Black Canary, Huntress, or Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
Ok you have three options...you can f*ck one, marry one, and kill one.......i'm not sure if this has been done here before in this section of the forum

I would marry Huntress because she's the hottest and that way i can bang her all the time......the next is tough for me, i would normally say kill Canary and nail Wonder Woman, but i've been reading some old Birds of Prey with Benes doing the art and he makes her really hard to pass up......so i'm gonna say marry huntress. f*ck Canary, and kill Wonder Woman

Disappear
**** wonder woman, just to have done it but to not make a habit out of getting it on with women who routinely crush boulders.
marry black canary, because i have a thing for blondes in fishnets, and that could carry me for years.
kill huntress, because she's the last of the three. i'd normally just ignore her, but if i have to kill someone...

CaptainStoic
Well I'm a one woman to one man type of guy, and killing women is just sick... I say I'd have to marry Huntress... she's so badass! How come you didn't put the Black Cat in this Line up?

sdw
funny post...overnighter with wonder woman because she's the most unattainable, major benchmark, but would be impossible to live with...axe Huntress, so many issues she reminds me too much of my ex-girlfriends...marry Canary, she's hot and the most laid back of the bunch...

kenobi
This is easy. I would F*** Wonder Woman just to say that I did it. Then I would kill Huntress because she has issues. I would then marry Black Canary because I love blondes.

Rewmac
F*ck Black Canary, Merry wonder Woman, kill Huntress.

jumpmann
I wouldn't **** Canary. What if she can't take it and starts with the screaming? The supersonic kind of scream that kills you? Wouldn't enjoy that too much...

So I'd nail Huntress, marry WW because she's godly powerful, and kill Canary so she can't scream at me to death.

wuTa
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well I'm a one woman to one man type of guy, and killing women is just sick... I say I'd have to marry Huntress... she's so badass! How come you didn't put the Black Cat in this Line up?

i just used DC charactors this time, if i ever do a marvel one Black Cat will be in it, count on it

Disappear
i've got a thing for white chicks with "black" in their name. black cat, black canary... black mamba? that and fishnets, with canary and zatanna. canary's just so well-rounded when it comes to my "interests."

WrathfulDwarf
F Wonder Woman, Marry Black Canary, and Kill Huntress. I'd kill her for wearing that mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.