For the Love of God Just Make the Batman vs. Superman Movie Already!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
They were gonna make it, but then they decided it would be better to make to separate films: Batman Begins and Superman Returns. Please make this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoobless
maybe an animated movie.....

DigiMark007
Agreed. Animated would be better for something like that. Besides, rights violations are always a problem with crossovers like that when dealing with the live-action stuff. Thus, the reason we'll never see something like a "Secret Wars" movie.

NoFate007
They had an animated film from the cartoons that came out in the 90s. Its called World's Finest. The basic story is that Luthor and Joker team up against Superman and Batman, who are also feuding since Bruce is romantically linked with Lois. I thought it was a great show to watch, especially when they learn their respective identities.

I'd like to see an actual film of it though. That'd be nice. If they do it, it'll probably be after the third Batman film.

roughrider
This could only possibly happen if the franchises fall on hard times. That's why it was considered up to a couple of years before Batman Begins. It's why Alien vs. Predator & Freddy vs. Jason happened. For the vast amount of money these films cost to make, though, the suits at the studios won't let it happen, since they can get more from seperate films right now.

Jimmy Buggs
Animation is under rated! lets see it done and done right with animation and voice acting.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by batdude123
They were gonna make it, but then they decided it would be better to make to separate films: Batman Begins and Superman Returns. Please make this movie!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you forgot a little word btween "please" and "make". I'll give you a little clue... it starts with a "D", ends in "T" and has "ON'" in the middle...

batdude123
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I think you forgot a little word btween "please" and "make". I'll give you a little clue... it starts with a "D", ends in "T" and has "ON'" in the middle...

Why not?

Darth Kal-El
Well if Batman had prep then its possible he can make a Metallo-like battlesuit w/kryptonite-fueled engine or something.

redcaped
Why? By facing a weaker opponent you become as weak or worse. This should lead to the triumph of Bat-Man. That is precisely what the creator of this title wants.

Knightfall93
The dea for Baman VS Superman was:

Batman has a wife (Jennifer), who gets murdered by te Joker. He goes to kill Joker or get vicious vengeance then Superman stops him but when he discoves Lex Luthr's involved... for some gay ass reason THAT's different! LOL, sounds crappy to me and betrays Batman's character. Also, crossover films are a big NONO

mike059jig
No..No...Versus movies are trash maybe animated but not live action..both freddy vs jason and alien vs predator killer both franchises

Etrigan
It was effectively the same thing in the animated movie Batman and Superman.... except they team up. As was doomed to happen.

Knightfall93
The same happens in BVS. They start fighting THEN team up, if you read the idea... it would suck. Has anyone seen a GOOD crossover film?

Scarecrow756
I agree it should only be a animated film. I rather have now Chris Nolan and David Goyer continue the Batman film series. But it would be a good idea for a live action movie. But just not at the moment.

Knightfall93
No it wouldnt... crossover film= 2 dead franchises for another 10-20 years...

Templares
Doing a VS movie would be like shitting on the almost 80yr legacy of both characters.

Knightfall93
Exactly...

Vally Doosh
Indeed

BruceSkywalker
NO NEVER should there be a film titled Batman v. Superman

Kazenji
It would be heaps better if they turn that Superman/Batman comic into a movie.

Scythe
Why would they fight?

psycho gundam
i think the real question is HOW would they fight? you know without the film being rated R due to all of christian bale's guts dripping off of superman's fist.

zeel
Originally posted by batdude123
They were gonna make it, but then they decided it would be better to make to separate films: Batman Begins and Superman Returns. Please make this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will never make a batman vs superman movie so dont hold your breath. They may and probobly will be in a movie together eventually but never a batman vs superman only movie.

Kazenji
Its best to call it the movie Superman/Batman like the comics.

Chancho
does this movie really need to be made?

jinXed by JaNx
There is no reason why this should be made into a live action movie. It would just be a waste. Now, a CG movie would be incredible.

frommd
I think an animated version could be cool. The World's Finest episodes were good.

Endless Mike
It would be better to make a team-up movie, World's Finest style

The Nuul
Originally posted by Digi
Agreed. Animated would be better for something like that.

chomperx9
movie superman would rape movie batman.
movie batman better fighter but superman to strong and to fast.

roughrider
Originally posted by chomperx9
movie superman would rape movie batman.
movie batman better fighter but superman to strong and to fast.

Well, yes. Batman only beats Superman if he has access to kryptonite - or a red sun projector - and by being smarter with a plan.

Thread should be closed. This project isn't going to happen; what's the point?

chomperx9
Originally posted by roughrider
Well, yes. Batman only beats Superman if he has access to kryptonite - or a red sun projector - and by being smarter with a plan.

Thread should be closed. This project isn't going to happen; what's the point? i always wanted marvel and dc comics to make a crossover animation movie. for example like a movie off the jla vs avengers 4 book series i always thought that would be cool but of course that would never happen.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Seanwins/Funny%20Stuff/GIFS/1205398289532.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.