The David Saber Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
This is the only red lightsaber Darth Vader! Well, got something to say? sad

Cascador
erm

Tangible God
I actually... don't know what he means.

Tarvos
Well, TG. If you've seen some of red's other posts, you wouldn't be suprised.

And red, if there isn't a point to this and you just made it for no reason, that'd be spamming. This place ain't the OTF.

redcaped
We don't think the same way...what I see normal and reasonable you don't. Would that make me disappear? Although you don't even mention Darth Vader!

Tangible God
The f*ck does Darth Vader have to with this?

Tarvos
Originally posted by Tarvos
Well, TG. If you've seen some of red's other posts, you wouldn't be suprised.

And red, if there isn't a point to this and you just made it for no reason, that'd be spamming. This place ain't the OTF.

Cascador
people who are depressed...losers or something else will always post something nuts that absolutely doesn't make sense cause they want to sound nuts to stand out...it's just like saying "hey hey, I'm here!!!!"

redcaped
I would bet anything you don't feel totally perfect. Do you know what saber is and what a lightsaber is...they are basically the same so what are you arguing about. Proof I am wrong when I meant my interest about more from his red saber in action. I heard this matter been discussed many times but nothing done about it, so let me stand out.

Tangible God
^ THAT is THE most unintelligble piece of gibberish I have ever read in these forums.

spekdah
hmmm, I've read worse.
I dunno , I think if redcaped is bored or trying to inspire some sort of silly gobbely-gook discussion then thats cool. Sometimes I need the destraction from the normal stuff and so as long as we know its a crap discussion then we should just treat it that way and enjoy it.

I say we look at a standardized custom smiley-face for threads such as these.
May I suggest a face with a rope around its neck being hung?

Cascador
Originally posted by redcaped
I would bet anything you don't feel totally perfect. Do you know what saber is and what a lightsaber is...they are basically the same so what are you arguing about. Proof I am wrong when I meant my interest about more from his red saber in action. I heard this matter been discussed many times but nothing done about it, so let me stand out.

yes you are right, I don't feel totally perfect, but then again who is...
besides what does have to with this most pointless thread ever on the sw forum?

Tarvos
It doesn't even make sense. All I can take from your post is:

saber collection discuss lightsaber red action attack saber.

redcaped
Yes, keep the special edition just in case they don't make anymore. Me? I have other interesting things. People are selling their sets and I know why.

spekdah
Originally posted by redcaped
Yes, keep the special edition just in case they don't make anymore. Me? I have other interesting things. People are selling their sets and I know why.

so was it something to do with your mother? or did your father leave when you were younger and therefore you have a forlonging deep-seated fear of abandonment.

Tangible God
I mean, what is redcaped actually ASKING? I can't make a lick of sense of any of posts.

spekdah
youre not sopposed to

redcaped
Well, at least you haven't put me on your ignore list. You know, when I first saw Star Wars it didn't make me wonder about space battles and robots because I did see many classic anime before, only many years later when they released the toys back in 1997. Yes, the toys was the reason why I looked back to these movies. This red saber collection which is the spacial edition is away from my prequel trilogy...I hate to have them together...so different! But still, it is the red saber so I keep it somewhere and it belongs to a lower estimation rate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.