking confused

I know iit sound slike a great ide on paper but

like an earleier poster siad how are you going to dodge gun fire
fight thugs
get to where the crimes are

It just isn't plausible

this is why Batman is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER

Syndicate_Lord
I'm not joking. My grand dad was n officer in the army and is well connected... my older bro even works part time at a garage and I sometimes steal bits and pieces so we can make some great stuff... he has all kinds of electric crap that needs fixing...

dman2008
I'm not joking. My grand dad was n officer in the army and is well connected... my older bro even works part time at a garage and I sometimes steal bits and pieces so we can make some great stuff... he has all kinds of electric crap that needs fixing...

wink well I guess its your funeral

Syndicate_Lord
No, it's my duy to innocents...

dman2008
No, it's my duy to innocents...

you mean duty wink

dman2008
You know what I change my mind I want to join in

I'll be nightwing

Etrigan
I'll remain my own character, Prophecy. I've got the costume all kitted out, and I am actually a capable martial artist. If that fails, I'll have to rely on you guys to handle the weaponry.

Xirius

Yeah, but the things is that criminals are also generally well connected, and with the advantage of theft and smuggling, can attain state of the art equipment faster than you.

If there were no such thing as superhero comics, the idea of creating yourself as an urban myth to terrorise criminals would be genius.
But as it happens, everyone knows the story of Batman, but Batman lives in a world of men outrunning bullets and leaping tall buildings in a single bound.
In our world, there is nothing to convince criminals that a force for justice exists that is anyway beyond a normal human.

I agree that something drastic needs to be done, I just dont think this is a truly preactical way of doing anything about crime......

the dark night
i am if u r as o said thoes who have msn add me [email protected] or we could all make a certain e-mail addy and talk through that? what u think

the dark night
ture but thats what would make it even more better that someone has really done it sure we cant dodge bullets and jump over buildings but we can do somethings can we

the dark night
im going to start a new msn addy just for this if u all really in tell me ur e-mail addys if u r turely in

the dark night
add [email protected] if ur going to join me make a e-mail with ur hero name and add me ok

the dark night
if that doesnt work dw about it just add me with ur currient addy

Syndicate_Lord
I am [email protected]
My own private e-Mail service that my family uses to avoid junk... it's a secure system

Syndicate_Lord
We aren't characters. This is serious. dark Knight, I added you to my contact list.

the dark night
no not characters but still u probly dont want to use ur realy name for safty do u

the dark night
do you think i should start a web site so ppl can join but u need a password to get in or something and only members know the password

Syndicate_Lord
Yes... if you know how, it is essential. Make it so you need like 2 passwords...

the dark night
i have done it i have made a website i shall send the passwork to members only the website is www.batmanhero.piczo.com u need the password to get in Syndicate_Lord ill send u the passwork in a e-mail now

Syndicate_Lord
Thanks, amigo. Hey, you made that real fast... are yo still constructing it mainly? And how do you make web sites?

Syndicate_Lord
If you view my profile, you can E-Mail faster through that...

the dark night
ok ill do that whats ur hero name and location so i can regester you on the site and have u checkd it out yet?

Syndicate_Lord
Yeah, I registered on the shout box...

Etrigan
Okay, I added you to my MSN list, dark night.

I'll join teh website soon. Give me the password on MSN.

Syndicate_Lord
etty, I'll E-Mail you the pass! My MSN address needs fixing but I'll be on it again soon!

Syndicate_Lord
Hey, all. Dark Night and Etrigan. Will you plaese join my forum? I made it just now and it has nearly as many boards as KMC, but it needs members to get started. you can copy the name on the space bar and then delete the space but otherwise pro baords appears in asterisks and won't work. Go to:
http://www.discussdomain.pro boards104.com Please go there and sign up!!!!

Syndicate_Lord
First 2 to join will be global mods!

the dark night
sweet etrigan whats ur msn addy cause it doesnt say u added me [email protected]

the dark night
ill e-mail u the password now so u can regester on the site www.batmanhero.piczo.com

Xirius
ture but thats what would make it even more better that someone has really done it sure we cant dodge bullets and jump over buildings but we can do somethings can we

Yeah, you can do somethings.
But if you want be more than just guys who beat up people, if you want to make a real difference you'd need: highly developed detective skills, martial arts abilities, psychological analysis, extreme technological skill, peak athleticism, medical training, access to criminal databases, connections in current law enforcement agencies, and practically unlimited wealth.

The fact is, that to inspire fear and make a truly practical difference, you would need to convince your enemies that you're more than just people, and my point is that since we dont live in a fictional world, everyone knows that the limits of a persons abilities, and no one will believe you to be more than human, regardless of how well trained you might become.

I dont mean any offence by this, I respect your ideals and your desire to change things, but the fact is that what you're talking about would only result in getting yourselves badly hurt at the least, or at worst, endangering innoccent peoples lives.

Syndicate_Lord
I've had karate training since I was 6. I'm a grade A and A* student in everything. I can do this.

Xirius
I've had karate training since I was 6. I'm a grade A and A* student in everything. I can do this.

It takes more than being able to fight.
Fine if you can beat up guys twice your size, but how does that help you pretect other people from being shot? or defeat a room full of people pointing guns at you?

Not to mention that you're not the only person ever to train in martial arts and there are criminals who've been fighting and training a lot longer than you have.

Syndicate_Lord
LOL

Scarlet_Spidey
If people would start taking justice in their own hands, there would be a great anarchy. Plus we don't have superpowers so how are we going to fight crimemay i ask.

Syndicate_Lord
Batman doesnt have super powers, jack ass

Scarlet_Spidey
But he's superintelligent, very strong, and outlasts explosions.

Syndicate_Lord
outlasts?

Scarlet_Spidey
It means he can survive an explosion dumbo.

Xirius
Well he officially has no powers but Batman clearly does things far beyond human potential.

Syndicate_Lord
And so do people when they have to. ever heard the phrase "strength born of desperation"

Etrigan
sweet etrigan whats ur msn addy cause it doesnt say u added me [email protected]

I added you.

yer
im sorry but this has to be a joke right

this reminds me of when that faceless shamen guy was on the dc boards talking about how he fights crime at night

Syndicate_Lord
This is no joke you half assed moron. Go away if you're just goin to take the piss, this is a thread for people who WANT to be Bats!

Etrigan
stick out tongue

Syndicate_Lord
Indeed

the dark night
u got told my friend Yer this is a form for ppl who want to do right and be a batman

Syndicate_Lord
Or a Darkfire... or a "blitx"

the dark night
the blitx or blitx etrigan whats ur "hero name" so me and darkfire no what to call u

the dark night
darkfire check out the site ive added a new bit to it its almost compleat and then we can work out when and where we are going to start our quest to fight crime

Etrigan
the blitx or blitx etrigan whats ur "hero name" so me and darkfire no what to call u

Prophecy.

the dark night
k ill add it to the site now

the dark night
if u got a costume ride weapon symbol send them to me and ill add them to the site as well

Etrigan
Sent 'em all.

I can't ride a motorbike, but ah well.

the dark night
doesnt have to be a motobike

Syndicate_Lord
Design one. I know the style of vehicle I want but I dunno how to use Photoshop... it would be a deep red bike with black flames going along the side, kind of a reverse of usual!

Syndicate_Lord
Dark Night, have you joined my forum site yet? It only has about 10 members so we could talk in a more secure area there!

Syndicate_Lord
Or shall I make us a private forum so we can discuss the plan in secret? I can set it with passwords and everything...

Syndicate_Lord
Dark Night? Etty?

the dark night
im here been busy but im back now ive been looking for stuff to make my costume out off ect soz m8

Syndicate_Lord
Dark Night, have you joined my forum yet? if you do, i'll make a board with a password needed so we can privately discuss our plans...

the dark night
i havent joined yet it wont let me on can u send the link to me and ill try it again

Syndicate_Lord
I'll try E-Mailing the l;ink again, matey! I'll send it to the address that's on your KMC profile...

the dark night
cool thx we do need somewhere safe to discuss this what about on the site msn would be easyer if u had it

Syndicate_Lord
My MSN is busted. when it's fixed, I will use it. But a secureforum, entry only with a password and for mods only would mean only me, you and maybe Etrigan would join. we recruit here, we discuss there but we NEVER EVER discuss there except in the area, which I will call the Private Sanctum.

Syndicate_Lord
I sent the E-Mail

the dark night
cool thanks m8 u designed anything for me to put on the site

Syndicate_Lord
No, not yet, I'm afraid I'm no artist or designer... have you found the site yet?

the dark night
yea i got on what do i do then

Syndicate_Lord
It says you need to register so do it. And add it to your favourites so it's quick and easy to find! Then wait for the activation E-Mail and click the link there

Syndicate_Lord
I will go make the Private Sanctum board...

the dark night
ok is it going to be password proteced if so e-mail the the link and passowrd

Syndicate_Lord
The forum that we use is password protected, yes. Have you signed up yet? The main forum isnt protected, but the board is highest security... the password is the same one used for your sight. Remember, only the 1st letter is capital...

the dark night
sure ill go on it now

the dark night
k im on the site regesterd cant find ur topic thing

Syndicate_Lord
Right at the bottom. The Inner Sanctum.

Xirius
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
And so do people when they have to. ever heard the phrase "strength born of desperation"

Yeah, but the flaw in that plan is that criminals are people too, so the "strength born of desperation" works both ways.

Dark Shazam93
Oh DAMMIT!

Xirius
lol

Dark Shazam93
Grrrr...

peejay88
Why are you building a motorcycle? You'll only get stuck in traffic, and if you speed and dodge/weave in and out of traffic you'll be breaking the law yourself and be putting lives at risk and generally annoying normal people while you act out childish superhero fantasy's. BTW this thread is hilarious keep it up, reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite or something, are you gunna have a 'Liger' to help you?

Also, maybe you should keep to sendim PM's or Emails rather than discussing everything on here LOL. Also what's to stop someone like me turning you lot over to the police or something. LOL.

Darth Martin
Dude, if you want to help out join the police force. Don't try this bull****. In the comics it s a whole lot different. Batman is a fictional character who is written by people who give him a chance of winning. Faxce reality man trying to be batman wouldn't work.

HellMaster93
Yeah, I hinkI will finally admit to you, Darknight... I never really wanted to do this, we were just taking the piss (me and Etty) to see how far you'd go! Then I felt kinda sorry for you...

01ZERO
aHAHAHAHAAHA ****ing moron

HellMaster93
Yep, almost as moronic as you who got BANNED after a day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.