Animal Spirit Life {Story thread}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Fox
James woke up and yawned. he hated waking up. he was always disoriented. he got up and lit his candles to brighten his room. he sighed and got dressed. his ears twitched as he stretched. he walked out of his room and looked for something to do. "......"

At god
Jackson was at the beach surfing "Surf is up!!!! whooo!!!" Jackson yelled as he surfed through the gigantic wave without any problem "Whoo hoo hoo!!" Jackson yelled "Wha...look at that guy!" one man yelled "Holy shit..." another man said Jackson fell from his board and ended up into the shore "Whoooo!!!! rock on whoo hoo! Im king of the sea!!!" Jackson yelled and laughed "Dude you rock what's your name?" Man asked

NBT x 20
Kage sat in silent on the beach he glared at jackson. Saying to himself i hate showoffs. He stood up and began walking to the ocean. Once he got there he jumped into the water and swam around seeing fish and other sea creatures. He did'nt come up for air until a while later. Then he walked back onto the beach and looked at the safty guard sleeping. Saying to himself bum.

Red Fox
James rolled his eyes as he walked onto the beach "we have a job to do..." he said to himself "i coulda sworn we had a council meeting.... but everyone just wants to enjoy themselves...."

NBT x 20
Kage stayed silent as he layed back and looked into the sky talking in his head to himself. "It's a meeting today and everyone is acting reckless." He said and looked at his hands his claws were sticking out. "Why did i have to be a spirit." He said to himself sheathing his claws back in.

Red Fox
James walked over to kage. "Kage, what are you doing?" he asked calmy, looking out to the sea. "Shouldnt you be at the council room?" james knew he had authority over everyone he knew, and he didnt like it. but he had to do what he was told by his father and the other passed gods.

Thunder Fox
tetsuo landed by them his wings wrapped around himself

NBT x 20
Kage stayed silent he did'nt even look at james. He stayed his head cocked looking at his hands. "He's so troublesome." He said in his head balling his hands into a fist and relaxing them again.

Red Fox
James sighed but he didnt look at kage " go to the council room, and i will be there shortly.. i need to round everyone else up...."

NBT x 20
(He said it in his head?)

Red Fox
(didnt see it, my bad.))

NBT x 20
(It's cool.)
Kage stood in his place saying to himself. "I'll go when i'm good and ready." He said to himself standing up his hands in his pocket.

Thunder Fox
tetsuo looked at james "we had a meeting?"

Rashedec
Rashede get up to go to the beach

Red Fox
James sighed and looked at tetsuo "Yes, and we arte going to be late..." James said. He looked at Kage and growled. he grabbed Kage's shirt and twiwled, and threw him into the water. "Then have your fun!!" James was obviously irritated. he didnt like dealing with them. "lets see how you all last in boiling hot water..." he flicked his fingers towards the water and the water started to bubble, and soon the top of the water caught fire. "tetsuo.. i cant hurt anyone, but i can sure as hell mess with em... please go to the council room...."

Thunder Fox
"of course..... ya bloody mutt...." tetsuo flew off headed to the con cil room

NBT x 20
Kage appeared behind james and grabbed him throwing him into the water. He put his hands into a ball and the water swirled around james. "Don't ever touch me." He said growling bareing his fangs, he made the water bring james under and out to sea. He then started to walk to the council.

Red Fox
James growled when he heard tetsuo's words. becuase of his life, he couldnt hurt anyone unless they deserved it... and he felt that tetsuo and kage both deserved it. "...." he continued to make the water boil, making everyone get out of the water in a hurry.

NBT x 20
Originally posted by NBT x 20
Kage appeared behind james and grabbed him throwing him into the water. He put his hands into a ball and the water swirled around james. "Don't ever touch me." He said growling bareing his fangs, he made the water bring james under and out to sea. He then started to walk to the council.

Thunder Fox
tetsuo sighed and snuffed the fire out thinning the air

Red Fox
(NBT, that seems a bit god moddy erm i threw you into the water, how did you appear behind me? im sorry but that is god modding erm))

Thunder Fox
(yep)

NBT x 20
(Ok.)
Kage flew into the water and the water started to rise higher and higher. The huge wave then swept over james and kage began walking away to the councils. Kage then made the water carry james back into the ocean and pull him under and out to sea.

Red Fox
James hated water. so he freaked andswam quickly out of the water. he ran to kage and grabbed him by the throat "Kage the dragon... you DO know the penalty of forcfully hurting a fellow person dont you?! especially me!!" james threw him onto the ground extreemly hard, and pinned him down "you know i hate water! you know i could drown! i should kill you now!" james was still freaking, he hated water with a passion.

Thunder Fox
tetsuo grabbed james and flew up "calm down would you"

Red Fox
James started breathing hard. "he knows i hate water!" he yelled, glARING AT KAGE "He knows i could drown! he knows i cant swim too well!!"

Rashedec
rashedee look at the sea rashede look at the fighting

Thunder Fox
"yes well you can't fly either so we stay here untill you calm down"

Red Fox
James started to calm down ".......can we please.... get to the council room..........."

NBT x 20
"You started it!" It was now serious if kage ever spoke. Kage screamed forming a water balling in his hand. He started throwing water balls at james and made a water figure. The water figure swung james around and threw him back into the water. Kage looked down at his hands seeing they were all scared from when james threw him. He put a water case like figure over his hands. It cooled the pain down, and he began walking to the councils room.

Thunder Fox
tetsuo moved and flew to the council

Red Fox
(ok, where is james... is he ion tetsuo's hands... or back in the water?)

Rashedec
rashede walk off in go to a council room

Thunder Fox
(i'm holding james but he is throwing water at you

NBT x 20
(Yea and you dodged it...right? But how can you dodge all of that?)

Thunder Fox
(master of air a bloddy bird dude)

Red Fox
James really freaked when the water hit him, he started to squirm a bit and he fell out of tetsuo's hands and fell onto the grass. he hated not being able to kill anyone, but he couldnt stand not being able to defend himself. He was about to snap and kill the water dragon. he stood up and turned to the dragon and held up his fists. he made his fists catch fire "water.... versus fire..... who will win this match..... if i win, you are banished from the council, Kage....."

NBT x 20
(Oh?)

NBT x 20
Kage continued walking ignoreing james. He started riseing into the air and began flying to the councils room.

Thunder Fox
(HE OWNS THE SKY AND CONTROLS AIR IT WO'LDN'T TOUCH HIM WILL MAKE IT MORE DISCRIPTIVE BUT I AM DOING MY BLOODY HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW

Thunder Fox
(opps sorry for the caps)

Red Fox
"dont... ignore.. me..." James said to himself. he raised his hand and aimed it at the dragon. he blasted fire at kage, knocking him from the sky "Dont run like a coward..." he said, walking up to the dragon "being [art of the council brings strength and wisdom... and you lack them. if you can not fight with fists, then i will just banish you, meaning if you do not leave, everyone will be against you...."

Red Fox
(g2g, cya)

Thunder Fox
(k sad)

NBT x 20
Kage fell to the ground and jumped back up. He quickly kicked james into the air and swung at him wildly. "Why do you start everything with me!!?" He screamed and kicked james then flipped back onto the sand.

(Bye fox hey you comeing back tonight?)

MadMel
(hello everyone) bruce looked at the fight.."meh" he said, walking over..

Thunder Fox
tetsuo landed by bruce

MadMel
"hey, tetsuo" bruce said

Thunder Fox
"grettings"

MadMel
"wat are those 2 fighting about?"bruce asked..

Thunder Fox
"rather not explain"

NBT x 20
Kage kicked james in the head one more time. He put his hands in his pocket and started walking to the councils room.

MadMel
"oh" bruce said simply..

Thunder Fox
shook his head "tontas they are like yin and yang opisote forces the work together....normally"

MadMel
(?)

Thunder Fox
(they have opisote powers water and fire yin and yang are opisote forces that work together)

MadMel

Thunder Fox
(o embarrasment it means idiot)

Thunder Fox
"..."

MadMel
(was that said to me or to them?"wink

Thunder Fox
(to them)

Rashedec
rashede find a man on the ground rashede go to the man but the man die rashede look up he saw a human on the root the human try to hit rashede but he dodge it so the man try kick rashede but rashede spin out the way and rashede jump up a In the air he spins and does a spinning drop kick in kill the guy in walk out the door of the council room

MadMel
(oh..g2g home soon sad)

Thunder Fox
(g2g to bed soon 11:30pm soon here)

MadMel
(lol, c ya)

Thunder Fox
(bye)

Rashedec
(bey)

rare_fox
Camille hoppd alonge the beach fastly her normal day thing she hoped past people jumping in the water her bunny ears went up and down her cotton tail moved a little as she keeped hopeing she was kinda fast hopping kinda slow.

Red Fox
James grunted. he wiped the blood from his face and charged at kage, tackling him down in the ground. he started punching rapidly, and hard, at kage's face.

NBT x 20
Kage getting hit he pulled his legs up and kicked james off him. He rubbed his lip and ran toward james jumping up kicking him and swinging at him wildly.

Red Fox
James flew into the air, getting real pissed, and about to defy his own law. he grabbed kage and kicked him hard, formed a fire blast around his hand and aimed at kage. he made sure he held kage in one spot so he wouldnt miss kage's head "any last words?" he asked

NBT x 20
"Just broke your own rule against our fight only use your fists." Kage said and pushed james arm away makeing a big wave. He backed into the wave and started makeing hand signs. He put his hands forward and the water rushed to james like a mud-slide and kage watched it knock him over. Kage kept the water pressured on james crushing him trying to drown him. He put more water on him.

Red Fox
James couldnt breath, so he couldnt produce fire. he didnt know what to do. "........." he couldnt think of anything, just that he was scared of water. asll of a sudden he was engolfed in flames and the water evaporated. he stood up and blasted kage without thinking. the fire wouldnt stop producing itself, so he just kept blasting kage.

NBT x 20
Kage got hit by one and started blocking the other fire blasts. He hated fire and was about to lose it. He remained under control and put his hands forward he made sure that the water went into james mouth in his stomach. He knew he could choke in die but it was no longer his problem. He was gonna wash him out.

Red Fox
(thats god modding... you cant have that good of aim from that far......)

James dodged the water and did one last move. he ran up next to kage and elbowed him directly in the face, knocking him out. "i win...." James stated flatly. he walked on towards the council room

NBT x 20
(How do you know how far i am? And you knocked me out easily with out my say i did'nt even get to defend myself?)

Red Fox
(nope, as i have stated plently a time, James is superior to all of you, thats why he trys to stay out of fights.)

NBT x 20
(He started the fight. But how do you know how far i am?)

Red Fox
(just drop it, he beat you.)

NBT x 20
Kage blocking the hit with the water. He spit out blood putting his hands in his pocket and walked to the councils room. This idiot doesn't want to fight but he starts the fights. Kage said to himself and continued walking to the councils.

Red Fox
James shook his head as he walked into the council room. noi one was there yet. "man, where is everybody.... we have five minutes to do this...."

NBT x 20
(Can we make a half and half animal, human?)
Kage walked in hands in pocket and sat down seeing the only person there was james. He sighed shrugging his shoulders turning to opposite way.

Red Fox
James, still looking at the board on the wall, heard kage walk in "Sit down." he said. "where are the others?" he was growing irritated.

(what do you mean?)

NBT x 20
(Never mind.)
Kage folded his shoulders and continued looking the other way. He leaned back in his chair rubing his nose.

Red Fox
James sighed as he started typing quickly on a computer.

-message typed:

Dear nobou -
I have come unto the attention of the board. Everyone has been slacking their duties and i have no clue of what to do. please forgive my ignorance.... but i do ask for advice. consider this message well, and please do not get mad at any of my fellow members, they just do not listen.
- James Ashford

James sighed as he clicked the send button. "Well. Kage, i need you to find the others. now go." James' voice was full of authority. he sighed deeply as he waited for a reply.

NBT x 20
(Awesome!!! How do you do that with the letter thing?!!)
Kage kept silent still haveing his hands in his pocket and leaned back in his chair. He turned his head the opposite way again looking out the window.

Red Fox
(what?)

James sighed. "Kage, answer me. i do not have time for this.... Go find them now." james was getting a bit adgitated, and continued to wait for a reply from nobou "Please kage, go and find them, we are all gonna get in trouble!"

NBT x 20
(When you wrote the letter to noubou how did you do that?)
Kage put his hands on the table and stopped leaning. He then put his hands in the dragon postion and closed his eyes, as he started healing himself. He blocked james out by concetrateing only on healing.

Red Fox
James growled and punched the table "Thanks for the help ass!" he yelled "Now IM going to be in trouble.... thanks alot..." he stormed out of the council room and to his room.

NBT x 20
Kage shrugged his shoulders and he kept quiet and looked out the window.

feline
~omg recap~

At god
Jackson came through the door "Sorry guys Im late I had got carried away with ocean" Jackson said and laughed while whiping off water off his face "Whoo....Do I want to surf again now what's the problem?" Jackson asked

NBT x 20
Kage sighed seeing hearing jackson walk in. Kage saying to himself i hate showoffs. He began healing himself again.

At god
"I heard that Kage" Jackson said and looked at him grimly then he got a shark tooth that he got today from a girl he threw it away "I have no use for this so.." Jackson said and took a seat while smoking cigar

NBT x 20
(He said it in his head.)
Kage tilted his head seeing him smokeing. "Smoke it outside." He said turning away.

At god
"Fine fine don't get cocky" Jackson said and destroyed the cigar with his dark powers "Jeez what kind of spirit are you mate? I mean your so.....cocky" Jackson said and drank some water

Red Fox
James growled to himself as he walked into his room and slammed the door shut. he got on his computer and looked around the Internet for slave drives. he hates those sort of things, and he puts a top to them. he found a web page about on called: Slave Auction .

He got up out od his chair and walked out of his room and walked to the exit of the building. he looked around and sighed. everyone had gotten him in trouble becuase they didnt show up at the meeting.

He walked to his car and started it up. he waited, knowing someone was watching him, but he didnt know who.

(anyone can be watching him. i just wanna interact.)

NBT x 20
Kage stayed quiet and continued looking outside. Saying to himself you talk to much.

At god
Jackson went out side to catch a air he started his Fernir and saw James "Hey James what are you doing?" Jackson asked as he checked his bike and was ready to go

NBT x 20
Kage opened the door outside and jetted into the air. He closed his eyes as he flew it calmed him down.

rare_fox
((where should I come in?))

MadMel
(anywhere)

soren
(If I may ask what is goin' on?)

soren
Originally posted by At god
Jackson went out side to catch a air he started his Fernir and saw James "Hey James what are you doing?" Jackson asked as he checked his bike and was ready to go

Sabaku: *he was hanging by his tail in a tree* "Hey!!" "Hows it goin'?"

Thunder Fox
(recap)

soren
(I don't think anything happened.)

MadMel
(no, nothing did happen)

feline
simon flew i the air she didn't know where she was going and didn't care

rare_fox
((where shuld i come in ?))

MadMel
(when.ever.)bruce flew around, doing nothing in particular..

rare_fox
((can i intraket with some one?))

MadMel
(im here...go 4 ur life)

Thunder Fox
(i am present as well)
tetsuo flew threw the sky almost flying into the eagle spirit

feline
"oh hi.i think i know you"

Thunder Fox
"greetings tetsuo the pheonix spirit but i belive i forgot your name"

feline
"simon the eagle spirit.nice to meet you"

Thunder Fox
"like wise" tetsuo bowed slightly

feline
"so nice.well i better get going"

Thunder Fox
"where you headed we have a concil thing to go to.....not that i'm going"

rare_fox
Camille hoped along place to place bordly her big rabitt ears flobbed when she jumped .Camille looked at the sky then where she was hoping she ran into bruce .
Camille:im so sorry

She helped him up.

feline
thats where i'm going

Thunder Fox
"hmmm i will follow i figure the bloody fox will be pised if i don't"

rare_fox
Originally posted by rare_fox
Camille hoped along place to place bordly her big rabitt ears flobbed when she jumped .Camille looked at the sky then where she was hoping she ran into bruce .
Camille:im so sorry

She helped him up.

MadMel
(sorry..homework)
"no problem" bruce said. "names bruce.."

rare_fox
((k your doing home work at 10:37...i thout thunder fox was a goof ..no offnice thunder fox ))
Camille:names camille

She sead softly her long big bunny ears hanged in her eyes she was shy around guys.

Thunder Fox
( stick out tongue he is in austrailia)

rare_fox
((he is..opps..what time is it there??))

NBT x 20
Kage had his eyes closed as his hands were in the dragon sign. He was healing his small wounds.

MadMel
((he is..opps..what time is it there??))
(1:50 pm)
"nice to meet you, camille" bruce said quietly.

rare_fox
((omg i wish i was there sad ))

Camille: yea i didnt see you so i ran into you my rabbit ears where in my eyes agen

She had her rabbit ears still in frount of her eyes she didnt move a inch .

Thunder Fox
Kage had his eyes closed as his hands were in the dragon sign. He was healing his small wounds. (crap forgot to give you picks)

MadMel
bruce brushed the ears away and realised she had beautiful eyes.."wow" he wispered. then he shook his head.

QuincE
(recap?)

Thunder Fox
(where were you last?)

NBT x 20
(What about the pics?)

Rashedec
rashede walk in to a room he Sit down a man walk in the man look at rashede the man tell rashede to get in the council.rashede walkout theroom.rashede walk on to the beach he call for the Raven Spirit .the Raven Spirit moves on to rashede shoulder the Spirit tell rashede that he had to kill a Spirit .why rashede said the.Raven Spirit said to rashede up to you

NBT x 20
Kage stopped healing himself as he was now fully healed. He closed his eyes as he relaxed calmly.

Judas1.5
(( can i join ? ))

QuincE
The snake spirit was in his library. He was reading up on philosophy and of the myths of the other spirits. The library was a large room, filled with shelves packed with books all the way to the top. Several desks and tables were placed in the room, as were books, and scattered papers. His research was coming along steadily. He brushed his long back hair backwards from obscuring his vision as he sat on top of a shelf scanning the pages of an old parchment. His pale skin and green eyes stood out from his appearance as if signifying a bad persona. He was in a foul mood. He was hideously wealthy, ate the best cuisine, was highly recognized in the noble class, and was still generally pissed. Even with the material things, the snake spirit just wanted to rid himself of the others. The "good" spirits was what they dubbed themselves. Did they not realize that "good" was a point of view? He tossed the parchment he was scanning aside and jumped down from the high shelf.

rare_fox
Camille:is there there some thing on my face??

She ask freaken out she rubed her face thinking she had som4e thing on her face

(((shere pick a spirt out that no on picked out yet make a profile in the sine in when you do start rollplaying here))

Thunder Fox
(What about the pics?) (for my sig)

MadMel
Camille:is there there some thing on my face??

She ask freaken out she rubed her face thinking she had som4e thing on her face

"no theres nothing there" bruce said...(just got home)

MadMel
(sorry for double post, but n ones here)
bruce was now starting to feel like an idiot..he couldnt think of anything to say..

Rashedec
rashede look at the sky He closed his eyes as he relaxed

soren
Sabaku: *he was walking, his tail movin back and forth, and he ran into rashede*

Rashedec
rashede look at the guy how r you rashede said

soren
Sabaku: "I'm sorry, I'll be on my way now." *he continued to walk and eventually climbed into a tree* "..........."

Rashedec
rashede look at the guy walk off

soren
Sabaku: *he climbed out of the tree, and he continued walking again, and he ran into tetsuo* "...................."

MadMel
(is ur char meant to be blind??...laughing out loud )

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>