Independance Day vs. Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the aliens with all of their gigantic starships

all their weapons..

against.... a Mindless Hulk

President Georg Bush ask Hulk for his help.. to save the world

can Hulk save the world ?

Tshern
If I was Hulk I wouldn't help as George's politics suck. But yeah, Hulk would just throw them with Texas or something...

Betageuze
ha ha ... Tshern... great answer

but i think... Hulk is... American.... and he dont only save America from the Aliens.... also the rest of the world

yes...i agree... a Mindless Hulk.... would go on a rampage through the starships....

they can absolutly nothing do against this Monster

Tshern
Mindless Hulk cannot be patriotic because he really doesn't have emotions. But no, these aliens have nothing to stop him. They were killed by a nuclear bomb, what could they do against the Hulk?

Betageuze
Hulk would save us !

DraconaInVolata
Yes, Hulk would save us, but it wouldn't be Mindless, not that he'd need it. He'd probably call the Avengers mansion to ask if they need something to do in their spare time.

Superherovandal
its like a stalemate or Hulk loses. the only reason they won was cause their top starship had a virus in it enabling it to be destroyed by the nuke. With all weapons operational Hulk wouldn't be able to touch them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.